“VIVA on General Awareness” (LIC AAO Special) Answers Updated:
Dear Friends, This session is an initiative of our team which will conducted daily which mainly concentrates on evaluating skill and knowledge of our viewers. In this session we are going to ask set of questions without giving any options which are important in examination point of view, you need to think on those questions and give answers by commenting below and you can also ask your questions from today’s particular subject. After 2 hours we will give answers.
Today’s VIVA Questions:
1. The maximum amount one can invest in National Savings Certificate (NSC) scheme is _______.
2. The Wholesale Price Index (WPI), the most widely used inflation indicator in India, is published by _____.
Answer:Office of Economic Adviser, Ministry of Commerce and Industry
3. The balance sheet of a limited company needs to be signed by the ______ and certified by ____.
Answer:Directors and Auditors
4. Full form of DBOD is (in banking terminology) _________.
Answer:Department of Banking Operation and Development
5. ________ state government has appointed Parineeti Chopra as its brand ambassador for the ‘Beti Bachao, Beti Padhao’ campaign.
6. What does a cheque Truncation refers?
Answer:The process of replacing physical cheque with electronic cheque
7. Planning Commission was established in the year _______.
8. Recently India’s first urban yacht marina project, along with a residential area, will come up in Howrah on the banks of the __________ river.
9. National Securities Clearing Corporation Limited (NSCCL), is a wholly owned subsidiary of ______.
Answer:National Stock Exchange
10. __________ is joint coast-guard exercise in the Bay of Bengal between India and Japan.
11. A person can be called a holder of an instrument if he has obtained the instrument _______.
Answer:By Lawful means
12. _____________ are the rocks formed due to cooling, solidification and crystallization of hot and molten materials known as magmas and lavas.
13. Folk dance of Himachal Pradesh is
14. Human Development Index (HDI) is introduced by
Answer:The United Nations Development Programme (UNDP)
15. The taxation authorities in India has made it mandatory for all the taxpayers in the country who earn more than _______per annum to file their tax returns online.