SBI Clerk 2018 Notification released for recruitment of 8301 vacancies. Find Exam Dates, Exam Pattern & Tentative Vacancy details here. SBI Clerk 2018 has announced recruitment for the clerical post as “Junior Associate” for filling up of 8301 vacancies. SBI Online Application invited from the interested and dynamic candidates for filling up of the mentioned posts in SBI Clerk Exam. The Junior Associate post mentioned has certain eligibility criteria, scroll down to ensure the eligibility criteria. SBI Clerk 2018 is providing the excellent opportunity for the candidates to grab the secured ambitioned bank jobs. Scroll down for more details and other eligibility criteria based on the educational qualification, age limit, work experience, application fee details, pay scale details, job profile and various other details are given below.
SBI Clerk 2018
|Name of the Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Job Role||Junior Associate|
|Job Category||Clerical Cadre Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Start Date||20th Jan 2018|
|Last date||10th Feb 2018|
SBI Clerk 2018 – Junior Associate post
Dear Readers, Here is the official notification awaited for SBI Clerk 2018 has announced the official notification for experienced candidates with minimum work experience of two years to filling up of 7200 vacancies for the posts of Junior Associate. Online Application is invited from eligible candidates for the posts mentioned in SBI Clerk 2018. Detailed eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and more are given below.
SBI Clerk Exam 2018
|Type of the Exam||Last date to apply||Official Notification|
|SBI Clerk Junior Associate||10th Feb 2018||SBI CLERK RECRUITMENT|
SBI Clerk 2018
|Name of the Category||No. of Vacancies|
SBI Clerk 2018 – Eligibility Criteria
- The candidates who wish to apply for SBI recruitment they should have done any graduation from any discipline or any equivalent qualification from recognized university / Board.
- Candidate having integrated dual degree(IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing is on or before 01.01.2018.
- The candidate should not below 20 years and not above 28 years at the date of 01st Jan 2018.
- The candidates who wish to apply should born in between 01.01 to 1990.01.02 . Both days are inclusive.
- Refer the official notification for age relaxation
- Application fee for general category and OBC should Pay Rs. 600/-
- XS/PWD/ST/SC candidates should pay Rs 100/-
- The candidate will receive handsome pay of Rs 11,765 – 31,450 approximately
Candidates will be selected based on online test (main & preliminary)
SBI Clerk 2018 – How to Apply Online
SBI Clerk Recruitment invites Online Application from eligible candidates, ensure the eligibility criteria to apply for the posts of Junior Associate in SBI Clerk 2018. Candidates can apply online from the link provided below or from the official website.
- SBI Clerk 2018 advises the candidates to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements as mentioned above.
- Eligible candidates for the clerical post of “Junior Associate” can apply online from the link provided below.
- Or the candidates can apply online by visiting the Official Website – sbi.co.in.
- Choose the desired notification link displayed under “Latest Notification” and click “Apply Online” link.
- From the loaded page click “New User Sign Up”.
- Enter the valid credentials of email id and mobile number for registration.
- Login from the same page using the registered email and password to provide other details like educational qualifications.
- Scan and upload the passport size recent photograph and the signature
- Make online payment of the application fee.
- Closing date to submit online application is 10th Feb 2018.
- After successful submission take printout of the application form for future reference.
SBI Clerk 2018 – What Clerk Does in Bank?
As a part of preparation understanding the job profile of clerical post is also essential. SBI Clerk vacancy 2018 will provide a wonderful platform for all most efficient banking aspirants to start once career with State Bank of India. SBI Clerk Vacancy will provide a sophisticated zone to exhibit one talent in leading Banking Organization. State Bank of India will provide a job security with enormous benefits. The Junior Assistants come under the Clerical post and their job role as follows:
- Accepting and verifying cash or cheque
- Checking for accuracy in pay orders, drafts, etc
- Maintaining records
- Completing the transactions
- Preparing Vouchers and also responsible for Customer Support & Sales
SBI Clerk 2018 – How much salary does a Clerk draw from Bank?
The clerk draws handsome emoluments along with other allowances on monthly basis
- Initial Pay scale Rs. 11,765/- with an annual increment of Rs. 655
- After 3 years, Rs. 13,730.
- After 3 years, it will be Rs. 16,715 /- Rs. 20,095/- after another 4 years
- After another 7 years, your salary will be Rs. 28,110/- and so on
- Maximum salary will reach Rs. 31,450
|Online Application starts from||20/01/2018|
|Last date of Online Application||10/02/2018|
|Tentative Exam Date(Preliminary)||March/April 2018|
|Tentative Exam Date(Mains)||12/5/2018|
|Tentative Date for Downloading call letter||Intimated Soon|
|Apply Online||Starts from 20th Jan 2018|