“VIVA on Insurance Awareness”:
Dear Friends, This session is an initiative of our team which will conducted daily which mainly concentrates on evaluating skill and knowledge of our viewers. In this session we are going to ask set of questions without giving any options which are important in examination point of view, you need to think on those questions and give answers by commenting below and you can also ask your questions from today’s particular subject. After 2 hours we will give answers.
Today’s VIVA Questions with Answers:
1. The complaint to Insurance Ombudsman must be lodged within
Answer:1 year of the incident
2. In which of the following years the Government of India nationalized the general insurance business under the General Insurance Business (Nationalized) Act?
3. What do we call the money charged for the insurance coverage?
4. When two or more distinct insurance policies combined into a single contract, it is known as
5. Under which section of Income Tax Act, the insured person can claim for tax deduction for the amount invested in insurance?
6. What is full form of IGMS with reference to insurance sector?
Answer:Integrated Grievance Management System
7. Which Insurance policy gives holder the benefits of both Insurance and Investment?
Answer:Unit-linked Investment Policies
8. Which was the first Life Insurance company in India?
Answer:Oriental Life Insurance Company
9. The Life Insurance Corporation Of India has how many Zonal offices in India?
10. Which of the following was the parent company of New India Assurance?
Answer:General Insurance Company of India (GIC)