The IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021: The IBPS Clerk 2021 notification has been released on 11th July 2021. As the IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021 link is activated, candidates should know the IBPS clerk apply online 2021 procedure in a clear manner. Here we have added full details on IBPS clerk application form 2021 filling process. The IBPS Clerk 2021 apply online registration form should be filled without any mistake. After the activation of the IBPS clerk 2021 apply online link, you can start the registration process. First, you should check your eligibility criteria before starting to fill the IBPS clerk 2021 application form. Then check the full procedure given here regarding the IBPS clerk apply online 2021 process. After the activation, we will provide the IBPS clerk apply online link here. Use the link and submit your form before the IBPS clerk apply online last date 2021.
Latest Update – IBPS Clerk apply online 2021 has been temporarily stopped. Aspirants wait for further notice from the Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online Dates
Check the dates of IBPS clerk 2021 apply online & other important events below:
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Events||Tentative Dates|
|IBPS Clerk notification release date||11th July 2021|
|IBPS Clerk online application starts from||Temporarily stopped|
|IBPS Clerk online application ends on||Temporarily stopped|
|The download of all call letters for IBPS Clerk Pre Exam training||August 2021|
|IBPS Clerk online pre-exam training||16th August 2021 (Onwards)|
|Prelims Exam call letter download||August 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||28.08.2021, 29.08.2021, 04.09.2021|
|Result of Prelims exam||September/ October 2021|
|The download of call letter for online exam Main||October 2021|
|Conduct of online examination main||31.10.2021|
|Declaration of Final result||April 2022|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria:
Before you start the IBPS Clerk apply online 2021 process, check your eligibility standards.
For IBPS Clerk apply online 2021, check the nationality/citizenship criteria as follows:
- a citizen of India.
- The subject of Nepal, or
- The subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India to settle permanently.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Candidates other than Indian citizens should have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
For IBPS Clerk apply online 2021, check the age limit below:
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years.
The age relaxation to apply online for IBPS clerk 2021 exam are:
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
For IBPS clerk apply online 2021, educational qualification & related details are here.
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021
Check below IBPS Clerk apply online 2021 process related to the registration & other processes.
Pre-requisites Required to Fill IBPS Clerk Online Application 2021
Check the pre-requisites required to fill IBPS clerk 2021 application form.
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Left thumb impression (LTI)
- Bank details for online transaction
- Valid email ID
- Handwritten declaration
The text for the handwritten declaration – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021 Process:
Candidates need to follow the steps below to fill the IBPS clerk apply online application form 2021:
Step 1: IBPS Clerk 2021 Registration Process
- Visit the official website of IBPS
- Select the option: Click here to IBPS Clerk apply online’
- To register, click the ‘New Registration’ link
- Enter the details: post name, name, mobile number, email ID, and security code
- After successful completion, the registration number and password will be generated
- Candidates will receive the registration number and password on their registered email ID and mobile number
Given below is the photocopy of the registration page.
Step 2: Uploading Photograph, Signature & LTI
In the next step, candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, and LTI. The specifications for uploading the photograph and signature are given below. As per the standards, do the IBPS Clerk apply online 2021 process.
|Photograph||20kb–50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels|
|LTI (Left Thumb Impression)||20 KB – 50 KB||240 x 240 pixels|
|Handwritten declaration||50 KB-100 KB||800 x 400|
Step 3: Inputting details
In this part of IBPS clerk apply online 2021 process, candidates need to enter their educational qualification, select IBPS Clerk exam centers, enter their choices of participating banks, the language of exam, etc. The photocopy of this page is given below.
Step 4: Fee payment
The IBPS Clerk Application Fee structure is given below:
|SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates||Rs. 175/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 850/-|
The IBPS Clerk apply online 2021 procedure is considered to be complete only once the application fee is paid. Candidates must make a note that the application fee can only be paid through online mode and no offline mode of payment shall be accepted for the IBPS Clerk application form 2021. Candidates can make the payment through:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021: Things to remember
- Only online applications will be accepted for IBPS Clerk recruitment exam
- If the online transaction is incomplete, candidates are advised to login and pay the fees again
- IBPS Clerk application form without a passport-size photograph, signature, and fee will not be considered valid
- Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, which is graduation
- Candidates should not submit more than one IBPS Clerk application form
IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online: FAQs
Check the FAQs regarding IBPS clerk apply online 2021.
Q. How can I fill the IBPS Clerk application form?
A. The application form should be filled online.
Q. What documents should I upload at the time of application?
A. Candidates need to upload photograph, signature, handwritten declaration, and left thumb impression.
Q. Can I change the details entered in the application form after the final submission?
A. No, candidates are not allowed to change the details entered in the IBPS Clerk application form after final submission.
Q. What if I submit more than one IBPS Clerk application form?
A. Candidates are advised not to submit more than one application form. In the case of multiple applications, only the latest application will be considered.
Q. When will I get the registration number and password?
A. The registration number and password are provided after a successful registration.
Q. What is the age limit for IBPS Clerk?
A. The age limit for IBPS Clerk is 20-28 years.
Q. Is there any provision to apply offline?
A. No, there is no facility to apply offline.
Q. Can 12th pass apply for bank clerk?
A. No. The minimum educational qualification is graduation.
Q. Can I save the IBPS Clerk 2021 application form to fill later?
A. Yes, if candidates are unable to fill the application form at one go, they can save the same to complete it later.
Q. I am unable to upload the photograph and signature. What to do?
A. Candidates must upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Q: How can I apply IBPS Clerk online?
A: First complete the online registration. Then use the password & registration number to fill & submit your IBPS clerk application form 2021.