SBI Clerk Study Plan 2021: The SBI clerk study plan is provided here to make your preparation effective and succeed in the exam. With the help of a study plan, you can continue the preparation in a focused manner. So, refer to the 50 days SBI clerk study plan 2021 for prelims and mains exams. The SBI Clerk 2021 exam notification is released. Many aspirants are still searching for a suitable SBI clerk study plan 2021 to start the preparation. For an exam like this with huge competition, you have to kick start your preparation with the best study plan for the SBI clerk examination.
A 50 or 60 days study plan for the SBI clerk will be suitable to cover all the topics from basics to high-level. Also, this will be the best SBI clerk preparation strategy 2021 for Prelims and mains exams. So, follow our SBI Clerk prelims study plan 2021 for 50 days to crack the Prelims exam in the first attempt. Also, we have 50 days SBI clerk mains study plan. It will be very useful for your mains preparation.
SBI Clerk Mock Test 2021:
Mock tests are the backbone of candidate success. The SBI Clerk mock tests are available for both the prelims and the mains exams. Without proper mock test practice, it is very difficult to succeed in these exams. The SBI Clerk mock test packages are prepared by our well-experienced faculty members.
Importance of SBI Clerk Study Plan:
For the SBI clerk preparation 2021, check here the importance of the study plan.
- For prelims and mains exams, a separate 50 days SBI clerk study plan is available. So that you can focus on the exam without any confusion.
- The study plan will not let you divert away from the preparation.
- Continuous preparation will boost your confidence level for the exam.
- This study plan is along with the SBI clerk mock test practice. So that you can improve your speed and accuracy at the end of the SBI clerk study plan 2021.
- Enough time is given for each topic. So that you can learn all the topics in a thorough manner.
SBI Clerk Prelims Study Plan:
The prelims exam consists of 3 sections: English, Reasoning, and quantitative aptitude. Check the SBI clerk preparation 2021 strategy for prelims.
- For prelims, speed is very important. So prepare the basics well as per the SBI clerk study plan 2021 for prelims.
- Our 50 days SBI clerk prelims study plan 2021 covers all the topics of the 3 sections.
- This SBI clerk prelims study plan practice will be based on the previous year’s exam point of view.
- In this SBI clerk study plan for prelims, provision is given for the speed test practice for all topics.
Take SBI clerk prelims to mock test 2021 and complete the study plan successfully. If you follow this SBI clerk preparation 2021 plan, surely you can crack the prelims examination.
Special Bundle PDF Course SBI Clerk Prelims 2021
Enroll in our PDF Course and get High Standard & Exact Exam Level Questions Daily for Practice.
▶️ Course Duration: 50days ▶️ No.of Ques: 4800
50 Days SBI Clerk Prelims Study Plan
|Day-1||1.Month with date based puzzle-5Q
2.Linear Arrangement North facing row -5Q
3.Square arrangement -5Q
4.Syllogism -5QBased on SBI Clerk Prelims 2020
|1. Pie chart (Indirect and lengthy questions) -5Q
2. Application sum (Mixture and allegation, Time and work, Ages,
3. Caselet -5Q
4. Table chart -5QBased on SBI Clerk Prelims 2020
|1.Cloze test (word replacement) -5Q
2.Choose appropriate preposition (two sentences given) -5Q
3.Word swapping (finding appropriate word&
4.Sentence improvement (bold part given correctly) -5Q
|Day-2||1.Designation based puzzle -5Q
2.Box based puzzle (7 boxes) -5Q
3. Parallel row-based seating (10 persons) -5Q
4.Inequality -5QBased on SBI Clerk Prelims 2020
|1. Application sum (partnership, problems on the train, profit and loss,
probability, boat, and stream) -5Q2. Quantity-based sums -5Q3. Bar graph ( Indirect and tricky questions) -5QBased on SBI Clerk Prelims 2020
Speed Test: Simplification & Approximation, Number series,
Quadratic Equation – 30Q
|1. Reading comprehension (Fillers based) -5Q
2. Starters -5Q
3. Misspelt & inappropriate word -5Q
4. Match the column(based on connectors) -5Q
|Download Full 50 Days SBI Clerk Prelims Study Plan PDF Here|
SBI Clerk Combo:
- Bundle PDF Course SBI Clerk Prelims + Mains
- SBI Clerk Pre + Mains Mock Tests
- Banking Foundation Video Course
- 45+ Mock Tests
- 9800+ Questions in PDF Course
SBI Clerk Mains Study Plan:
Here we have added the 50 days SBI clerk mains study plan 2021. Check the SBI clerk preparation 2021 strategy with the mains plan.
- The SBI clerk mains exam is not about speed. You should be thorough with the concepts. So prepare in that manner following our 50 days SBI clerk study plan 2021 for the mains exam.
- The sections covered in the SBI clerk mains study plan 2021 are General Awareness, English, Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning ability & computer aptitude.
- In this SBI clerk preparation strategy 2021, we have suggested topic-wise practice for all the sections.
So, follow this study plan and take the SBI clerk mains to mock test 2021 to perform well in the exam.
Important Points About SBI Clerk Prelims & Mains Exam
- NO SECTIONAL CUTOFF for the SBI Clerk prelims & mains exams. The candidate needs to just meet the overall cut-off requirement.
- There is no descriptive test in the SBI Clerk examination.
- Sectional timing is applicable. The candidates will not be allowed to switch sections in between the examination. Your SBI Clerk Study Plan 2021 and preparation should be aligned with this idea.
- There is a negative marking of 1/4th mark applicable for every wrong answer.
SBI Clerk Study Plan FAQs
Here we have added some FAQs regarding the SBI clerk preparation 2021 plan.
Q. How can I study for SBI Clerk Exam?
A. Use good study materials and SBI clerk mock test resources as per our SBI clerk study plan 2021.
Q. How many current affairs questions are asked in the SBI Clerk mains examination?
A. They account for 70-75% of the general awareness section.
Q. What is the total time duration of the SBI Clerk Mains examination?
A. The total time duration of the SBI Clerk Mains examination is 160 minutes.
Q.Is there a descriptive paper in SBI Clerk mains like SBI PO?
A. No, The descriptive paper is not asked in the SBI Clerk mains examination.
Q. Is there is a time limit for each section in the SBI Clerk Mains exam?
A. There is sectional timing for each section. The candidates can attend the section with the stipulated time limit only. The candidates cannot switch between the sections.
Q. For how many months the current affairs news can be covered for the SBI clerk examination?
A. Last 6 months current affairs news should be prepared and weekly and monthly quizzes can be taken to revise the topics regularly.
Q. How can I crack the SBI clerk in the first attempt?
A. Follow our SBI clerk study plan 2021 in a strict manner to crack this exam in your 1st attempt.