“VIVA on Computer Awareness” (LIC AAO Special):
Dear Friends, This session is an initiative of our team which will conducted daily which mainly concentrates on evaluating skill and knowledge of our viewers. In this session we are going to ask set of questions without giving any options which are important in examination point of view, you need to think on those questions and give answers by commenting below and you can also ask your questions from today’s particular subject. After 2 hours we will give answers.
Today’s VIVA Questions:
2. Firewall is used in communication network/system to save
3. What is the meaning of ‘MICR’ technique used for clearance of cheques by banks?
Answer:Magnetic Ink Character Recognition
4. Size of the Primary memory of a PC ranges between ____________.
Answer:256 KB to 640 KB
5. What is the name of the batch file that is automatically run when MS-DOS is booted?
6. Which type of command in MS-DOS needs additional files for their execution?
7. Which of the following are valid minimum and maximum zoom sizes in MS-Office?
8. To insert an Auto Text, user have to type first four letters and then press ‘enter’ key, whereas in case of Auto Correct, the user type the abbreviated name and the moment the user press ‘spacebar key’to move on the next word or type a punctuation mark, Word automatically replaces the name with its’entry.True / False.
9. Word allows user to import graphics from ___________.
Answer:various graphics format like gif, bmp, png, etc
10. Word cannot do simple calculations, there is another software in MS Excel for this purpose. True / False.
11. Word displays dots, they represent ________.
Answer:spaces between words
12. By which menu we can make database of our worksheet data?
13. By which option we can show and print the gridlines?
14. Which menu kept the goal seek command?
15. Which menu kept the Group and Outline command?