IBPS SO Cut Off 2021 – Institute of Banking and Personnel Selection(IBPS) has released the schedule for the recruitment of Specialist Officers (SO). The recruitment will be conducted for the posts of Agricultural Field Officer, Rajbhasha Adhikari, Law Officer, HR/Personnel Officer, Post Officers, and Marketing Officer. In this blog, we going to provide you IBPS SO Cut off scores for 2021 and previous year exams.
IBPS SO Cut Off 2021:
It can be defined as the minimum qualifying marks to reach the next stage of the recruitment process. Analyzing the IBPS SO cut off scores well in advance and giving mock tests keeping them in mind to attain scores in the range can prove to be a confidence booster. It will also take you a step closer to the goals
IBPS for the result of the IBPS SO exam takes into consideration not only the overall IBPS SO cut off but sectional cut off as well.
First, look at the selection process for the IBPS SO examination:
IBPS SO – Selection Process
The test is distributed among three phases:
1] Preliminary Test
2] Mains Exam
3] Interview Round
Nowadays, practicing questions, attending lectures, and solving mocks are not enough to achieve success. To secure your position in the desired exam you have to walk that extra mile.
The first step in that journey should be understanding the exam and your competitors. It is well known that you cannot win a battle without knowing your competition.
So to help you get ahead, we are publishing this article with the previous year’s IBPS SO cut offs.
IBPS SO Important Dates
Before analyzing the IBPS SO cut off, let’s take a look at the IBPS SO tentative exam schedule for 2021:
How is the IBPS SO cut off determined:
Enlisted three factors to play a vital role in the determination of IBPS SO cut-off:
- Total Number of Vacancies
- Total number of candidates present for the examination
- The level of difficulty the examination
IBPS SO Previous Year Cut Offs: 2019, 2018 & 2017
IBPS SO Cut Offs for 2019-20:
The table indicates the provisional allotment scores for the year 2019-20. This score is calculated out of 100 marks.
|Agricultural Field officer||41.65||40.90||34.65||30.00||26.50||27.20||28.95|
IBPS SO Cut Off for 2018-19:
This table depicts the provisional allotment score for the year 2018-19:
|Agricultural Field officer||48.67||48.67||43.67||41.60||30.67||43.40||41.47|
IBPS SO Cut Off for 2017-18:
The following table shows the provisional allotment score for the year 2017-18:
|Agricultural Field officer||35.00||34.80||31.20||29.20||20.40||32.00||27.20|
Given below is an enlisted summary of scores specific to the category for IBPS SO exam 2019-20:
IBPS SO Sectional Cut Off:
The section-wise IBPS SO cut off for Prelims exam is mentioned below:
FAQs Related to IBPS SO Cut Off
1] Is there any sectional cut off in IBPS SO?
- Yes, there is a sectional cut-off for IBPS SO
2] Is IBPS SO a tough exam?
- With the increasing competition and higher cut-off, the level of difficulty is increasing. But you can easily clear it with the help of our experts
- visit Guidely for mocks, video lectures, ebooks, etc. to ace your exam
3] How many vacancies will be released for IBPS SO 2021?
- Based on previous years’ analysis, approximately 1100+ vacancies will be released.
- As soon as the IBPS releases the notification the vacancies will be updated on the Ibps Guide platform.
4] How many candidates applied for IBPS SO 2021?
- The preliminary test was given by nearly 300K candidates and the number is expected to increase after the Covid-19 pandemic.
5] Where can I get the official notification?
- Visit Guidely for the latest updates, mocks, pattern, etc for all the upcoming exams or you can also visit the IBPS website: ibps.in
Hope this was helpful for your understanding. Stay tuned!