“VIVA onIndian Constitution” (Railway Exams Special) Answers Updated:
Dear Friends, This session is an initiative of our team which will conducted daily which mainly concentrates on evaluating skill and knowledge of our viewers. In this session we are going to ask set of questions without giving any options which are important in examination point of view, you need to think on those questions and give answers by commenting below and you can also ask your questions from today’s particular subject. After 2 hours we will give answers.
Today’s VIVA Questions with Answers:
1. Partition of British India into two independent nations India and Pakistan was done according to
2. Demand for a Constitution, framed by a Constituent Assembly was made by
3. The Chairman of the Drafting Committee to prepare a Draft Constitution of India was
Answer:B. R. Ambedkar
4. The Parliamentary system of Government in India is based on the pattern of
5. The Preamble to the Indian Constitution is borrowed from the
6. The concept of equality and fraternity has been taken from _____ Revolution.
7. Modern States are generally considered as
8. Under which of the following Act was Provincial Autonomy introduced in India?
Answer:Government of India Act, 1935
9. Who advocated ‘GramaSwarajya’ for the growth of the villages?
10. _______is the chief force of political power in India.
11. The final interpreter to Indian Constitution is
12. ‘Jai Hind’, the nationalist slogan of India was coined by
Answer:Subhash Chandra Bose
13. Mahatma Gandhiji was the editor of
14. Which newspaper was started by LokamanyaTilak to serve as a mouthpiece for the Indians in the Freedom Struggle?
15. The historic 1929 Lahore Session of Indian National Congress was presided over by