RBI Grade-B scorecard 2021 information is available here. The RBI Grade B result is declared by the conducting body for all the RBI exams. RBI releases scorecard after the Preliminary examination and mains examination and interview are successfully completed. We will provide you with all the information you may require about RBI Grade-B Scorecard.
RBI Grade B 2021 Result
|RBI Grade B Result will be declared by||Reserve Bank of India|
|Mode of Availability||Online|
|RBI Grade B Result will be declared at||rbi.org.in|
RBI Grade B Scorecard: Pointers
After the successful conduct of the RBI Grade B Prelims exam, candidates will be able to check their Scorecard.
Need of the Scorecard:
- It has the details of the marks obtained by the candidate in the RBI Grade B exam.
- In each section, the marks that the candidate scored is important to check their eligibility to appear for the next round.
- The score becomes more important because in order to be able to appear for the next round of examination, the candidate needs to clear the overall as well as sectional cut-off.
Details of RBI Grade B Score Card
- Name of the candidate
- Roll number
- Registration number
- Date of Exam
- Total Marks of the exam
- Marks scored in aggregate & also for each section
Please note that the scorecard link is active till a certain period only. Candidates are advised to download the RBI Grade B scorecard to keep the same for future reference.
Steps to Download the Score Card
Kindly follow the instructions.
- Enter your Registration number/Roll number and date of birth/ password.
- Click on submit and a new page will display the scorecard
- Click Save/ Print to download the RBI Grade B Prelims Score Card 2021.
- Alternatively, you may visit the official website, www.rbi.org.in/& follow the above-mentioned steps to know your marks.
Consideration for RBI Grade B Scorecard
- The ‘corrected-scores’ obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using the equipercentile method.
- Candidates, who secure minimum qualifying marks for each section, as prescribed, will be shortlisted for the next round of the examination
- The second phase will be followed by an interview, which will be a decider for the final selection of the candidate as RBI Grade B Officer.
- The Board will consider the following factors to prepare the final merit list:
- Number of Vacancies
- Number of Candidates qualified.
- The difficulty level of the examination.
RBI Grade-B Scorecard FAQs
Q. When will the RBI Grade-B notification release?
A. RBI Grade-B notification has released on January 25, 2021. The online application registration date starts from January 28, 2021 to February 15, 2021.
Q. When is the RBI Grade-B scorecard released?
A. The scorecard will be released after every stage of the examination process namely-prelims, mains and interview.
Q. Is the normalization procedure followed in the RBI Grade-B Examination?
A. Yes, The ‘corrected-scores’ obtained by each of the candidates in different sessions (if held) will be normalized using the equi-percentile method.