SBI PO Apply Online 2020:
The State Bank of India recruitment of probationary officers for this year started with notification. Here the SBI PO apply online dates are given. Candidates go through the official notification completely and check your eligibility. Then start your process for SBI PO apply online 2020.
In the official notification you can check the list of eligibility factors to apply for the exam. If you do not satisfy any mandatory criteria, then you are not eligible for this SBI PO apply online recruitment 2020. Also in the application form you must enter your original details. If you give any fake details, then you will be in trouble. So carefully fill your application form. Here in the table important dates related to the SBI PO recruitment 2020 are given. Check the SBI PO apply online last date and submit your form within that.
|On-line application start date||April 2020|
|Online application end date||April 2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||May 2020|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||May 2020|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||May 2020|
|Online Preliminary Examination||June 2020|
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||July 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination||July 2020|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||August 2020|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||August 2020|
|Download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview||August 2020|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||September 2020|
|Declaration of Final Result||October 2020|
The Application Requirements:
Here a few important points that are to be noted are given. Candidates keep these points in mind before filling your SBI PO apply online application form.
- Any Indian national having a Bachelor degree can apply for the SBI PO post.
- First, it includes a registration procedure which consists of fields like mobile no. and email id, which should be filled and submitted.
- There are different stages of exams like Prelims, Mains and interview. There is only one application process for all the different parts of the exam.
- Next procedure is to fill in all necessary details followed by uploading a photo and sign in a specified format and then make a fee payment at last.
- Candidates from reserved categories like SC / ST / PWD must pay Rs.125 and General / EWS / OBC candidates must pay Rs.600.
- SBI PO Application Form and fee payment mode: Online
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Required documents: ID Proof, Reserved Category Certificate, Educational Qualification, Scanned Photograph, and Signature.
SBI PO Online Application Process:
The application form will be released in the month of April 2020. Some candidates will have a question that, “how to apply online for SBI PO exam 2020?” The step by step procedure for SBI PO Apply online is given here. So refer here and fill the application form without any hurry. If you fill the form in a hurry, there are chances of making mistakes.
- Registration Process
- Upload Scanned Photo and sign
- Filling the Application form
- Fee payment
- Confirming the Application process.
SBI PO Apply Online 2020 Eligibility Criteria:
At very first manner, you have to check your eligibility status to apply for this recruitment. There are certain norms regarding the nationality, age, etc. Eligibility criteria depending all the factors should be satisfied without fail. Eligibility should be checked before applying for the exam.
The candidates should be within the prescribed age limit mentioned in the official notification. Or else they cannot apply for the exam. So check the age criteria and start your SBI PO apply online recruitment 2020 process.
- The age limit for candidates is 21 to 30.
The age relaxation according to Government rules for different categories is as follows,
|Scheduled Caste (SC) / scheduled Tribe (ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) – Non creamy layer||3 years|
|PWD (SC / ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (Gen / EWS)||10 years|
|Person domiciled of Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
Candidate must be an Indian National. Candidates belonging to other countries are not eligible for this recruitment.
Before the SBI PO apply online registration 2020 process, check your maximum attempts. It will vary for each candidate on the basis of their category.
- For SC / SC (PWD) / ST / ST (PWD) – No restriction.
- OBC (PWD) – 7 attempts.
- OBC category – 7 attempts.
- General / EWS (PWD) category – 7 attempts.
- For general Category / EWS – 4 attempts.
- The graduation degree is compulsory.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply, but they need to give proof of passed graduation examination.
Other than these conditions, the candidates should maintain good CIBIL score by repaying their loans correctly. Also they should not bear bad report on their character, moral turpitude and antecedents.
“How to apply SBI PO online application form?” This is a common question among the aspirants. Here the process of SBI PO apply online is explained in a step by step manner. So that you will not get any confusion. Also the process is explained in a detailed and clear manner for your convenience. Hence candidates follow these steps in the order.
Step 1- Registration process:
The registration process is the first step of the SBO PO apply online 2020. Here you have to register your common details to get your unique registration number and password. This registration number and password will act as the login credential for your SBI PO apply online application form 2020. You need to get into official website sbi.co.in. Then follow the steps given here.
- Go to New Registration option. This tab will appear in the top right corner of the SBI PO recruitment page.
- Can also check the registration process by clicking on “How to apply” option.
- SBI PO Registration option opens, enter the details like Name, Mobile Number, Email ID etc.
- In the name part there are 3 spaces to be filled. They are first name, middle name, and last name.
- The middle name is not compulsory. If you have no middle name, you need not fill that space. But the first name and last name are compulsory. So fill them carefully by referring the exact match in your original ID card.
- Give your permanent mobile number. Only then you can receive messages regarding the recruitment process. Also don’t add ‘0’ or ‘91’ before mobile number.
- Also don’t provide fake or temporary email Id.
After filling, Candidates need to confirm that all the above details, so click on Ok. Ok Button is to confirm the registration process. The Registration Number and Password will be given to your registered email Id and mobile number. With this your SBI PO apply online registration 2020 process is over.
Step 2 – Upload Photo and Sign:
This is the second stage in your SBI PO apply online application form 2020. In this step you have to upload the scanned copies of your signature and photograph. Follow the steps given here and continue the process.
- In the second page there will be spaces given to upload your scanned documents.
- There will be Choose file option. Candidates will be able to select their photo and sign by clicking at those options.
- Upload the photo and sign at the relevant spaces.
- Click NEXT button, and the page 3 will appear.
Common Guidelines for photograph and Signature:
There are several guidelines for photograph and signature uploading in SBI PO apply online form. They are,
- You must use only colour photograph for the scanning purpose. Also it must be a recently captured passport size image. Prefer white background for the photo.
- Photograph and signature should be clearly visible.
- Don’t wear cap, hat or cooling glasses in photo. If you wear normal glasses, make sure that your eyes visible clear.
- If you use flash for the photo, there should not be red-eye.
- Photograph and signature should be according to specified instructions.
- The signature should be done using Black ink pen with a White background.
- The sign must be done by yourself. Other persons should not put your signature.
- Don’t sign in capital letters.
- Your signature in exam call letter should match with that of your uploaded signature.
- JPEG / JPG format is preferred for the scanned documents.
- For scanning the documents, the minimum resolution of scanner is 200 dpi (dots per inch).
So, candidates follow all these guidelines while uploading the scanned documents in your SBI PO apply online application form. The specifications of the photo and signature are given below for your reference.
- File Size: 20-50 kb
- Dimensions of passport size photo: 4.5 cm*3.5cm
- Pixels: 200*230
- File Size: 10 – 20 kb.
- Dimensions: 140*60 Pixels.
Step 3 – SBI PO Online Application Form Filling:
In the third stage of your SBI PO apply online process, provide your Qualification and Academic details. Follow the steps given here.
- Enter your educational degree and percentage.
- The date present on mark sheet should match with date of passing Examination.
- Those who are in final year of graduation can also attend the exam with the condition that if called for the interview process, they need to submit their graduation completion certificate.
- The fractional percentage cannot be preceded to the next higher percent. That is, if your percentage is 59.95%, don’t mention it as 60%.
- Fill the academic details accurately.
- There is also another option available i.e. for reserved category students Pre Exam training option is available. If you are interested and eligible, then you can opt for the pre exam training.
- After completing all the sections, the preview option is there where we can edit any incorrect information provided.
In the next page you will be paying your application fee.
Step 4 – Application Fee payment
In the 4th stage of SBI PO apply online 2020, process, pay the application fee.
- After completing all the other process accurately, candidate needs to pay fee Online through credit card, debit card or net banking.
- Fees for SC / ST / PWD are Rs.125.
- Fees for all other candidates is Rs.750.
- After completion of fees payment, the receipt is generated and can be saved for the future purpose.
Step 5 – Confirmation:
Confirmation is the last stage of the SBI PO apply online process.
- After the payment process, a confirmation mail will be sent that application form is successfully accepted.
- Need to take print out of the SBI PO Online Application.
- The completed form copy should be sent to the bank.
- In case of Payment is unsuccessful, Candidate needs to start from first all the process.
- The amount debited will be refunded back to your account within 4-7 working days, if the transaction is failed.
The process of retrieving SBI PO password:
If the candidate forgets the password, they will be able to log in by going back to email which they received during the Registration process. So that they can continue their SBI PO apply online process. There is also an alternative way to retrieve back Registration number and Password. For that follow the steps given below.
- Visit SBI official website sbi.co.in
- Get in to careers tab
- There need to click on ‘SBI PO Apply online 2020’
- Then Click the “Forgot Password?” option.
- Enter registered Email Id.
- The new password will be sent to this mail id with the registration number. Also a new password will be sent.
- Set the new password as asked accurately.
In case if you have any queries or problems related to SBI PO apply online process, fee payment, etc, you can contact the helpdesk. The contact number of the SBI helpdesk is 022-22820427. You can call between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM only on working days. Or else the candidates can raise their question on cgrs.ibps.in. Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA-2020’ in the subject of the email.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: Can I pay the SBI PO application fee with a demand draft?
A: No. Only online mode of fee payment can be done. For that you can use credit card or debit card or any such options.
Q: Can I apply for the exam through offline mode?
A: No. The entire SBI PO apply online process can done only by online mode.
Q: Can I use the black and white photograph?
A: No. A recently taken colour passport size photograph is only accepted.
Q: I want to edit my application for the SBI PO. What is the process?
A: You can open the saved file ad edit you mistakes using the registration number and password. This can be done only for maximum of 3 times. But if you have given the final submit already, you cannot make further changes.
Q: After the completion of SBI PO apply online process, should I have to send the application print to the bank?
A: No, you need not send the copy to the bank. The printout of the application will be need for you in the future.