Dear Aspirants, Here we have given the Important RRB ALP & Technicians Exam 2018 Practice Test Papers. Candidates those who are preparing for RRB ALP 2018 can practice these questions to get more confidence to Crack RRB 2018 Examination.
Click “Start Quiz” to attend these Questions and view Explanation
- The Term Libero is used in which of the following Sports
- Volley Ball
- Yankee Stadium situated in which of the following country?
- The book Buddha Charitam is written by
- Amar singh
- Ved Vyas
- First sports person and the youngest one who conferred Bharat ratna is
- Ravi Sastri
- M S Dhoni
- Who is the Grand Old man of India?
- Jawaharlal Nehru
- Madan mohanMalviya
- T Prakasam
- Vishwamohanbhatt is related to which of the following instrument?
- Mohan Veena
- Which of the following instrument which is used to measure depth of the ocean?
- Shwedagon Pagoda is located in
- Khilafat movement took place in India is which of the following year?
- 1919 – 1924
- 1922 – 1924
- 1920 – 1922
- 1923 – 1925
- Which of the following governor general abolished dual Government system in India?
- Robert Clive
- Warren Hastings
- Lord Hastings
A libero is a defensive specialist position in indoor volleyball.
Yankee Stadium is a stadium located in the Concourse neighborhood of the Bronx in New York City.
Buddhacharita is an epic poem in the Sanskrit mahakavya style on the life of Gautama Buddha by Aśvaghoṣa, composed in the early second century CE.
Sachin Tendulkar became the first sportsperson to be conferred the Bharat Ratna. At 40, he is by far the youngest person to get India’s highest civilian honour
DadabhaiNaoroji. DadabhaiNaorojiis known as the Grand Old Man of India, was a Parsi intellectual, educator, cotton trader, and an early Indian political and social leader.
Vishwa Mohan Bhatt, also known as V. M. Bhatt, is Grammy-winning Hindustani classical music instrumentalist who plays the Mohan Veena.
Fathometer – A depth finder that uses sound waves to determine the depth of water.
The Shwedagon Pagoda, officially named ShwedagonZediDaw and also known as the Great Dagon Pagoda and the Golden Pagoda, is a gilded stupa located in Yangon, Myanmar.
The Khilafat movement (1919–22) was a pan-Islamist, political protest campaign launched by Muslims of India to influence the British government not to abolish the Ottoman Caliphate
The Dual System of Government is the traditional diarchal political system of Tibetan peoples whereby the Desi (temporal ruler) coexists with the spiritual authority of the realm, usually unified under a third single ruler.