SSC GD Constable 2021 Recruitment :
Staff Selection Commission (SSC) expected to release SSC GD Constable 2021 Recruitment on March 25, 2021. Interested individuals can check, SSC GD Constable 2021 Recruitment on its official [email protected] as per the exam calendar. SSC GD Constable recruitment consists of various vacancies such as (General Duty) in Border Security Force (BSF), Central Industrial Security Force (CISF), Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF), Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP), Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB), National Investigation Agency (NIA) and Secretariat Security Force (SSF) and for the post of Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles. online application will be active for SSC GD Constable 2021 Recruitment from March 25, 2021, to May 10, 2021.
The SSC GD Constable 2021 Recruitment selection will be based on the online test, PET, PST and Medical Examination. Candidates can check the salary, vacancy, eligibility criteria for SSC GD Constable 2021 Recruitment before filling the online application.
|SSC GD Constable Notification Date||25 March 2021|
|SSC GD Constable Application Starting Date||25 March 2021|
|SSC GD Constable Registration Last Date||10 May 2021|
|SSC GD Constable Exam Date||02 August to 25 August 2021|
|Answer Key Date||To be announced later|
|SSC GD Constable Result Date||To be announced later|
|SSC GD Constable PST PET Date||To be announced later|
Get More – SSC GD Constable 2021 Salary
SSC GD Constable Eligibility Criteria
Candidates should possess the following educational qualification to apply for the SSC GD Constable 2021 Recruitment.
Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University
SSC GD Constable Age Limit
Minimum Age Limit: 18 years.
Maximum Age Limit: 23 years.
- General Male – Rs. 100/-.
- Female/SC/ST/Ex-serviceman – No Fee.
Get More – SSC GD Constable Exam 2021 Eligibility
SSC GD Constable 2021 Recruitment: Important links
Visit the Official Site @ssc.nic.in.
Download the Official Notification PDF Here (Link will active on March 25, 2021).
Click Here To Apply Online (Link will active on March 25, 2021).
SSC GD Constable 2021 Recruitment: How To Apply Online
- Candidates visit the Official site of SSC @ssc.nic.in.
- Fill up all mandatory file of the SSC GD Online Application.
- After filling up all the information complete the declaration process by clicking on the link “I agree” and, fill up the captcha code
- And preview the information and submit the SSC GD Online Application.
- Check application fee instructions according to your category.
- Payment can be done online or through SBI Challan. In case, the fee is paid through Challan, it will get updated within 2-3 days.
- Once you finished your payment check the Payment status available on the Candidate‟s
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
SSC GD Constable Selection Process
The selection will be done on the basis of:
Stage 1 – SSC GD Constable Online Exam:
All candidates whose online applications are found to be in order will be called to appear in the Computer Based Examination (CBE).
SSC GD Constable Exam Pattern
There will be four sections for a total of 100 marks. The Time Duration of the online examination is 90 minutes.
|Subject||No. of Questions||Marks||Time|
|General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||1 hour and 30 min|
|General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
SSC GD Constable Cut-Off Marks
The minimum qualifying marks for the candidate’s category wise is given below.
- General and Ex-servicemen – 35%.
- SC/ ST/ OBC – 33%.
SSC GD Constable Syllabus
- General Intelligence & Reasoning: Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type. This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, non- verbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
- General Knowledge and General Awareness: Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him. Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of every day observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person. The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc. These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
- Elementary Mathematics: This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
- English/ Hindi: Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
Stage 2: SSC GD Constable Physical Test
The candidates who will qualify in online will be called for the Physical Efficiency Test (PET) and Physical Standard Test (PST) conducted at various centres finalized by the CAPFs.
SSC GD Constable PET
- Male – 5 Kms in 24 minutes
- Female – 1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes
For candidates of Ladakh Region:
- Male – 1 Mile in 6 ½ minutes
- Female – 800 metres in 4 minutes
SSC GD Constable PST
- General, SC & OBC Male candidates – 170 cm
- General, SC & OBC Female candidates – 157 cm
- ST Male candidates – 162.5 cm
- ST Female Candidates – 150 cm
- General, SC & OBC male candidates – 80/5
- ST – 76/5
Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
Stage 3: SSC GD Constable Medical Exam
SSC GD Constable Detailed Medical Examination (DME):
Candidates who qualify PET/ PST will be called for Detailed Medical Examination (DME) which includes Eye-Sight Check-up, Medical Test (X-Ray) chest-PA view, Haemoglobin, Urine routine/ microscopic examination etc.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. What is the starting date of SSC GD Constable Registration Date?
A. The Starting date of SSC GD Constable 2021 Recruitment is March 25, 2021.
Q. What is the last date to apply for the SSC GD Constable Recruitment?
A. Canddiates should submit the online application before May 10, 2021.
Q. Can 10 th pass candidates be eligible to apply for the SSC GD Constable post?
A. Candidates should possess Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board/ University.