“VIVA on Banking Awareness”:
Dear Friends, This session is an initiative of our team which will conducted daily which mainly concentrates on evaluating skill and knowledge of our viewers. In this session we are going to ask set of questions without giving any options which are important in examination point of view, you need to think on those questions and give answers by commenting below and you can also ask your questions from today’s particular subject. After 2 hours we will give answers.
Today’s VIVA Questions:
1. Currency notes deposited in the currency chest are the property of ____?
Answer:Reserve Bank of India
2. A fixed deposit receipt is kept with the bank for its safety, is known as ___?
3. If a company, which is not a non – banking financial company, wants to collect public deposits, it is governed by ___ Act.
Answer:Companies act 1956
4. If a company, which is not a non – banking financial company wants to collect public deposits, it is governed by ___ Act:
Answer:Section 22 of banking Regulation Act
5. ‘Your Perfect banking Partner’ is the punch line of ______ Bank.
6. Head office of Bank of Maharashtra is located at ________.
7. ______ who was a general manager at Union Bank of India, has been elevated as ED of Bank of Baroda.
8. Mutual funds are required to be registered with
9. The largest financial conglomerate of India is
10. A debt becomes time-barred after
11. Payment of a cheque may be countermanded by the
12. Who is the chairman of the committee constituted by RBI to study issues and concerns in the Micro Finance Institutions (MFI) sectors?
13. Banks are calculating the interest of the savings bank account on________.
Answer:Daily product basis
14. The Rate at which the domestic currency can be converted into foreign currency and vice versa is called as_______.
15. The rate below which banks cannot generally lend is called as _______.