“VIVA on History of RBI”:
Dear Friends, This session is an initiative of our team which will conducted daily which mainly concentrates on evaluating skill and knowledge of our viewers. In this session we are going to ask set of questions without giving any options which are important in examination point of view, you need to think on those questions and give answers by commenting below and you can also ask your questions from today’s particular subject. After 2 hours we will give answers.
Answer:January 1, 1949
2. Emblem of RBI is _________.
Answer:Panther and Palm Tree
3. RBI was established as per the reconditions of __________ commission.
4. RBI headquarters is located in _______.
5. RBI was initially started up with capital worth of ________.
6. RBI was shifted its headquarters from Kolkata to Mumbai in the year ____.
7. Reserve Bank of India was established in the year _______.
8. Who is authorized to issue currency in India?
Answer:Reserve Bank of India
9. Hilton-Yong Commission submitted its report in the year ________.
10. Who was the First Governor of RBI?
Answer:Britisher Sir Osborne Smith
11. At the time of nationalization who was the Governor of RBI?
12. One rupee currency notes bear the signature of ___.
13. Ten rupees notes bear the signature of ____
Answer:Governor of RBI
14. Tag line of RBI is __________.
Answer:India’s Central bank
15. Mention the current Rates imposed by RBI.
A. Repo Rate: 6.75%
B. Reverse Repo Rate: 5.75%
C. Marginal Standing Facility Rate: 7.75%
D. Bank Rate: 7.75%
/ 5. Reviews