SBI Clerk 2020 Apply Online: SBI Clerk Apply Online Link Activated!!! Step by Step SBI Clerk 2020 Apply online process is given here below for your kindly reference. So banking aspirants shall refer to this article and start your SBI Clerk 2020 registration process.
State Bank of India a large public sector bank in India has announced the recruitment notification for the engagement of Junior Associates (Clerk) post. The SBI clerk 2020 online application form has been activated at the official website from 3rd January 2020. Only the eligible aspirants can submit SBI clerk 2020 application forms before 26th January 2020.
A lot of aspirants are eagerly waiting to apply for SBI Clerk 2020 Notification. The application of SBI Clerk will be received through the online mode only. No other modes will not be accepted by the banking authorities. Before filling, your online application form applicant must read all the mandatory instructions in the official notification PDF. While register for SBI Clerk application 2020 Keep ready with a valid mobile number and an email ID. Because all your personalized information (i.e Roll number, OTP and messages) will be shared
Further details regarding the SBI Clerk 2020 Online Application process are given below as a detailed version.
SBI Clerk 2020 Recruitment
SBI Clerk Notification 2020
|Name of an Organization||State Bank of India|
|Recruitment Name||SBI Clerk Recruitment 2020|
|Job Role||Junior Associate|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
SBI Clerk 2020 Vacancy:
This year the board has announced a total of 8000 vacancies. Further details regarding the SBI Clerk Vacancy 2020 are available here below.
SBI Clerk 2020 Application Form: Important Dates
Starting date to apply online: 03-01-2020
The last date for the submission: 26-01-2020
The final date for editing the application: 26-01-2020
Date of the Preliminary Exam: 22-02-2020, 29-02-2020, 01-03-2020 & 08-03-2020
Date of the Main Exam: 19-04-2020
SBI Clerk 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 28 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the govt norms.
|1||Other Backward Classes (OBC)||03 years|
|3||PWD (Gen/ EWS)||10 years|
|4||PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|5||PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|6||Jammu & Kashmir Migrants||05 years|
|7||Ex-Servicemen/Disabled Ex-Servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in defense services + 3 years, (8 years for Disabled Ex-servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age of 50 years|
|8||Widows, Divorced women( No remarried)||GEN- 07 years|
OBC- 10 years
SC/ST- 12 years
As per the prescribed educational qualification given by the board candidates should possess a degree from any recognized university.
SBI Clerk 2020 Application Process:
Application Mode: Online
GEN/OBC: Rs. 750/-
Payment Mode: Payment through the online payment gateway like Credit Card/Debit Card/Net banking etc…
SBI Clerk 2020 Application Form: Important Links
Notification: Click Here to View Notification of SBI CLERK Recruitment
Registration: Click Here to Register SBI Clerk Recruitment
Apply Online: Click Here to Apply SBI Clerk Recruitment
Steps for SBI Clerk 2020 Apply Online:
- Candidates kindly visit the official site sbi.co.in/careers.
- You will get into the SBI Careers official site.
- On the home page, at the right side top of the page, there will be a navigation link regarding the recruitment of SBI Clerk 2020 for Junior Associates.
- Click on the official notification link you will get the official notification.
- Read the notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Then click the apply online link.
- You will be directed towards the registration page.
Step – 1: Registration – SBI Clerk Apply Online
- In that click on the New Registration.
- Start doing your SBI Clerk Online apply Process.
Step – 2: Fill up the Form
- Fill your primary details link Name, Valid E-Mail Id, Mobile Number & the respective Security code and click the Save & Next button.
- Now your registered Mail ID has received the confirmation mail regarding Registration number from the official site.
Step – 3: Upload Picture – SBI Clerk 2020 Apply Online
- Then upload your valid photograph and signature in a prescribed format provided in the SBI Clerk 2020 official notification. Both the photograph and the signature must be legible and clear.
- The admissible size of the photograph must be of a minimum of 20 KB to a Maximum of 50 KB. For the signature, it must be a Minimum of 10 KB and a maximum of 20 KB.
- The permissible size of your photograph must be 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm and the photograph must be passport size with a white background.
Step – 4: Personal Details – SBI Clerk 2020 Apply Online
Candidates should provide the details regarding for SBI Clerk 2020 Apply Online
- Category (GEN/OBC/SC/ST) and also should mention your respective caste to which you belong.
- Whether you belong to a person with any disability?
- Whether you were an ex-employee of SBI or currently working in SBI?
- If there is any pending dispute related to loan/credit cards etc.
- Any report on adverse character & antecedents, moral turpitude?
- Aadhar Card Number & PAN Card Number.
- How many times you have attended the SBI Clerk Exam before?
- Prelims & Mains exam center.
Step – 5: Provide Family Details – SBI Clerk 2020 Apply Online
- Then you have to mention your Personal Details like Father’s Name, Mother’s Name, Date of Birth, Correspondence Address, Permanent Address, etc.
- Then you have to fill your educational details like SSLC, HSC, Graduate, Post Graduate, etc.
- If you belong to the reserved category, then you should mention your category. If you want to take the pre-exam training kindly choose your pre-exam training center.
Step – 6: Declaration
- After successfully completing the above details, kindly click the submit button. Then you will get the preview of your application form.
- Now you will receive the registration number & password to your registered e-mail id and a message will send to your registered mobile number.
- Then click on the declaration box revealing that accept all the terms and conditions of the exam and click on the submit button.
Step – 7: Payment – SBI Clerk 2020 Apply Online
- According to the payment details, aspirants should pay their application fee through the online payment gateway through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking.
Step – 9: Final Submission – SBI Clerk Apply Online
- Then click on the submit button your application form will be submitted successfully.