SBI PO Apply Online 2020
The State Bank of India has released the notification for the recruitment of probationary officers. The details of SBI PO Apply Online 2020 have given. Candidates can go through the official notification and check their eligibility. Then start your process to SBI PO Apply Online 2020.
In the official notification, you can check the list of eligibility factors to SBI PO Apply Online 2020 for the exam. If you do not satisfy any mandatory criteria, then you are not eligible for this SBI PO apply online recruitment 2020. Also in the application form, you must enter your original details. If you give any fake details, then you will be in trouble. So carefully fill your application form. Here in the table, important dates related to the SBI PO recruitment 2020 are given. Check the SBI PO apply online 2020 on the last date and submit your form within that.
|Online application start date||14-11-2020|
|Online application end date||04-12-2020|
|Download call letters for Pre-Examination Training||2nd week of December 2020|
|Download call letters for online Preliminary Examination||3rd week of December 2020|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||3rd /4th week of December 2020|
|Online Preliminary Examination||31st December 2020
2nd, 4th & 5th January 2021
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||3rd week of January 2021|
|The download of Call letter for Online Main Examination||3rd week of January 2021|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||29th January 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||3rd /4th week of February 2021|
|The download of Call Letter for Group Exercises & Interview||3rd /4th week of February 2021|
|Conduct of Group Exercises & Interview||February/March 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||Last week of March 2021|
The Application Requirements
Here are a few important points to be noted are given. Candidates keep these points in mind before filling your SBI PO apply online 2020 application form.
- Any Indian national having a Bachelor’s degree can apply for the SBI PO post.
- First, it includes a registration procedure that consists of fields like mobile no. and email id, which should be filled and submitted.
- There are different stages of exams like Prelims, Mains, and interviews. There is only one application process for all the different parts of the exam.
- The next procedure is to fill in all necessary details followed by uploading a photo and sign in a specified format and then make a fee payment at last.
- Candidates from reserved categories like SC / ST / PWD must pay ₹175 and General / EWS / OBC candidates must pay ₹850.
- SBI PO Apply Online 2020 and fee payment mode: Online
- Official Website: www.sbi.co.in
- Required documents: ID Proof, Reserved Category Certificate, Educational Qualification, Scanned Photograph, and Signature.
SBI PO Online Application Process
The SBI PO Apply Online 2020 link is available from 14th November 2020. Some candidates have a question that, “how to apply online for SBI PO exam 2020?” The step by step procedure for SBI PO Apply online 2020 is given here. So refer here and fill the application form without any hurry. If you fill the form in a hurry, there are chances of making mistakes.
- Registration Process
- Upload Scanned Photo and sign
- Filling the Application form
- Fee payment
- Confirming the Application process.
SBI PO Apply Online 2020 Eligibility Criteria
In the very first manner, you have to check your SBI PO eligibility criteria status to proceed SBI PO Apply online 2020 for this recruitment. There are certain norms regarding nationality, age, etc. Eligibility criteria depending on all the factors should be satisfied without fail. Eligibility should be checked before login for SBI PO Apply online 2020 link.
The candidates should be within the prescribed age limit mentioned in the official notification. Or else they cannot apply for the exam. So check the age criteria and start your SBI PO apply online recruitment 2020 process.
- The age limit for candidates is 21 to 30.
The age relaxation according to Government rules for different categories is as follows,
|Scheduled Caste (SC) / scheduled Tribe (ST)||5 years|
|Other Backward Classes (OBC) – Non-creamy layer||3 years|
|PWD (SC / ST)||15 years|
|PWD (OBC)||13 years|
|PWD (Gen / EWS)||10 years|
|A person domiciled in Jammu and Kashmir during the period 01.01.1980 to 31.12.1989||5 years|
The candidate must be an Indian National. Candidates belonging to other countries are not eligible for this recruitment.
Before the SBI PO apply online registration 2020 process, check your maximum attempts. It will vary for each candidate on the basis of their category.
- For SC / SC (PWD) / ST / ST (PWD)– No restriction.
- OBC (PWD)– 7 attempts.
- OBC category– 7 attempts.
- General / EWS (PWD) category– 7 attempts.
- For general Category / EWS– 4 attempts.
- The graduation degree is compulsory.
- Final year students are also eligible to apply, but they need to give proof of passed graduation examination.
Other than these conditions, the candidates should maintain a good CIBIL score by repaying their loans correctly. Also, they should not bear bad reports on their character, moral turpitude, and antecedents.
“How to Apply Online for SBI PO 2020 online application form?” This is a common question among the aspirants. Here the process for SBI PO apply online is explained in a step-by-step manner. So that you will not get any confusion. Also, the process is explained in a detailed and clear manner for your convenience. Hence candidates follow these steps in the order.
Step 1- Registration process
The registration process is the first step of the SBI PO Apply Online 2020. Here you have to register your common details to get your unique registration number and password. This registration number and password will act as the login credential for your SBI PO online apply application form 2020. You need to get into the official website. Then follow the steps given here.
- Go to the New Registration option. This tab will appear in the top right corner of the SBI PO recruitment page.
- Can also check the registration process by clicking on the “How to apply” option.
- SBI PO Registration option opens, enter the details like Name, Mobile Number, Email ID, etc.
- In the name part, there are 3 spaces to be filled. They are first name, middle name, and last name.
- The middle name is not compulsory. If you have no middle name, you need not fill that space. But the first name and last name are compulsory. So fill them carefully by referring to the exact match in your original ID card.
- Give your permanent mobile number. Only then you can receive messages regarding the recruitment process. Also, don’t add ‘0’ or ‘91’ before the mobile number.
- Also, don’t provide fake or temporary email Id.
After filling, Candidates need to confirm that all the above details, so click on Ok. Ok, Button is to confirm the registration process. The Registration Number and Password will be given to your registered email Id and mobile number. With this, your SBI PO online apply registration 2020 process is over.
Step 2 – Upload Photo and Sign
This is the second stage in your SBI PO apply online application form 2020. In this step, you have to upload the scanned copies of your signature and photograph. Follow the steps given here and continue the process.
- On the second page, there will be spaces given to upload your scanned documents.
- There will be a Choose file option. Candidates will be able to select their photos and sign by clicking on those options.
- Upload the photo and sign in the relevant spaces.
- Click the NEXT button, and page 3 will appear.
Common Guidelines for Photograph and Signature
There are several guidelines for photograph and signature uploading in SBI PO online application form. They are,
- You must use only color photographs for scanning purposes. Also, it must be a recently captured passport size image. Prefer white background for the photo.
- The photograph and signature should be clearly visible.
- Don’t wear a cap, hat, or cooling glasses in the photo. If you wear normal glasses, make sure that your eyes visible clear.
- If you use flash for the photo, there should not be red-eye.
- Photograph and signature should be according to specified instructions.
- The signature should be done using a Black ink pen with a white background.
- The sign must be done by yourself. Other persons should not put your signature.
- Don’t sign in capital letters.
- Your signature in the exam call letter should match that of your uploaded signature.
- JPEG / JPG format is preferred for the scanned documents.
- For scanning the documents, the minimum resolution of the scanner is 200 dpi (dots per inch).
So, candidates follow all these guidelines while uploading the scanned documents in your SBI PO online application form. The specifications of the photo and signature are given below for your reference.
- File Size: 20-50 kb
- Dimensions of passport size photo: 4.5 cm*3.5 cm
- Pixels: 200*230
- File Size: 10 – 20 kb.
- Dimensions: 140*60 Pixels.
Step 3 – SBI PO Online Application Form Filling
In the third stage of your SBI PO 2020 Apply Online Process, provide your Qualification and Academic details. Follow the steps given here.
- Enter your educational degree and percentage.
- The dates present on the mark sheet should match with the date of passing the Examination.
- Those who are in the final year of graduation can also attend the exam with the condition that if called for the interview process, they need to submit their graduation completion certificate.
- The fractional percentage cannot be preceded to the next higher percent. That is, if your percentage is 59.95%, don’t mention it as 60%.
- Fill in the academic details accurately.
- There is also another option available i.e. for reserved category students Pre Exam training option is available. If you are interested and eligible, then you can opt for the pre-exam training.
- After completing all the sections, the preview option is there where we can edit any incorrect information provided.
On the next page, you will be paying your application fee.
Step 4 – Application Fee payment
In the 4th stage of SBI PO apply online 2020, process, pay the application fee.
- After completing all the other processes accurately, the candidate needs to pay the fee online through credit card, debit card, or net banking.
- Fees for SC / ST / PWD are ₹175.
- Fees for all other candidates is ₹850.
- After completion of the payment of the fee, the receipt is generated and can be saved for future purposes.
Step 5 – Confirmation
Confirmation is the last stage of the SBI PO 2020 Apply Online process.
- After the payment process, a confirmation mail will be sent that the application form is successfully accepted.
- Need to take a printout of the SBI PO Online Application.
- The completed form copy should be sent to the bank.
- In the case of Payment is unsuccessful, the Candidate needs to start from first all the process.
- The amount debited will be refunded back to your account within 4-7 working days, if the transaction is failed.
The process of retrieving the SBI PO password
If the candidate forgets the password, they will be able to log in by going back to the email which they received during the registration process. So that they can continue their SBI PO apply online 2020 online application process. There is also an alternative way to retrieve back the Registration number and Password. For that follow the steps given below.
- Visit SBI official website
- Get into the careers tab
- There need to click on ‘SBI PO Apply online 2020’
- Then click the “Forgot Password?” option.
- Enter registered Email Id.
- The new password will be sent to this mail id with the registration number. Also, a new password will be sent.
- Set the new password as asked accurately.
In case if you have any queries or problems related to SBI PO apply online 2020 process, fee payment, etc, you can contact the helpdesk. The contact number of the SBI helpdesk is 022-22820427. You can call between 11:00 AM to 06:00 PM only on working days. Or else the candidates can raise their questions here. Candidates should mention ‘RECRUITMENT OF PROBATIONARY OFFICERS IN STATE BANK OF INDIA-2020’ in the subject of the email.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: Can I pay the SBI PO application fee with a demand draft?
A: No. you can only pay the SBI PO application fee through the online mode. For that, you can use a credit card or debit card, or any such options.
Q: Can I apply for the exam through offline mode?
A: No. The entire SBI PO application process can be done only by online mode.
Q: Can I use black and white photographs?
A: No. A recently taken color passport size photograph is only accepted.
Q: I want to edit my application for the SBI PO Apply Online 2020. What is the process?
A: You can open the saved file and edit your mistakes using the registration number and password. This can be done only a maximum of 3 times. But if you have given the final submit already, you cannot make further changes.
Q: After the completion of the SBI PO Apply Online 2020 application online process, should I have to send the application print to the bank?
A: No, you need not send the copy to the bank. Save the application printout for future reference.