IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification PDF: IBPS Clerk 2021 Notification PDF has been released on 11th July 2021. The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection conducts a Common Recruitment Process (CRP) every year for the clerical cadre in multiple Public Sector banks all over the country. All public sector banks (except SBI) use CRP IBPS Clerk 2021 recruitment as a base to fill the vacancies for this post. The total IBPS Clerk 2021 vacancy is released through the official notification. Already, the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam date for prelims and mains are out. Here we provide all important details of the IBPS clerk 2021 notification pdf, such as exam pattern, eligibility, syllabus, apply online steps, application form details, etc. Go through this page and clarify all your doubts regarding the IBPS Clerk notification 2021 pdf download.
Latest Update – IBPS Clerk 2021 recruitment process & apply online have been temporarily stopped. Aspirants wait for further notice from the Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection.
IBPS Clerk Notification 2021 PDF
IBPS has released the notification soon for IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam. The Exam dates were released by IBPS. IBPS Clerk 2021 is a great opportunity for all the Banking Exam aspirants to get a reputed banking job. In the IBPS Clerk 2021 notification pdf, you can check all details such as eligibility, vacancy, exam pattern, apply online procedure, application fee, etc.
IBPS Clerk 2021: Highlights
Check the highlights of the IBPS clerk 2021 recruitment process. So, that you can get clarity over this IBPS clerk 2021 notification pdf.
|Recruitment Board||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection (IBPS)|
|Bank||Public Sector Banks (Except SBI)|
|Name of the Recruitment||IBPS Clerk 2021|
|IBPS Clerk Exam stage||
|Mode of exam||Online|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam Dates:
The IBPS clerk 2021 notification important dates are given in the table. Refer to the dates and apply for the exam before the final submission date as per the IBPS clerk notification 2021 pdf.
|IBPS Clerk 2021 Events||Tentative Dates|
|IBPS Clerk notification 2021 release date||11th July 2021|
|IBPS Clerk online application starts from||Temporarily Stopped|
|IBPS Clerk online application ends on||Temporarily Stopped|
|The download of all call letters for IBPS Clerk Pre Exam training||August 2021|
|IBPS Clerk online pre-exam training||16th August 2021 (Onwards)|
|Prelims Exam call letter download||August 2021|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||28.08.2021, 29.08.2021, 04.09.2021|
|Result of Prelims exam||September/ October 2021|
|The download of call letter for online exam Main||October 2021|
|Conduct of online examination main||31.10.2021|
|Declaration of Final result||April 2022|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Vacancy
The total number of vacancies for the IBPS Clerk 2021 has been released through the official notification pdf.
- IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021-22: 5830
- IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2020-21: 2557
- IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2019-20: 12,075
You can check the category-wise vacancy for each state in the official IBPS Clerk notification pdf and also in the table given below.
|State||IBPS Clerk Vacancy 2021-22|
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||03|
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli, Daman and Diu||02|
|Jammu and Kashmir||25|
IBPS Clerk 2021 Eligibility Criteria
The candidate must fulfill the following two criteria to be eligible for the IBPS Clerk Exam 2021:
The IBPS Clerk notification 2021 nationality/citizenship criteria are:
- a citizen of India.
- The subject of Nepal, or
- The subject of Bhutan, or
- A Tibetan Refugee who came to India to settle permanently.
- a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania (formerly Tanganyika and Zanzibar), Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
Candidates other than Indian citizens should favor a certificate of eligibility issued by the Government of India.
The IBPS clerk 2021 age limit is,
- Minimum Age Limit: 20 Years.
- Maximum Age Limit: 28 Years.
The age relaxation details as per the IBPS clerk 2021 notification pdf are:
|Ex-Servicemen / Disabled Ex-Servicemen||the actual period of service rendered in the defense forces + 3 years (8 years for Disabled ExServicemen belonging to SC/ST) subject to a maximum age limit of 50 years|
|Widows, divorced women, and women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||9 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
|Regular employees of the Union Carbide Factory, Bhopal retrenched from service (Applicable to Madhya Pradesh state only)||5 years|
The IBPS clerk notification 2021 educational qualification & related details are here.
- Educational Qualification: A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of Graduation in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by the Central Government.
- Computer Literacy: Operating and working knowledge in computer systems is mandatory i.e. candidates should have a Certificate/Diploma/Degree in computer operations/Language/ should have studied Computer / Information Technology as one of the subjects in the High School/College/Institute.
- Proficiency in the Official Language of the State/UT (candidates should know how to read/ write and speak the Official Language of the State/UT) for which vacancies a candidate wishes to apply is preferable.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Online Application
The application for IBPS Clerk Exam 2021 has to be done online. To avoid any technical errors please make sure that the web browser used to fill up the IBPS Clerk 2021 Application form is one of the following:
- Internet Explorer 8 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
- Google Chrome 3.0 and above
Candidates applying online must have the following prerequisites:
- A valid Email Id
- Photograph, hand-written declaration, left thumb impression, and Signature scanned in the prescribed size
- Application Fee must be paid online so all documents required for online transaction
Here we have clearly explained in detail about the IBPS Clerk 2021 apply online process.
- Keep all the details/documents ready to apply online and to make Online Payments.
- First, go to the apply online link and start your IBPS Clerk 2021 registration and apply online process.
- After the registration process, you will get the login details of your online application.
- Use the login details to open your IBPS Clerk 2021 online application form.
- Fill in all the mandatory fields in the correct manner. Don’t make mistakes in your name, address, educational details, category, etc. So fill the form carefully.
- Then upload your photograph and signature after scanning them as per the IBPS Clerk 2021 notification standards.
- Then provide your personal details, educational qualification, work experience, etc.
- Then also upload the scanned documents of your handwritten declaration and the left thumb impression. While scanning the documents follow the rules prescribed in the official IBPS clerk notification 2021 pdf.
- Then fill the IBPS Clerk 2021 bank preference order.
- See the preview of your online application and correct it if there are any mistakes.
- Submit your online application and pay the fee in the online mode.
|Documents that have to be scanned||Dimensions||File size|
|Passport size photograph||200 x 230 pixels||20kb–50 kb|
|signature||140 x 60 pixels||10kb – 20kb|
|left thumb impression||240 x 240 pixels||20kb–50 kb|
|Handwritten declaration||800 x 400 pixels||50 KB – 100 Kb|
IBPS Clerk Application Fee:
The category-wise fee structure for IBPS Clerk 2021 online application is given below. Fee/Intimation charges once paid will NOT be refunded on any account nor can they be held in reserve for any other examination or selection. The application fee must be paid online. To know more check the complete guide for IBPS Clerk Application.
|1||SC/ST/PWBD/EXSM||Rs.175/- (Intimation Charges only)|
|2||Other Candidates||Rs. 850/- (App. Fee including intimation charges)|
IBPS Clerk Salary 2021:
Here is the IBPS Clerk 2021 Salary structure.
- IBPS Clerk 2021 Salary Structure: 11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110-2120/1-30230/1310-1-31540.
Also check the link below to know more on IBPS clerk salary 2021, allowances, job profile, etc.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Selection Process
The recruitment process of IBPS Clerk notification 2021 occurs in two phases:
- Preliminary Examination
- Mains Examination
Students are required to qualify for both these exams to get selected for the post of clerical cadre in most of the premier Public Sector Banks. The main thing to note here is that there is no interview process required for the selection of candidates after the mains exam. 100% weight-age is given to the result of the mains exam result.
IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern 2021
The IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern for Prelims and Mains is here. Both these papers follow the online method of conducting the written examination.
- Penalty for Wrong Answers: There is a penalty for wrong answers marked in both preliminary examination as well as mains examination. A wrong answer to an objective question will lead to a penalty of one-fourth of the total mark assigned to that question. There will be no penalty for the question left blank or unanswered.
IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam Pattern 2021
The preliminary exam of IBPS Clerk 2021 is an online exam testing a candidate on the basis of their aptitude, intellect, and English. There are three sections in total and the candidate must clear the cut-off of each section to proceed to the mains exam round.
Candidates are required to solve the question paper in the time frame of 20 minutes for each section. The composite mark of the paper is 100 and the passing marks are decided by IBPS that is likely to change every year depending on the level of difficulty of the exam. Check the prelims pattern as per the IBPS Clerk notification 2021 pdf.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Numerical Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Candidates have to qualify in each of the three tests by securing minimum cut-off marks to be decided by IBPS. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by IBPS depending upon requirements will be shortlisted for Online Main Examination.
IBPS Clerk Mains Exam Pattern 2021
No changes have been observed in the Exam Pattern of IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam. IBPS Clerk Mains Exam will now constitute 190 questions that need to be completed in a time frame of 160 minutes. Let’s have a look at the mains exam pattern as per the IBPS Clerk notification 2021 pdf.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning Ability & Computer Aptitude||50||60||45 minutes|
|2||English Language||40||40||35 minutes|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||50||50||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Financial Awareness||50||50||35 minutes|
Final Score Calculation for IBPS Clerk Exam 2021:
The final score for the IBPS Clerk exam 2021 is calculated keeping the following points in mind:
- Marks obtained in the Preliminary Exam (Phase-1) will not be considered for final selection.
- Candidates must qualify for Phase-2 to be eligible for final merit.
- The aggregate score out of 100 is used for the final merit list for each category. Candidates with top merit rank in each category are finally selected.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Syllabus
As per the IBPS Clerk notification 2021 pdf, the major three sections of the preliminary examination are Reasoning, English Language, and Numerical Ability. Each of these sections has multiple subheadings to focus on when preparing for the IBPS Clerk exam 2021.
The Numerical Ability / Quantitative Aptitude and English Language syllabus is the same for the mains and preliminary exams. In addition to these two, the other subjects are General / Financial Awareness and Reasoning & Computer Aptitude. General Awareness is based on Banking Sector awareness.
|English Language||Numerical Ability||Reasoning Ability||Computer||General Awareness|
|Reading Comprehension||Number Series||Puzzle and Arrangements||History and Generation of Computers||Banking and Insurance Awareness|
|Cloze Test||Simplification/ Approximation||Inequality||Introduction to Computer Organisation||Financial Awareness|
|Fillers||Quadratic Equations||Syllogism||Computer Hardware and I/O Devices||Govt. Schemes and Policies|
|Spotting Errors||Data Interpretation||Coding-Decoding||Computer Languages, Basics of DBMS||Current Affairs|
|Sentence Improvement||Data Sufficiency||Blood Relations||Operating System, Internet||Static Awareness|
|Fill in the Blanks||Application sums||Direction sense||Computer Network & Security|
|Vocabulary||Ratio, proportion, percentage, and average||Order and Ranking||MS Office Suit and Short cut keys|
|Problems on age||Inequality||Computer Memory, Computer Software|
|Number System and Conversions|
IBPS Clerk Pre-Exam Training 2021
Bank may arrange pre-examination training for SC/ST/Religious Minority Community candidates at certain centers as per the guidelines issued by the Government of India. Candidates belonging to the above categories can avail of the training at their own cost by indicating the same against the relevant column while applying online. As per the IBPS Clerk notification 2021 pdf, find below an indicative list of training centers:
Agartala, Agra, Ahmedabad, Allahabad, Amritsar, Aurangabad, Balasore, Bareilly, Behrampur (Ganjam), Bengaluru, Bhopal, Bhubaneshwar, Chandigarh, Chennai, Coimbatore, Dehradun, Dhanbad, Gorakhpur, Gulbarga, Guwahati, Hubli, Hyderabad, Indore, Jabalpur, Jaipur, Jammu, Jodhpur, Kanpur, Karnal, Kavaratti, Kochi, Kolkata, Lucknow, Ludhiana, Madurai, Mangalore, Mumbai, Muzaffarpur, Mysore, Nagpur, New Delhi, Panaji (Goa), Patiala, Patna, Port Blair, Puducherry, Pune, Raipur, Rajkot, Ranchi, Rohtak, Sambalpur, Shimla, Shillong, Siliguri, Thiruchirapalli, Thiruvananthapuram, Tirupati, Vadodara, Varanasi, Vijaywada and Vishakhapatnam.
The Bank may add additional centers or may remove some of the centers indicated for training. Candidates opting for pre-examination training should download their call letter for training by entering their registration number and password/ date of birth from the Bank’s website. No hard copy of the call letter will be sent by post.
IBPS Clerk Exam Centre 2021
While filling the online application form you are given the option to choose the center of your preference. However, IBPS can allot you a center other than the choice made by you if there is non-availability of seats at preferred venues. No complaints will be entertained by IBPS in regard to change in the exam center.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Admit Card
Candidates must download the IBPS Clerk 2021 admit card from the official website of the bank as the hard copy of the IBPS Clerk Admit Card will not be sent to the candidate via post. To login on to the official website, the candidates will require the following:
- Registration No/Roll No
- Date of Birth/ Password
The admit card will be made available 10 to 15 days before the IBPS Clerk 2021 Exam. The admit card or call letter for IBPS Clerk 2021 will be issued in 2 phases:
- Online Preliminary Examination
- Online Mains Examination
The link to download the admit card will be provided on this page. Candidates are advised to check the details on the admit card before downloading.
For Pre-exam training also they will release the admit card. The IBPS clerk pre-exam training 2021 is available for the eligible SC / ST/ religious minority community candidates if they have applied for it in the online application. For this year they may or may not conduct the pre-exam training due to COVID-19 reasons.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Result
IBPS will declare the results after completion of each phase of the examination. The final state-wise merit list and category wise merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the marks secured by candidates in their online mains examination. Candidates who fall in the prescribed merit list will then be considered for appointment for the post of clerk in Banks.
Other than the final results, some candidates are kept in the reserve list. The IBPS clerk reserve list is to fill the unfilled vacancies of previous recruitment. Every year after announcing the final results, some candidates are kept in the reserve list.
IBPS Clerk Preparation 2021
The preparation of the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam must be done judiciously keeping in mind the latest pattern and the syllabus of the exam. Since the syllabus covers a large number of topics, it is necessary for the candidates to choose the right set of books to prepare for their examination.
Candidates must also go through previous years’ IBPS Clerk question papers in order to acclimatize to the change in the pattern of the exam and to know the sections from which the questions are majorly asked in the exam. Follow ibpsguide.com to get all study materials in a new pattern. Apart from the test series, you can also join any Coaching or online test series for self-assessment and better exam preparation.
Many candidates are asking that “can I crack IBPS Clerk 2021 in the first attempt?” The answer is ‘yes’, but only with proper dedication, you can achieve it comfortably. To crack any exam, preparation and practice is very much important. The amount of practice you did will be the reward you get. So Follow the IBPS clerk study plan. With the guidance of the study plan, you can easily complete the full exam preparation. So target your preparation with the help of the study plan. Already the exam dates regarding the IBPS clerk recruitment 2021 are released. So start your preparation soon by following our study plan.
IBPS Clerk Study Plan:
Many candidates are following irregular preparation methods. In this, they will prepare for one or two days. Then they will divert from the preparation and take off for 1 or 2 days. Then again they start the preparation and continue in the same way. As a result they still prepare at the last minute of exam. Many topics would be ignored by them. This will lead to a failure for sure. How many hours of study is required for IBPS Clerk 2021? To this question, everybody will have different answer. It will depend upon the ability of the students. So you must structure your preparation with the study plan for IBPS Clerk notification 2021 exams.
To be successful in the exam you must cover all the topics in the IBPS clerk syllabus 2021. The IBPS clerk study plan pdf 2021 will include all the topics from each of the subject. For each day the schedule will show the topics to prepare for the exam. After completing the study plan, you will surely feel satisfied with finishing all the topics thoroughly. So follow the study plan strictly without any major deviation.
Significance of Study Plan:
Many candidates are missing their success by a whisker. Unordered and irregular aimless preparations are possible reasons for it. Some candidates raise question that “can I crack IBPS clerk in 1 month?” By following the strict study plan you can increase your possibility for it. The importance of following the study plan are given below.
- The study plan will help you to organize your preparation in a well structured manner.
- As it will be in the form of a daily schedule, your preparation will have not any major breaks.
- Also you can practice mock tests side by side of your preparation.
- The IBPS clerk study plan pdf will urge you to complete the syllabus within the prescribed time limit. So that you can avoid the last-minute preparation in a hurried manner.
- The study plan will add all the syllabus topics with correct preparation time-space. So that you can prepare the complete syllabus without ignoring any topic. This will increase your ability to score more marks in the exam.
- The IBPS clerk prelims study plan is separately available for the prelims exam. Also for the mains exam follow the separate mains study plan.
Hence candidates can prepare in a smooth way with the help of the study plan.
Preparation Methods with IBPS Clerk Study Plan 2021:
Some people ask that “Can I crack IBPS Clerk 2021 without coaching?” It is also possible, but for that a well-planned preparation is a must. The IBPS Clerk 2021 study plan pdf will act as a vital guide for this process. You should have the ability to understand the basics of all the subjects. Then you should identify and convert all your weakness into the strength within a short span of time. Only then you can practice freely all the subjects without coaching. Here some of the general preparation methods are given to crack the SBI PO exam.
Follow the Study Plan in Strict Manner:
The main step in your preparation process is to follow the study plan strictly. If you waste time at frequent intervals, your preparation will stretch much longer. So you must finish all the topics within the scheduled time. The study plan for IBPS clerk should be in an exam point of view. For each topic, the time period is allocated based on the difficulty level. You can also take your own time to learn the basic concepts. For that you should compensate the time by finishing the simple topics sooner. If you show 100% dedication in following the study plan, you can easily crack this exam.
Prepare with Previous Year Question Papers:
Equally, you have to practice all the topics. For practicing many strategies are there. One such smart method is solving the IBPS clerk previous year question papers of prelims and mains. In this way of preparation, you can come across the unique questions from all the topics. So that your preparation will reach high standards.
Mock Test Practice:
There are several mock test practices such as topic test, sectional test, full length mock test, etc. All the test practices are very important at certain stages of your preparation. Without the IBPS Clerk 2021 mock test practice, your preparation is incomplete. If you need to boost your speed, accuracy, and time management skills, mock test practice is the only way. The mock test practice will clearly highlight the areas in which you lag heavily. So that you can focus those areas and improvise your scores in the exam easily.
Online Videos and Quizzes:
Try more sources for your preparation. So that you can learn a variety of contents for the exam. This will give you the confidence to take the exam full of unique and difficult questions. The video explanations will make you much more clear about the difficult concepts. For puzzles, seating arrangements, and data interpretation topics online videos are helpful for your easy preparation. You can also attend online quizzes to test your preparation level and accuracy.
IBPS Clerk Mock Tests
To succeed in the IBPS Clerk 2021 exams, the mock test practice is the x-factor. So candidates take regular online mock test practice for both prelims and mains exams. The advantages of the online test practice are,
- Regular mock test practice will result in the increase of increase your speed and accuracy.
- To attain good time management skills, mock test practice is the only way.
- Also mock test practice will easily highlight your weak areas where you often make mistakes. So that it will be convenient for you to focus more on your weak areas. this will increase your strong areas of the exam.
- Taking IBPS Clerk 2021 mock tests at uniform intervals will make you feel confident for the exam.
- The regular mock test practice, will automatically eliminate your exam stress.
- To practice in the exam point of view, mock test is the best choice. As you practice more exam point of view questions, you can solve the difficult exam papers with ease.
How to Practice with Mock Tests:
The candidates should practice with IBPS Clerk 2021 mock tests in a correct manner. Over usage of the mock tests may lead to stress. So, follow the mock tests practice in the following manner.
- First, make a note of the exam pattern and syllabus. Then prepare an IBPS clerk study plan for your exam preparation.
- Each day cover certain topics as per your study plan. Do sectional mock test practice to lean the topic in a thorough manner.
- After the completion of your study plan, do IBPS clerk prelims mock tests.
- Don’t just practice mock tests daily without any analysis. Instead, you can attend mock tests on alternative days. In between, you can analyze your completed test and learn from the mistakes.
- For mains exam also follow the same process with the help of the IBPS clerk mains mock test series.
Thus, you should realize the importance of mock test practice. This will give you a confidence boost before the exam. So practice mock tests in an above-said manner to crack the IBPS Clerk 2021 exam successfully.
IBPS Clerk 2021 Cut-Off
IBPS has released IBPS Clerk Prelims Cut-Off & Score Card. Candidates can check the cut-off by clicking on the link mentioned below. The Prelims Cut-Off and Score Card will help candidates analyze their score and compare with the score of other candidates.
Let’s have a look at the cut-off for IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims Exam: General Category. So that you can get an idea about the IBPS clerk exam standards. For each state, the cut off will differ for category-wise. So candidates can prepare as per the standard of the exam.
|State Name||IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims Cut Off Marks|
IBPS Clerk 2021- FAQs
Q. What is the IBPS Clerk notification 2021 recruitment?
A. IBPS Clerk recruitment exam is conducted to select candidates for the Clerical Cadre post.
Q. What is the salary under IBPS Clerk 2021?
A. The basic pay of clerks is Rs 11,765
Q. How can I crack IBPS Clerk 2021?
A. Candidates can crack IBPS Clerk recruitment with hard work and practice.
Q. How many candidates qualify in the IBPS Clerk notification 2021 recruitment exam?
A. An adequate number of candidates are selected for each stage of the selection process.
Q. How many banks participate in the exam?
A. A total of 11 public sector banks participates in the process.
Q. In which mode the IBPS clerk exam will be conducted?
A. The exam will be conducted in online mode.
Q. Is there any interview for the IBPS clerk notification 2021 recruitment?
A. No, there is no interview for this post.