“VIVA Session”- on Banking Awareness Answers Updated
“VIVA Skill Enhancement Session”- on Banking Awareness Answers Updated: Dear Friends, This session is an initiative of our team which will start daily which mainly concentrates on evaluating skill and knowledge of our viewers. In this session we are going to ask set of questions without giving any options which are important in examination point of view, you need to think on those questions and give answers by commenting below and you can also ask your questions from today’s particular subject. At the end of the day we will give answers.
Today’s VIVA Questions and Answers:
1. Where the first share market in India was established? Answer: Mumbai
2. T-bills are the financial instruments initially sold by _____ to raise funds. Answer: Government of India
3. Money Lent for one day is called as __________.
Answer: Call Money
4. Money lent for 15 days or more in inter-bank market is called _________.
Answer: Term Money
5. Crossing on a cheque can be cancelled by the _________ of the cheque, under his full signature.
6. Interest payable on savings bank accounts is regulated by___________.
Answer: Regulated by RBI
7. Fixed deposites are recurring deposits are ___________.
Answer: Repayable after an agreed period
8. Particular branch of a bank which has under taken the foreign exchange business directly is called as _______ of foreign exchange.
Answer: Authorized Dealers
9. CDR stands for
Answer: Corporate Debt Restructuring
10. Money laundering means ________.
Answer: Hiding of income source mainly to avoid Income Tax