SBI CBO Job Profile, Career Growth, Probation & Responsibilities: The State Bank of India has released the notification for the recruitment of Circle Based Officer (CBO) posts on regular bases. SBI CBO 2020 is a ray of hope in this time of crisis for the Banking aspirants. SBI has released the full notification for the CBO on 27th July 2020. SBI the advertisement under Advt. No. (CRPD/ CBO/ 2020-21/20). The number of vacancies to be filled this year through the CBO exam is 3850.
SBI CBO Job Profile
At this time many of you want to know about SBI CBO Job Profile, Salary, and Career Growth. For that, we post this. You can get detailed information about SBI CBO 2020 Salary, Job Profile, and Career Growth from here.
SBI CBO Job Profile 2020
- Initially, the joined candidates are appointed as Circle Based Officers and they will undergo the probation period of 6 months.
- During the Probation period, CBO’s are observed by various assessments for finding their consistency.
- If the candidates are qualified in the conducted assessment will be confirmed in the service of the Bank in Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMGS-I).
- The selected candidates will not be entitled to inter-circle transfer up to their promotion to SMGS-IV Grade OR 12 years of service, whichever is later.
SBI CBO Salary and Pay Scale
State Bank of India has provided the complete SBI CBO Salary split up in the official notification itself. Here we have provided detailed information about the SBI CBO Salary pay scale. Aspirants those who got selected as Circle Based Officer in SBI will receive Initial emolument the scale of Junior Management Grade Scale-I (JMGS-I). The SBI CBO Salary scale is 23700-980/7-30560-1145/2-32850- 1310/7-42020. SBI CBO will receive Rs. 23700 as the first salary. Along with one increment for each completed year of service in Scheduled Commercial Bank and Regional Rural Bank, as on 01.08.2020.
SBI CBO Salary Expansion (Increments)
- SBI CBO Starting Salary – Rs. 23, 700
- SBI CBO Basic Salary after 7 years – Rs. 23, 700 + (980*7) = Rs. 30, 560
- SBI CBO Basic Salary after 7 + 2 years – Rs. 30, 560 + (1145*2) = Rs. 32, 850
- SBI CBO Basic Salary after 7 + 2 + 7 years – Rs. 32, 850 + (1310 * 7) = Rs. 42, 020
This SBI CBO Salary is completely the same as IBPS SO Salary. So candidates can do their interview wisely to get selected for SBI CBO Vacancy.
1. When will the official notification for SBI Circle Based Office to be published?
Ans. The State Bank of India has published the official notification on 27 July 2020.
2. When will the SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020 Online Applications begin?
Ans. The apply online link has been activated on 27 July 2020.
3. What is the post for which the State Bank of India has released a recruitment advertisement recently?
Ans. SBI has released a recruitment notification for Circle Based Officer on 27 July 2020.
4. What is the last date to apply for SBI Circle Based Officer Recruitment 2020?
Ans. The last date to apply online is 16 August 2020.
5. What are the eligibility criteria as per the official SBI Recruitment Notification?
Ans. Age- not more than 30 years; Education- Any Graduate; Experience- Min. 2 years as an officer in any Scheduled Commercial Bank or any RRB also proficiency in regional language.