“VIVA on Computer Awareness” (LIC AAO Special):
Dear Friends, This session is an initiative of our team which will conducted daily which mainly concentrates on evaluating skill and knowledge of our viewers. In this session we are going to ask set of questions without giving any options which are important in examination point of view, you need to think on those questions and give answers by commenting below and you can also ask your questions from today’s particular subject. After 2 hours we will give answers.
Today’s VIVA Questions with Answers:
1. The first computer that provided storage is ______.
2. Microcomputer hardware consists of three basic categories of physical equipment __________.
Answer:system unit, input/output, memory
3. The basic goal of computer process is to convert data into _____.
4. A central computer that holds collections of data and programs for many PCs, workstations and other computers is a(n) _____.
5. A central computer that holds collections programs for many PCs, workstations computers is a(n) ______.
6. Ctrl, shift and alt are called _________ keys.
7. A ________ is a large and expensive computer capable of simultaneously processing data for hundreds or thousands of users.
8. Super computer developed by Indian scientists
9. A computer used at supermarkets, departmental stores and restaurant etc is called ______ terminal.
10. Analog computer works on the supply of
Answer:Continuous electrical pulses
11. The first computers were programmed using
12. __________ are specially designed computer chips that reside inside other devices, such as your car or your electronic thermostat.
13. Computers manipulate data in many ways, and this manipulation is called
14. Full form of MS-Dos is
Answer:Microsoft Disk operating system
15. First page of a Website is called