RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2020: RRB Group D Level 1 Exam Pattern 2020 is available Here!!! Details regarding the RRB Railway Group D Level 1 Selection Process 2020. Candidates who have applied and eagerly prepared for the upcoming exam shall refer to this article to know about the exam.
Railway Recruitment Board has announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of Group D Level posts. Track Maintainer Grade-IV, Helper/Assistant in various technical departments (Electrical, Mechanical and S&T departments), Assistant Pointsman, Level-I posts in other departments of Indian Railways. Consequently, every year they had announced and recruited a lot of candidates for various levels of posts. Similarly, this year too they had announced a total of 1,03,769 vacancies were announced throughout various zones. The online application link was deactivated on 12th April 2019. Earlier the board has planned to conduct the Online CBT on the month of September/October.
But due to not confirming the Exam Conducting Agency the exam has been postponed. For that the board has released the E-Tender to select the agecncy. But due to the outbreak of COVID-19 the E-tender Pre bid conference date has been postponed. Within soon the board will confirm the agency and conduct the exam. So stay tuned with us to get the regular updates.
RRB Group D Level 1 Selection Process 2020:
The board will conduct the selection process based on
(i) Computer Based Test
(ii) Physical Endurance Test
(iii) Document Verification
(iv) Medical Examination
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2020: CBT
|S.No||Subject||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|1||General Science||25||25||90 minutes|
|3||General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
|4||General Awareness and Current Affairs||20||20|
- The Mode of the test will be an Online Computer Based Test(CBT).
- Consists of 4 sections.
- Total questions will be 100. Each carries 1 mark.
- There will be negative marking and 1/3 marks shall be deducted for each wrong answer.
- There will be no any sectional cut off.
RRB Group D Minimum Qualifying Marks 2020: Category Wise
|Category||Minimum Qualifying Percentage|
|Economically Weaker Section(EWS)||40%|
|Other Backward Caste(OBC)||30%|
RRB Group D Exam Pattern 2020: Physical Efficiency Test(PET)
- Should be able to lift and carry 35 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down ; and
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 4 minutes and 15 seconds in one chance.
- Should be able to lift and carry 20 Kg of weight for a distance of 100 metres in 2 minutes in one chance without putting the weight down; and
- Should be able to run for a distance of 1000 metres in 5 minutes and 40 seconds in one chance.
RRB Level 1 Exam Pattern 2020: Document Verification
Based on the performance of candidates in the Written Exam(CBT) along in Physical Efficiency Test(PET), candidates twice the number of vacancies will be called for Document Verification as per their merit and options.
Appointment of selected candidates is subject to their passing requisite Medical Fitness Test to be conducted by the Railway Administration, final verification of educational and community certificates and verification of antecedents/character of the candidates.