The Employees State Insurance Corporation declared around 539 vacancies for the post of Social Security Officer (SSO), Manager Gr-II & Superintendent. So, candidates are eager to know about ESIC SSO salary, ESIC SSO job profile and ESIC SSO pay scale. All the aspirants who have applied for the above posts have started their preparations. So, we are providing ESIC SSO salary, ESIC SSO job profile.
ESIC SSO Job Profile
- Facilitator for the Insurance Providers and Employers.
- Perform the registration of Employees (coverable) with ESI.
- Help the beneficiaries in getting benefits as per ESI Act.
- Maintain records of monthly contributions of Employees and Employers.
- Recognize if there are any shortcomings with the Benefit Delivery System. If any shortcomings are found, work to resolve them.
- Report any findings about the Benefit Delivery System of Insurance Products to the Branch Manager.
- Create awareness among public (Employee and their Families) about the ESI benefits.
- Perform periodic inspections.
- Get the Bio-metric Verification of the Employees done.
- Overlook Creation and Distribution of Biometric Cards.
- Record Grievances of the ESI Policy Holders.
ESIC SSO Salary
The salary scale for the post of ESIC SSO is revised to the Level- 7 of Pay Matrix (Civilian employees), as per the 7th Pay commission. If you want to have a secure job along with a good monthly gross salary, then apply for ESIC SSO 2018 Exam.
|Basic pay||Rs 34000 /- per month|
|Pay Scale||Rs. 9300- 34800/- with Grade Pay Rs. 4600/-|
|Gross Monthly Emoluments||Rs.44900/-|
ESIC SSO Salary – Allowances and Benefits
- House rent allowance
- Dearness allowance
- Heat, Gas & Dust allowance
- Lay off compensation
- Meal/food allowance
- Night shift allowance
- Overtime wages
- Payment for a day of rest
- Payment for unsubstituted holidays
- Production incentive
- Suspension allowance
- Bonus other than statutory bonus
- Children education allowance
- City compensatory allowance
ESIC SSO Career Growth
The aspirants who will clear this exam will be posted as an Social Security Officer (SSO). The career growth will also depend on the duration in service. As longer the candidate stays in the service, the higher will be the position. The post in which a SSO would retire is Deputy Director. The career growth of an ESIC SSO is as follows.
- Regional Director
- Joint Director
- Deputy Director
- Assistant Director