Dear Friends, This session is an initiative of our team which will conducted daily which mainly concentrates on evaluating skill and knowledge of our viewers. In this session we are going to ask set of questions without giving any options which are important in examination point of view, you need to think on those questions and give answers by commenting below and you can also ask your questions from today’s particular subject. After 2 hours we will give answers.
Today’s VIVA Questions with Answers:
1. China has created three new military bodies as part of reforms to modernise its military and improve its fighting capacity. Name these military bodies.
Answer:A general command for the People’s Liberation Army, A missile force and A strategic support force.
2. India and ______ exchanged list of nuke installations, prisoners under a bilateral agreement that bars them from attacking each other’s atomic facilities.
3. India and which country has collaborated to exhibit for the 30th edition of the Annual festival which commenced on January 1, Dastkari Haat Samiti?
4. Friendship bus service resumes between India and which country recently after 27 years?
5. Sri Lanka and _______ have agreed on the inclusion of services and investment in the bilateral free trade agreement. This would help companies of the two nations to form joint ventures for exports to other nations.
6. _________ has announced that it had successfully carried out its first hydrogen bomb test, a development that, if confirmed, would marking a stunning step forward in its nuclear development.
7. Which country took delivery of its fifth German-built submarine, an advanced Dolphin-class vessel said to be capable of remaining submerged for up to a week.
8. A 11-year-old Indian-origin girl in the UK has achieved the top possible score of 162 on a IQ test of Mensa, becoming one of the youngest brainiest students in the country
9. Which countries topped in the “World’s Happiest Index”
Answer:Fiji and Colombia
10. The World Economic Forum released its ______ edition report titled ‘The Global Risks Report 2016’ on January 14, 2016.