The IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021: The IBPS Clerk 2021 notification was out on 6th October 2021. A huge number of banking aspirants are expecting this recruitment as their golden opportunity. The first step for IBPS Clerk Recruitment 2021 is completing the Online Application. Before starting to do the IBPS Clerk 2021 apply online registration, aspirants must have to know about details asked in IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online link. To getting details about IBPS Clerk notification 2021 apply online, aspirants must go through the instructions given in the official notification and read various FAQs. For that here we have added full details on ibps clerk apply online 2021 filling process. Aspirants are very careful while doing IBPS Clerk 2021 apply online registration. Once IBPS Clerk 2021 apply online link get activated aspirants can start the registration process.
The first and foremost step is to ensure your eligibility criteria with IBPS Clerk 2021 eligibility. Keep all the documents need to do the IBPS clerk apply online 2021 process in your hand. If any doubt in filling IBPS clerk online application form can refer to the FAQs or refer IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification PDF. Once the IBPS Clerk 2021 apply online link available, we will update this page. Aspirants must complete their IBPS clerk 2021 apply online registration 2 days before the IBPS clerk apply online last date 2021 to avoid technical issues.
Note: The candidate who has already registered successfully, during July 12-14, 2021, need not apply again. Their earlier application will be considered for further process.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online Dates
Check the dates of IBPS clerk 2021 apply online & other important events below:
|New Registration Start & End Date||7-10-2021 to 27-10-2021|
|The download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training●||November 2021|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training ●||November 2021|
|The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||November / December 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||December 2021|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||December 2021 / January 2022|
|The download of the Call Letter for the Online exam – Main||December 2021 / January 2022|
|Online Examination – Main||January / February 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
IBPS Clerk Eligibility Criteria:
Before you start the IBPS Clerk apply online 2021 process, check your eligibility standards.
For IBPS Clerk apply online 2021, check the nationality/citizenship criteria as follows:
- a citizen of India.
- The subject of Nepal, or
- The subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India to settle permanently.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Candidates other than Indian citizens should have a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
For IBPS Clerk apply online 2021, check the age limit below:
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years.
The age relaxation to apply online for IBPS clerk 2021 exam are:
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||the actual period of service rendered in the defence forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled Ex-Servicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, divorced women and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
For IBPS clerk apply online 2021, educational qualification & related details are here.
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021
Check below IBPS Clerk apply online 2021 process related to the registration & other processes.
Pre-requisites Required to Fill IBPS Clerk Online Application 2021
Check the pre-requisites required to fill IBPS clerk 2021 application form.
- Scanned photograph and signature
- Left thumb impression (LTI)
- Bank details for online transaction
- Valid email ID
- Handwritten declaration
The text for the handwritten declaration – “I, _______ (Name of the candidate), hereby declare that all the information submitted by me in the application form is correct, true, and valid. I will present the supporting documents as and when required.”
IBPS Clerk Apply Online 2021 Process:
Candidates need to follow the steps below to fill the IBPS clerk apply online application form 2021:
Step 1: IBPS Clerk 2021 Registration Process
- Visit the official website of IBPS
- Select the option: Click here to IBPS Clerk apply online’
- To register, click the ‘New Registration’ link
- Enter the details: post name, name, mobile number, email ID, and security code
- After successful completion, the registration number and password will be generated
- Candidates will receive the registration number and password on their registered email ID and mobile number
Given below is the photocopy of the registration page.
Step 2: Uploading Photograph, Signature & LTI
In the next step, candidates need to upload the scanned images of photograph, signature, and LTI. The specifications for uploading the photograph and signature are given below. As per the standards, do the IBPS Clerk apply online 2021 process.
|Photograph||20kb–50 kb||200 x 230 pixels|
|Signature||10kb – 20kb||140 x 60 pixels|
|LTI (Left Thumb Impression)||20 KB – 50 KB||240 x 240 pixels|
|Handwritten declaration||50 KB-100 KB||800 x 400|
Step 3: Inputting details
In this part of IBPS clerk apply online 2021 process, candidates need to enter their educational qualification, select IBPS Clerk exam centers, enter their choices of participating banks, the language of exam, etc. The photocopy of this page is given below.
Step 4: Fee payment
The IBPS Clerk Application Fee structure is given below:
|SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM candidates||Rs. 175/-|
|All Other Candidates||Rs. 850/-|
The IBPS Clerk apply online 2021 procedure is considered to be complete only once the application fee is paid. Candidates must make a note that the application fee can only be paid through online mode and no offline mode of payment shall be accepted for the IBPS Clerk application form 2021. Candidates can make the payment through:
- Credit Card
- Debit Card
- Net Banking
IBPS Clerk Application Form 2021: Things to remember
- Only online applications will be accepted for IBPS Clerk recruitment exam
- If the online transaction is incomplete, candidates are advised to login and pay the fees again
- IBPS Clerk application form without a passport-size photograph, signature, and fee will not be considered valid
- Before filling the application form, candidates must ensure that they fulfill the eligibility criteria, which is graduation
- Candidates should not submit more than one IBPS Clerk application form
IBPS Clerk 2021 Apply Online: FAQs
Check the FAQs regarding IBPS clerk apply online 2021.
Q. How can I fill the IBPS Clerk application form?
A. The application form should be filled online.
Q. What documents should I upload at the time of application?
A. Candidates need to upload photographs, signatures, handwritten declarations, and left thumb impressions.
Q. Can I change the details entered in the application form after the final submission?
A. No, candidates are not allowed to change the details entered in the IBPS Clerk application form after final submission.
Q. What if I submit more than one IBPS Clerk application form?
A. Candidates are advised not to submit more than one application form. In the case of multiple applications, only the latest application will be considered.
Q. When will I get the registration number and password?
A. The registration number and password are provided after a successful registration.
Q. What is the age limit for IBPS Clerk?
A. The age limit for IBPS Clerk is 20-28 years.
Q. Is there any provision to apply offline?
A. No, there is no facility to apply offline.
Q. Can the 12th pass apply for bank clerk?
A. No. The minimum educational qualification is graduation.
Q. Can I save the IBPS Clerk 2021 application form to fill later?
A. Yes, if candidates are unable to fill the application form at one go, they can save the same to complete it later.
Q. I am unable to upload the photograph and signature. What to do?
A. Candidates must upload the photograph and signature in the prescribed format.
Q: How can I apply IBPS Clerk online?
A: First complete the online registration. Then use the password & registration number to fill & submit your IBPS clerk application form 2021.