RRB NTPC Preparation 2020:
RRB NTPC Preparation Tips 2020 is available here!!! Railway Recruitment Board has released the recruitment notification for the engagement of various posts. This recruitment of posts which comes under the Non-Technical Popular Category.
Usually every year the board has recruited a large number of candidates for various posts. Similarly this year too they had announced a total of 35,000 plus vacancies throughout various regions. This is one of the greatest opportunities for the aspirants to get a job in the Railway sector. Yet now the exam date is in a controversial one due to the non-confirmation of the recruiting agency. Within soon the exam date will be announced. Aspirants kindly stay tuned with us to get the regular updates.
RRB NTPC Exam is the most preferable exam among the competitive aspirants. There is always a great demand for a railway job in India. Because of the Central government sector with an excellent pay scale, career growth and getting a reputation in their society. So candidates have to start their preparation with a clear strategy.
RRB NTPC Preparation Tips 2020: Strategies to be Followed
Day by Day the competition level of the competitive exams has been increasing rapidly. This is due to the number of competitors have gone increasing. So to get success from the environment of heavy competition, aspirants should make or follow some strategies. Those strategies will make ensure your success in your examinations. Some of the strategies are
(i) Get the recent updated RRB NTPC syllabus and exam pattern.
(ii) Collect the preparation materials which will match the recent syllabus.
(iii) Make your study plan day by day for each and every section.
(iv) Spend time for each and every section at least one topic per day.
(v) In between that kindly take the section-wise mock tests.
(v) Analyze the mock tests to improve your accuracy and time management.
(vi) After finishing all the topics take your RRB NTPC 2020 Online Mock Test.
(vii) Review your test and analyze your stronger and weaker section then only you can improve your overall score in your exam.
RRB NTPC 2020 Preparation Tips: Selection Process
The board will conduct the selection process based on
- Computer-Based Test – CBT-1
- Computer-Based Test – CBT-2
- Typing Test (for the post of Junior Accounts Assistant cum Typist, Senior Clerk cum Typist, & Senior Time Keeper)
- Aptitude Test (for the post of Assistant Station Master & Traffic Assistant)
- Document Verification
- Medical Fitness Test
- Final Selection
RRB NTPC Preparation 2020: CBT 1 Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning||30||30|
RRB NTPC Preparation 2020: CBT-2 Exam Pattern:
|S.No||Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|2||General Intelligence and Reasoning||35||35|
RRB NTPC 2020 Exam Pattern is the same for both the CBT 1 & 2 exams. If candidates should concentrate more on the CBT 1 means it will be useful for the CBT 2 exam.
RRB NTPC Preparation Tips 2020: Mathematics Section
Mathematics is the most important section for all the competitive exams. Some of the strategies to follow for this section. They are
- If you are at the beginner level don’t try the shortcuts. First, concentrate on the basic concepts of mathematics.
- Basic concepts such as formulas, tables, Squares, Cubes, square roots, cube roots, etc.
- If you are thorough on the basics then you can move your preparation towards your quantitative aptitude shortcuts.
- Mathematics is all about practice. Manual practice with pen and paper for each and every topic in the aptitude section will only improve your accuracy in your calculation.
- Must go through all the topics thoroughly which are available in the syllabus.
- After finishing all the topics aspirants should start to practice the previous year’s papers. By referring to the previous year’s papers you can know the difficulty level of the examination.
- Choosing the right questions is the most essential one for all. One should choose the right question to manage your valuable time to avoid unwanted calculation.
- Then take the RRB NTPC Sectional Mock Test 2020. After finishing the test analyze your report to know your stronger and weaker section. Then you can concentrate more on your weaker section to boost up your marks.
RRB NTPC Preparation Tips 2020: General Intelligence & Reasoning
General Intelligence & Reasoning is the easiest part of the exam to score well. If candidates focus more on this section means then their score will get a boost up. Follow some useful strategy to improve your overall marks such as
- If you are new to the competitive exam this will feel strange for you. But with sufficient knowledge beyond every concept, you can be an expert on each and every topic. So Reasoning Basic Concepts is a must.
- Start your preparation with easy topics such as Direction & Distance, Blood Relations, Classifications, Coding & Decoding, Ranking, etc.
- There is a lot of reasoning tricks & shortcuts on every topic. Try to make the concepts in an easier way so as to solve the questions in a better way within a short duration.
- Practice the puzzles and seating arrangements a lot of numbers. Then only in RRB NTPC 2020 exam, you can make the probable types within a short duration and can able to find the answers rapidly. This is to avoid wasting time.
- After finishing all the topics try to solve the previous year question papers. Then only you can able to know the level of the questions that come under this section.
- Don’t forget to take the RRB NTPC Sectional Mock Test 2020. After finishing your test you should analyze your report. This will enhance your overall score.
RRB NTPC Preparation Strategy 2020: General Awareness
General Awareness is the highest scoring part in your RRB NTPC 2020 Exam. If you are a master of this section, surely you can successfully clear your NTPC Exam with good marks. Some useful strategies should follow while preparing for this section, such as
- General Awareness Section is classified as Science(Physics, Chemistry & Biology), History(Medieval & Modern History of India), Geography, Polity(Indian Laws & Constitution), Static GK(Days, Capital & Currency, etc) & Current Affairs(Economy, Budget, Sports, Awards, etc).
- Check the detailed RRB NTPC 2020 syllabus of each and every topic in the general awareness section.
- Go through the basic concepts of each and every topic thoroughly especially for Science.
- Conceptual knowledge is must essential for this science section. Because most of the questions will come under the concept.
- You can refer to the NCERT textbooks of the respective subjects for your preparation especially 9 to 12 std textbooks.
- For science, you should have the formulas, units, constant values, reactions, chemical names, etc on your fingertips.
- In the history section, try to study from the medieval to modern history which means up to Indian Independence. After that should concentrate more on out Indian Laws & Constitutions. Because always there are a lot of questions that come under these topics.
- For geography, you should concentrate both on World as well as India. Such as Rivers, Mountains, plateau, boundaries, atmosphere, Solar system, neighboring countries, etc.
- Static GK consists of a lot of topics. So candidates have to get the recently updated materials that are related to the General Knowledge for RRB NTPC Exam.
- Current Affairs is the most essential topic for all the competitive exams. For this candidates have to watch the daily news on TV channels, reading daily newspapers, magazines, etc. Everyone should read at least one-year current affairs news.
RRB NTPC 2020 Preparation: General Tips
- Go through thoroughly each and every topic clearly without any doubts.
- Make your path crystal clear without getting any hesitation.
- Revision is must essential for everyone. Once your preparation/studying is over then start your revision. More and more revision will strengthen your conceptual knowledge as well.
- Practice a lot of RRB NTPC Mock Tests so as to enhance your skills such as Speed, Accuracy, Time Management & Choosing the Righ Question.
- Analyze your mock tests and review your report, then only you can know your ability and level of your preparation.
- If a candidate has got all the above qualities, damn sure he will get success in the upcoming RRB NTPC 2020 Exam.