SSC CGL Apply Online 2021: Every year the SSC releases the notification for the recruitment of candidates in various Group ‘B’ and Group ‘C’ posts under various Government Ministries. Lakhs of aspirants eagerly wait for the SSC CGL notification to release year, however this year the release of the SSC CGL notification has been delayed to the pandemic.
However, SSC will soon release the notification for the recruitment of candidates through SSC CGL. The dates for the online application has already been released by the Staff Selection Commission. SSC CGL apply online link will be activated from 21-12-2020. The exam dates for the SSC CGL 2020 is 29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021.
In this article, we will give you the SSC CGL apply online link once it is activated and we will explain to you the steps to apply for SSC CGL.
SSC CGL 2020 Details
|Name of Organization||Staff Selection Commission|
|Recruitment Name||Combined Graduate Level|
|Job Role||Varies with Post|
|Job Location||PAN India|
SSC CGL Vacancy 2021
The no of vacancies will be updated on this page once it is announced by Staff Selection Commission.
SSC CGL Apply Online 2021: Important Dates
|SSC CGL Exam Events||Dates|
|SSC CGL Notification Release||21-12-2020|
|SSC CGL Apply Online Starts||21-12-2020|
|SSC CGL Apply Online Ends||25-01-2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-I Admit Card||To be Updated|
|SSC CGL Tier-1(CBE)||29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021|
|SSC CGL Tier-1 Result||To be Updated|
|SSC CGL Tier-2 Exam||To be Updated|
|SSC CGL Tier-3 Exam||To be Updated|
SSC CGL Apply Online Link (To be Activated)
SSC CGL Apply Online: Fees
Candidates are required to pay Rs. 100/- as their application fee for SSC CGL Exam. Female Candidates, Ex. Servicemen and Candidates belonging to reserved categories are exempted from paying the application fee for SSC CGL 2020 Exam.
Fee can be paid through BHIM UPI, Net Banking or by using Visa, Mastercard, Maestro, RuPay Credit or Debit card or in cash at SBI Branches by generating SBI Challan.
SSC CGL Apply Online: Steps
The whole process of SSC CGL apply online can be divided into 4 steps:-
- Uploading the scanned documents
- Filling the required details such as educational qualification, address details, choice of exam centres etc.
- Fee payment
The candidates first need to register to the official SSC website by clicking on the new “New User? Register Now” option.
In the next window the candidates will have to fill in the following details:
- Aadhaar details
- Father’s Name
- Mother’s Name
- Date of Birth
- Matriculation (10th Class) Examination details
- Education Board
- Roll Number
- Year of Passing
- Level of Educational Qualification
- Mobile Number
- Verify Mobile Number
- Email ID
- Verify Email ID
- State / UT of Permanent Address
Now, Enter the OTPs received on your Mobile Number and Email ID and click on Submit.
Your registration number and Password will be sent to you as SMS and through email.
2. Uploading Of Scanned Documents
- Now, Log in with the registration id and password or date of birth
- Candidates will need to upload photo and signature of the dimensions specified below.
- Click on Choose File and upload the photo and signature.
- Verify if both the scanned images are clearly visible.
- Click on next.
Specification for Photograph and Signature
Candidates should check out the below-mentioned specifications before uploading their scanned photograph and signature in the SSC CGL application form.
|Photograph||20-50 Kb||3.5 cm X 4.5 cm||.jpeg/.jpg/.png|
|Signature||10-20Kb||4 cm X 3 cm||.jpeg/.jpg/.png|
3. SSC CGL Apply Online: Details to be Filled
In the third step, candidates have to fill in other important details in SSC CGL apply online form. The details to be entered are as follows:
- Personal details
- Academic details
- Address details
- Filling of SSC CGL exam centre preferences
- Any other details as required in the SSC CGL Apply online form
Note:- If the candidates are opting for the post of Statistical Investigator, they should choose ‘Yes’ when they are asked for the same under the SSC Post Preferences and also choose the applicable option (Yes/No) when asked if they have the education qualification for the post of Statistical Investigator.
Similarly, those candidates who are applying for the post of AAO should select ‘Yes’ when asked for the same and select the applicable option (Yes/No) when asked if they have any educational qualifications for AAO.
Also, Candidates can have any degree to apply for the post of AAO.
4. SSC CGL Apply Online: Payment of Fees
- The last step in the application process is to pay the SSC CGL Apply online fee.
The application fees are as follow:-
|For General/OBC Male||100/-|
The SSC CGL Application form fees can be paid in both online and offline mode:-
- For offline mode: Candidates have to generate offline challan from the website and pay the fees in cash at any SBI Bank branch along with the challan.
- For Online Mode: Candidates have to choose the payment mode amongst BHIM UPI, Netbanking, Debit card or Credit Card and enter the banking details in the payment gateway to pay the fees.
After the payment of fees, the candidates can take a printout of the SSC CGL apply online form.
Prerequisites for SSC CGL Apply Online 2021
- Active mobile number
- Active email id
- Any valid photo ID card
- Class 10th mark sheet
- Class 12th mark sheet
- Graduation mark sheet and certificate
- Scanned image of coloured passport size photograph
- Scanned image of candidates signature.
- PwD Certificate, if applicable
- If paying online – Debit/Credit Card details/Net banking
SSC CGL Apply Online 2020: Selection Process
Tier-I: Computer Based Examination
Tier-II: Computer Based Examination
Tier-III: Pen and Paper Mode (Descriptive paper)
Tier-IV: Computer Proficiency Test/ Data Entry Skill Test (wherever applicable)/ Document Verification.
SSC CGL Apply Online FAQs
Q1. When will the SSC CGL 2020 notification release?
Ans. The SSC CGL notification will be released on 21-12-2020
Q2. When will the SSC CGL 2020 Tier-I be conducted?
Ans. The SSC CGL Tier-I Exam will be conducted from 29-05-2021 to 07-06-2021.
Q3. What is application fees for SSC CGL application form?
|For General/OBC Male||100/-|
Q4. What should be the size of the photograph to be uploaded?
Ans. The size of the photograph should be between 20kb – 50kb.
Q5. What should be the size of the signature to be uploaded?
Ans. The size of the image of the signature should be between 10kb – 20kb.