“VIVA on IT Officers”:
Dear Friends, This session is an initiative of our team which will conducted daily which mainly concentrates on evaluating skill and knowledge of our viewers. In this session we are going to ask set of questions without giving any options which are important in examination point of view, you need to think on those questions and give answers by commenting below and you can also ask your questions from today’s particular subject. After 2 hours we will give answers.
1. The tracks on a disk which can be accused without repositioning the R/W heads is
2. A computer system consisting of its processor, memory and I/O devices acceptsdata, processes it and produces the output results .Can you tell in which component isthe raw data fed?
3. The mechanical diskette drive in which you insert your diskette is connected to thecomputer’s ______ bus
4. A top to bottom relationship among the items in a database is established by a
5. The process of transferring data intended for a peripheral device into a disk (orintermediatestore) so that it can be transferred to peripheral at a more convenient timeor in bulk is known as
6. Relocation bits used by relocating loader are specified (generated) by
7. In ER-diagrams , the term cardinality is a synonym for the term—
8. _______ is a set design steps that allows a DFD with i transform flow characteristics to be mapped into a predefined template for program structure.
9. A combinational logic circuit which is used to send data coming from a single source to two or more separate destinations Is called as
10. A special type gateway that can keep external users from accessing resources on the LAN users access the external info is called______.
11. In SQL, which command is used to changes data in a data table?
12. In a relational schema, each tuple is divided into fields called
13. The language used in application programs to request data from the DBMS is referred to as the
14. A _____ contains the smallest unit of meaningful data, so you might call it the basic building block for a data file.
15. _______ is primarily used for mapping host names and email destinations to iP address but can also be use for other purposes.
Answer:DNS(Domain Name System)