IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Paper: The IBPS has released the notification for the recruitment of candidates at the clerical cadre through IBPS clerk 2021. Every year lakhs of candidates aspire to clear the IBPS clerk examination. The first step to start the preparation for any competitive exam must be a deep analysis of the examination itself. The analysis includes the understanding of syllabus, exam pattern, selection procedure, and most important is practicing through IBPS clerk previous year question papers.
To ace, the IBPS clerk 2020 examination candidates are advised to practice through the previous year’s question paper. The IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper will help you better understand the exam pattern, type of questions, and difficulty level. Practicing from the IBPS clerk the previous year’s question paper will help you gain a perspective of important topics and their weightage in the exam.
Every year IBPS (The Indian Banking and Personnel Services) releases the notification for the IBPS Clerk 2020 along with other IBPS exams. This year the preliminary test for IBPS clerk 2020 will be conducted on 05th, 12th, and 13th December 2020. And the mains stage for the IBPS clerk 2020 will be conducted on 28th February 2021. Candidates must start their preparation for the IBPS clerk examination 2020. Candidates can check their preparation by taking the online quiz on the bank clerk exam.
IBPS Clerk Question Papers
IBPS Clerk’s previous year’s question paper consists of 35 questions for quantitative aptitude and reasoning ability section taken from IBPS Clerk’s previous year’s papers. While the English language section consists of 30 questions. Attempting model questions and question paper is important for understanding the level of IBPS Clerk Prelims and Mains examination.
IBPS Clerk’s previous year question paper
IBPS Clerk Memory Based Paper 2020 – Prelims
Questions Asked in IBPS Clerk 2020 – Prelims
IBPS Clerk previous year paper PDF 2018 – Prelims
IBPS Clerk previous year paper PDF 2017 – Prelims
IBPS Clerk previous year papers PDF 2017 – Prelims
The best way to practice for any exam is to prepare from the previous year paper as it helps the aspirants in knowing the recent trend in the banking examination. Practicing from previous year papers will help you to analyze what you can expect to face the upcoming challenges. Check the IBPS Clerk previous year papers to boost up your preparation.
Strategy with IBPS Clerk Previous Year Question Paper:
- Through IBPS clerk previous year question paper pdf, you can analyze the change of pattern from year to year. So you can be familiar with a variety of patterns for a single topic. This way of practice will make you stronger in each topic. So that you can solve the questions even if is twisted to various levels.
- By the continuous practice of many question papers, you can get the idea about how to select the questions in a wise manner. For example, if you select a difficult puzzle at the beginning without much practice, you will end up incomplete. Also, the entire time you spent for the puzzle is waste. So these kinds of mistakes can be avoided by effective time management. The art of time management will be attained after practicing more previous year clerk question papers.
- This way of practice will gradually increase your speed and accuracy even for the tougher papers. So that your chances of victory will be even more.
- With the help of solved question papers, you can analyze your mistakes easily. The solutions will also be in a clear and step-by-step manner. So that you can understand the difficult concepts easily.
- For prelims exam practice more IBPS clerk previous year question paper pdf download packages to clear the prelims cut off comfortably. Also, attempt more mains question papers to attain confidence for the mains exams.
Advantage of IBPS Clerk Previous Year Paper
- Every aspirant is struggling hard to get selected in the IBPS Clerk exam. We all know only a few thousand got their final selection while lakhs of candidates apply. So, there must be a difference in the approach in your preparation. The difference is practice. Other than studying, a candidate must practice and analyze from the previous year paper and mock tests.
- IBPS Clerk’s previous year question papers will help you analyze your preparation, test the level of difficulty of the actual exam, and improve your performance accordingly.
Make it as a Habit:
So analyzing more papers will increase your chances of victory. We have provided the links of IBPS Clerk’s previous year exam papers with solutions. So candidates utilize them to analyze your preparation level. So, beyond your hard work, your smart work is much-needed to pass the IBPS Clerk exam with flying colors. Hence practicing IBPS clerk question paper should be your habit from now onwards. Every time you can learn a new pattern which will be useful for the upcoming exams. IBPS clerk prelims question paper 2019, 2018, and 2017 will be useful for your exam preparation.
So at regular intervals do this practice without fail. So that you can develop your speed, accuracy, time management skills, and selection of questions. Focus your preparation with IBPS clerk prelims question paper 2019, 2018, and 2017 to ensure your success in the first stage.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Important Dates:
Check the important dates regarding SBI Clerk 2020 and start your preparation process accordingly.
|IBPS CLERK EVENTS||DATES|
|IBPS Clerk notification release date||01-07-2020|
|IBPS Clerk Online application starts from||02.09.2020|
|IBPS Clerk online application ends on||23.09.2020|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||02.09.2020 to 23.09.2020|
|The download of all call letters for IBPS Clerk Pre Exam training||17.11.2020 onwards|
|IBPS Clerk online pre-exam training||23.11.2020 to 28.11.2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||05.12.2020, 12.12.2020 and 13.12.2020|
|The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||18.11.2020|
|Result of Prelims exam||31.12.2020|
|The download of call letter for online exam Main||12.01.2021|
|Conduct of online examination main||24-01-2021|
|Declaration of Final result||01-04-2021|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Exam Pattern:
Check below the Prelims Exam Pattern:
|Name of Subject||Number of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 mins|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 mins|
Check below the Mains Exam Pattern:
|Name of Tests||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Time|
|General English||40||40||35 mins|
|Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 mins|
|General/Financial Awareness||50||50||35 mins|
Practicing with previous year question papers will help you ace the IBPS Clerk 2020 exam. Master Aptitude, Reasoning, English, and General Awareness and analyze how much time you have taken to complete each topic will help you to find what is lacking and what topics are to be concentrated more.