“VIVA on Computer Awareness”:
Dear Friends, This session is an initiative of our team which will conducted daily which mainly concentrates on evaluating skill and knowledge of our viewers. In this session we are going to ask set of questions without giving any options which are important in examination point of view, you need to think on those questions and give answers by commenting below and you can also ask your questions from today’s particular subject. After 2 hours we will give answers.
Today’s VIVA Questions with Answers:
1. Structured programming languages such as C, COBOL and FORTRAN were used in which generation computers?
Answer:Very Large Scale Integration
3. The sixth-generation era which can also be called as the 128-bit era refers to
Answer:Video Game Consoles
4. In computer terminology RUP stands for ___________. It is a software development process from Rational, a division of IBM
Answer:Rational Unified Process
5. Windows operating system was introduced by Microsoft in which year?
6. Ethernet has been standardized in the ________ specification.
7. The number of bytes transferred at a rate of 1 Kbps is
8. The peak cell rate (PCR), sustainable cell rate (SCR), and maximum burst size (MBS) are used for measurement of?
9. The computer keyboard in English normally uses QWERTY base which is a _______ script.
10. Pico Second means ________ part of second.
11. The number system with 16 as its base is _________.
12. Which command is used to recall all the deleted records in SQL?
13. Simplex is the transmission of data in ________ directions.
14. Daisy Wheel Printers comes under which category of printers?
15. Secondary memory acts as a buffer between CPU and the Main memory. This statement is true or false. If false then which is the memory is right answer.
Answer:False and Cache memory