SBI Clerk Admit Card 2021: SBI has released the notification for the post of SBI Clerk 2021. The total vacancy for this notification is 5454. The SBI Clerk admit card 2021 for both prelims and mains will be released on the official website of SBI. Normally the admit card may release 10 to 15 days prior to the exam. The Candidates should download the SBI clerk call letter 2021 before the last date. Also, the candidates should carry the SBI clerk admit card 2021 to the exam hall without fail. A table is given below mentioning the important dates of SBI Clerk 2021. Here we have given complete details regarding the SBI clerk admit card 2021 which contains a lot of information about the candidates and the important instructions to follow in the exam center. After the release, we will update the SBI clerk admit card 2021 download direct link here. Check the SBI Clerk Exam Day Guideline 2021 here, after downloading the sbi clerk prelims admit card 2021.
Important Dates of SBI Clerk 2021:
In the table given below, all the important dates are mentioned for your quick reference. Take a note of all the dates regarding to the SBI Clerk exam 2021.
|Release of SBI Clerk 2021 Notification pdf||26th April 2021|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Online Application Starting date||27th April 2021|
|Last date to submit the application||17th May 2021|
|Call letter download for Pre-Examination Training||26th May 2021|
|Pre- Examination Training||June 2021|
|The download of call letter for Preliminary Examination||29th June 2021|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date 2021 (Preliminary)||10, 11, 12, and 13th July 2021|
|The download of call letter for Main Examination||July 2021|
|SBI Clerk Exam Date (Mains)||31st July 2021|
|SBI Clerk 2021 Final Result||To be Notified Soon|
SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card Details:
Know what are the details mentioned in your admit card are as follows.
- Name of the candidate.
- Date of birth of the candidate.
- Examination center with code.
- Time of the exam and shift.
- Photograph of the candidate with a box for pasting the original pic as mentioned in the admit card.
- General Instruction for the candidate.
- A list of documents needs to carry along with the Admit card.
Documents Require with SBI Clerk Admit Card:
There are few documents you need to carry on the day of the exam along with the Admit Card are as follows:
- SBI Clerk Admit Card.
- Candidates photograph 2 to 3 as uploaded in the application form.
- Identity Card- Pan Card, Adhar Card, Voter ID, Driving license, etc. photocopy along with the original.
Instructions Mentioned on the SBI Clerk Call Letter:
Besides this information, there are many instructions given in the SBI Clerk Prelims Admit Card. Some important information is given below for your reference.
- You should carry your SBI Clerk 2021 Admit Card to the SBI exam hall without fail. without this SBI 2021 Clerk Call Letter, you will be not allowed to take the SBI Exam at any cause.
- Carry your valid ID proof and its xerox to the SBI exam hall.
- Reach the exam hall before the reporting time mentioned in your SBI Clerk Call letter 2021.
- Don’t carry any prohibited items such as mobile, calculator, digital watch, etc inside the SBI Prelims exam hall.
- Girls do not carry any type of scarf, jewellery, hairpins, watches, broach, big button dresses.
- For boys do not carry any belt, watch, violet, etc.
- Do not wear shoes and shocks, wear sandals or slippers while going for the exam both boys and girls.
- Don’t carry any extra paper or document with you neither rough sheet, it will be provided in the examination hall.
- Keep clean your thumb while going on exam day, from Ink, cream, grease, or mehandi. You have to go for biometric as any kind of substance in your hand will halt your biometric and even you may not appear in the exam.
- Don’t involve in any malpractices during the SBI Prelims Exam. If you get caught for such reasons, your candidature may be canceled.
So candidates follow all the instructions provided in the SBI Clerk 2021 Prelims Admit Card.
Steps to Download SBI Clerk Call Letter 2021 :
You can download the Clerk Admit Card from its official website. Follow the steps mentioned below to download the admit card:
- Visit the official website of SBI- sbi.co.in
- Open the tab Career.
- Find the link to download SBI Junior Associate admit card.
- Click on the link, you will be redirected to the login page.
- Login with filling up your credentials, Registration No., DOB or password then write captcha submit the button.
- After submitting the credentials your admit card will be displayed on your screen
- Save the admit card or print it.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. From where I can download my SBI Clerk Admit Card?
A. You can download your admit card from the official website of SBI.
Q. Can I get my SBI Clerk Admit Card offline?
A. No, SBI admit card will only be available online.
Q. What is the date of the SBI Clerk Mains Exam?
A. The date of the SBI Clerk Mains Exam is 31-07-2021.
Q. What are the documents needs to carry along with the admit card for SBI Clerk Exam?
A. Admit card, 2-Photograph, Original and photocopy of ID proof.
Q. I forget the registration number or password, what to do?
A. Check your mail, and mobile message, as it is sent to your mail and mobile number you have mentioned while applying for an online application.