How to Crack IBPS PO 2020 in First Attempt? IBPS has announced around 3500+ job openings for Probationary Officer vacancies. This year due to the Covid-19 pandemic the preliminary examination is scheduled to be completed in two phases. The first phase of the IBPS PO 2020 Preliminary examination was conducted on 3rd, 10th & 11th October 2020. The second phase of the IBPS PO 2020 prelims examination will be held on 5th and 6th January 2021.
Only a few days are left for the IBPS PO Preliminary test 2020. And the IBPS PO mains is scheduled to be conducted on 4th February 2021. We have compiled below the best strategies and tips to encourage the candidates who are ready for self-study.
Best Tips & Strategies to Crack IBPS PO 2020 in First Attempt
The exam battle has already started. The candidate who will deliver their best performance in the IBPS PO 2020 examination only gets a chance for the next level. If you are new to the IBPS examination this article may help you to crack IBPS PO 2020 in the very first attempt.
IBPS PO Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
The foremost thing for exam preparation is knowing the right syllabus and exam pattern. First, ensure that you are holding the right one. Check out the time duration allotted for each section. Collect the exact study material for each section from a reputed source. The preparation should be based on the current exam pattern.
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern
|Name of the Subject||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 mins|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 mins|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 mins|
NOTE: In IBPS PO Prelims Exam, there will three sections IBPS PO Prelims Exam. Further, all the applicants should score Cut Off marks in each section.
- There are three sections in the IBPS PO prelims exam namely English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability.
- Totally 100 questions are asked combining 3 sections. 20 minutes of time is given to each section. So you cannot swap between three sections. The total mark for this exam is 100.
- Here, the 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answer in the IBPS PO Prelims Exam.
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
|Name of the Test||Questions||Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 mins|
|English Language||35||40||40 mins|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 mins|
|General Economy & Banking Awareness||40||40||35 mins|
- Applicants who cleared the preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the IBPS PO Mains Exam.
- Now, the IBPS PO mains exam will have 4 sections namely reasoning & computer aptitude, English language, data analysis & interpretation, and general economy & banking awareness.
- Further, applicants will have sectional timing is there and so you cannot swap between the sections.
- Likewise, for all the applicants 1/4th of the marks is deducted for every wrong answer.
- All the candidates will get the IBPS PO Mains Descriptive exam after the IBPS PO Mains objective type exam.
- Here, in the descriptive test you have to write a letter-writing and an essay in 30 minutes under the given topic.
- Also, Students who cleared the mains cut off marks and sectional marks will be called for the final interview round.
Sectional timings are introduced for IBPS PO 2020 Preliminary exam. To manage your time optimum level by increasing your speed. Self-evaluation is a must, take a mock test, Schedule your time to complete each level. This practice will help you to know your plus and minus. Sincerely schedule your time weekly basis and work with dedication. At the end of the week take a test and understand improvement.
Learn the mental math calculation to increase speed. Many tricks are available to simplify the Quantitative Aptitude. Most of them available on Banking related websites in PDF format / YouTube channels. These are the better way to increase your calculating Speed in the Quantitative Aptitude section.
Practice only the right tool for the reasoning section. Learn the basic concepts with examples and practice online with the Mock test Series. Every day warm up your mind and enhance your logical thinking.
Be a Good reader to score high in the English Language. Concentrate on grammar as well it will give a complete result to secure good marks in the English Language. Give importance to Grammar, Vocabulary, and Reading Comprehension.
Attempt IBPS PO Mock Test series so that you can understand where you are. then cater your way of strategy to get the finest learning experience. Take an Online quiz topic wise and check where you are struggling more. Also, find the more time-consuming section according to your way of practice. Pay attention to those topics, once again take a test at the end of the week.
Do Research for Right Study Material:
You can find various resources around you, but choosing the right one is more difficult. Follow the right sources to fine-tune your knowledge. Do the research and discuss with your friend to choose the right study materials for effective preparation.
Things to Keep in your Mind while Preparing for IBPS PO 2020:
Take a Note: While practice on new chapters takes note of important tricks, techniques. It will help you to take a quick revision. Also, you won’t miss any topics.
Discussion: Discuss with your friends if you are practicing the new techniques so that you can get new ideas from them. Also, it will help you to remember.