Dear aspirants, SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021 details are here. The SBI clerk 2021 notification is to release soon. In the notification, you can check the detailed procedure of the SBI clerk apply online 2021 process. You should fill the SBI clerk online application form 2021 without mistakes. So, know the correct process and carefully do the SBI clerk 2021 apply online process. Also, don’t give any false details for the SBI clerk online apply 2021 recruitment. In the official notification, you can find the SBI clerk apply online 2021 link activation date. Also, we will update the SBI clerk apply online 2021 direct link here for your convenience. Within the SBI clerk apply online last date 2021, submit your completely filled online application form.
A lot of aspirants are eagerly waiting to apply for SBI Clerk 2021 Notification. The application of the SBI Clerk will be received through the online mode only. No other modes will not be accepted by the banking authorities. Before filling the SBI clerk online application 2021 form, the applicant must read all the mandatory instructions in the official notification PDF. Keep ready with a valid mobile number and an email ID before starting the SBI Clerk apply online 2021 process. Because all your exam-related information (i.e Roll number, OTP, and messages) will be shared through that only. Further details regarding the SBI Clerk Online Application process are given below as a detailed version.
SBI Clerk 2021 Recruitment
|Name of an Organization||State Bank of India|
|Recruitment Name||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Junior Associate|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
SBI Clerk 2021 Vacancy:
This year the board will announce the SBI Clerk 2021 vacancy list after the release of official notification in the coming months. Further details regarding the SBI Clerk apply online are available here below.
SBI Clerk 2021 Apply Online Dates:
In the table given below, all the important dates are mentioned for your quick reference. Take note of all the dates regarding the SBI Clerk exam 2021.
|Apply online process Staring date||March 2021|
|Apply online process Ending date||March 2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||April 2021|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||April 2021|
|Pre- Examination Training||April 2021|
|Online Preliminary Examination||May 2021|
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||May 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination||June 2021|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||June 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||July 2021|
SBI Clerk 2021 Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are applying for SBI Clerk 2021 have to check certain eligibility criteria whether they are eligible for the post.
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 28 years
For the SBI clerk apply online process, relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
|1||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10 years|
|4||PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|5||PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|6||Jammu & Kashmir Migrants||05 years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age of 50 years|
|8||Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)||GEN- 07 years
OBC- 10 years
SC/ST- 12 years
As per the prescribed educational qualification given by the SBI Clerk apply online 2021 process, candidates should possess a degree from any recognized university.
SBI Clerk Online Application 2021 Process:
Application Mode: Online
Application Fee: The application fee for SBI Clerk 2021 apply online process is given below.
GEN/OBC: Rs. 750/-
Payment Mode: Payment through the online payment gateway like Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking etc…
SBI Clerk Online Application Form 2021: Important Links
Apply Online: Link will active soon [After the release of Official Notification]
Steps for SBI Clerk Apply Online:
- Candidates kindly visit the official site sbi.co.in/careers.
- You will get into the SBI Careers official site.
- On the home page, at the right side top of the page, there will be a navigation link regarding the recruitment of SBI Clerk 2021 for Junior Associates.
- Click on the official notification link you will get the official notification.
- Read the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Then click the SBI clerk 2021 apply online link.
- You will be directed towards the registration page.
Step – 1: Registration
- In that click on the New Registration.
- Start doing your SBI Clerk 2021 registration Process.
Step – 2: Fill up the SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021 Form
- Fill in your primary details link Name, Valid E-Mail Id, Mobile Number & the respective Security code and click the Save & Next button.
- Now your registered Mail ID has received the confirmation mail regarding Registration number from the official site.
Step – 3: Upload Picture
- Then upload your valid photograph and signature in a prescribed format provided in the SBI Clerk 2021 official notification. Both the photograph and the signature must be legible and clear.
- The admissible size of the photograph must be of a minimum of 20 KB to a Maximum of 50 KB. For the signature, it must be a Minimum of 10 KB and a maximum of 20 KB.
- The photograph must be passport size with a white background.
Step – 4: Personal Details
Candidates should provide the details regarding for SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021.
- Category (GEN/OBC/SC/ST) and also should mention your respective caste to which you belong.
- Whether you belong to a person with any disability?
- Whether you were an ex-employee of SBI or currently working in SBI?
- If there is any pending dispute related to loan/credit cards etc.
- Any report on adverse character & antecedents, moral turpitude?
- Aadhar Card Number & PAN Card Number.
- How many times you have attended the SBI Clerk Exam before?
- Prelims & Mains exam center.
Step – 5: Provide Family Details
- Then you have to mention your Personal Details like Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address, etc.
- Then you have to fill in your educational details like SSLC, HSC, Graduate, Post Graduate, etc.
- If you belong to the reserved category, then you should mention your category. If you want to take the pre-exam training kindly choose your pre-exam training centre.
Step – 6: Declaration
- After successfully completing the SBI clerk apply online 2021 process, kindly click the submit button. Then you will get a preview of your application form.
- Now you will receive the registration number & password to your registered e-mail id and a message will send to your registered mobile number.
- Then click on the declaration box revealing that accept all the terms and conditions of the exam and click on the submit button.
Step – 7: Payment
- According to the payment details, aspirants should pay their application fee through the online payment gateway through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Step – 9: Final Submission
- Then click on the submit button, your application form will be submitted successfully. Changes/ edit in the SBI Clerk apply online 2021 form is not allowed after the final submission of the application.
SBI CLERK – Scanned Image and Signature Specifications
Check the details regarding the scanned images and specifications here. Follow all the standards given here.
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021 – Things to be noted in Scanned Passport size Photograph
- The scanned Passport size Photograph should a colored one.
- Prefer white color background in the passport size photograph or mild colors is also acceptable.
- Try not to wear sunglasses, cap, or religious-based accessories in the Passport size photograph.
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021 – Things to be noted in Scanned Signature
- The background of the Signature should be white in colour.
- Candidate need to sign in the Black ink
- Do not use Capital letters in the Signature.
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021 – Do’s & Don’ts in SBI CLERK Scanned Images
- Candidate should carry additional passport size photographs which they have uploaded in the SBI CLERK Application form 2021.
- In SBI Clerk 2021, candidates should upload their signature as well as their Guardian’s signature in the Application form
- The Signature must be in a running letter. Avoid Capital Letter Signatures.
- In case a candidate wears spectacles, they must make sure that there is no glare on the eyes. The eyes of the candidate should be visible.
Scanning the Passport Size Photograph
- Before scanning your passport size photograph in the Scanner, check the scanner setting.
- Select True Colour in the scanner setting
- In case, the size or specification differs, then crop the image as per the dimension given in the SBI Clerk Notification.
SBI Clerk Apply Online 2021 – Image Quality
- Don’t upload a blur Image in the SBI CLERK Application Form
- The Passport size Photograph should be a high-resolution image
In the table given below, the standard of scanned documents is given.
SBI Clerk 2021 Apply Online – Frequently Asked Questions
Check more FAQs regarding the SBI Clerk apply online 2021 here.
Q. When will the Official Notification of the SBI Clerk 2021 Exam be released?
A. The Official Notification for SBI Clerk 2021 exam will be released in the coming months.
Q. When will the SBI Clerk 2021 apply online process commence?
A. SBI Clerk apply online dates have not been released yet.
Q. What is the SBI Clerk application fee 2021?
A. The SBI clerk online application fee 2021 is Rs. 750/- for Gen/ OBC candidates and for SC/ST/PWD candidates -Nil.
Q. What is the prescribed format for the photograph to upload for the SBI Clerk apply online?
A. The size of your photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the file size should be 20 Kb to 50 Kb.
Q.How can I change my SBI Clerk online application form 2021?
A: Before giving submit, you can change details in your SBI clerk online application form 2021. Using your registration number and password you can open the saved application form and edit the details. .In case you have submitted your application, you cannot make further changes.
Q: Can the 12th pass apply for SBI clerk?
A: No, a 12 pass cannot apply for the SBI clerk exam. At least a degree from a recognized university is a must.