IBPS PO Syllabus 2019 for Prelims & Mains Exam: IBPS PO 2019 updated exam pattern and syllabus has been introduced by IBPS. To start IBPS PO preparation, being aware of IBPS PO syllabus 2019 is the foremost step. The prelims and mains exam are very important stages in the selection process. So without IBPS PO syllabus, you cannot make your study plan in a proper manner. The IBPS PO syllabus 2019 for the prelims and the mains exam are mostly similar with slight changes. So thoroughly go through the complete IBPS PO syllabus and make note of it without any mistake.
|IBPS PO Prelims Syllabus||IBPS PO mains Syllabus|
With the clear and comprehensive IBPS PO syllabus available, you can make your own study plan for exam preparation. Also in your preparation don’t omit any topic from the IBPS PO syllabus.
In addition, Separate the topic based on your strength and weakness. First, cover the weakest familiar topics. Based on the IBPS PO previous year paper analysis you can get the most commonly asked topics on the previous year.
By covering the full IBPS PO syllabus in your preparation you can face the exam with full of confidence. So as much as possible prepare all the topics from the IBPS PO syllabus completely.
In this way of preparation from the IBPS PO syllabus, you can secure more marks. So in this article, you can get complete guidance to crack IBPS PO Exam without any hurdle.
IBPS PO 2019 Exam Selection process:
- Preliminary Exam
- Mains Exam
IBPS PO Syllabus 2019
Exam Pattern for IBPS PO Prelims:
The preliminary exam is the very first stage of IBPS PO recruitment. Clearing the sectional and overall cutoff of the prelims exam is necessary to pass on for the mains round. The preliminary exam of IBPS PO 2019 will have three sections namely Reasoning Ability, Quantitative Aptitude, and English Language.
- Reasoning section- 35 questions. Also, the time duration for this section is 20 minutes.
- Quantitative aptitude section- 35 questions. Also 20 minutes time duration is given for this section.
- English language section- 30 questions. Also 20 minutes time duration is allotted for this section.
- Each section has a sectional timing of 20 minutes. So, you cannot swap between the sections.
- There is a negative mark of 0.25 for each wrong answer. So avoid fluke works.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Take Exclusive Paid Mock Test Series:
IBPS PO Syllabus 2019 Topic Wise Prelims:
|Reasoning||Quantitative Ability||English Language|
|Logical Reasoning||Simplification||Reading Comprehension|
|Alphanumeric Series||Profit & Loss||Cloze Test|
|Ranking/Direction/Alphabet Test||Mixtures & Alligations||Para jumbles|
|Data Sufficiency||Simple Interest & Compound Interest & Surds & Indices||Miscellaneous|
|Coded Inequalities||Work & Time||Fill in the blanks|
|Seating Arrangement||Time & Distance||Multiple Meaning/Error Spotting|
|Puzzle||Mensuration – Cylinder, Cone, Sphere||Paragraph Completion|
|Syllogism||Ratio & Proportion, Percentage|
|Blood Relations||Number Systems|
|Input-Output||Sequence & Series|
|Coding-Decoding||Permutation, Combination &Probability|
IBPS PO MAINS FREE MOCK TEST ONLINE
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern:
The mains exam of IBPS PO 2019 includes 4 sections namely Reasoning & Computer Aptitude, English Language, Quantitative Aptitude & General Awareness. Clearing the main exam cutoff is very important for the candidates to enter the interview round. Also, the mains exam marks are considered for the final score calculation. Try to score maximum marks in this test. Also, you have to clear both the sectional and the overall cutoff.
- The reasoning section has 45 questions and the total marks for this section is 60. Also, the time allocated for this section is 60 minutes.
- The English language section has 35 questions and the total marks for this section is 40. The time duration given for this section is 40 minutes.
- For the quantitative aptitude section, 35 questions will be given and total marks for this section is 60. A total of 45 minutes is given for this section.
- In the general awareness section, 40 questions are asked. The total marks for this section is 40 and the total time given for this section is 35 minutes.
- You cannot swap between the sections as sectional timing is there.
- After all the 4 sections got completed, the descriptive test will appear on the screen. In this test, you have to type a letter-writing and an essay. The total marks for this section is 25 and the time allocated for this test is 30 minutes.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & computer aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data interpretation & analysis||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General economy & banking awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|Descriptive test( Letter writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
Table Showing IBPS PO Syllabus 2019 Topic Wise Mains:
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||English Language||General Awareness|
|Simplification||Verbal Reasoning||Internet||Reading Comprehension||Financial Awareness|
|Percentage||Circular Seating Arrangement||Keyboard Shortcuts||Vocabulary||General Knowledge|
|Ratio and Percentage||Linear Seating Arrangement||Computer Abbreviation||Verbal Ability|
|Data Interpretation||Double Lineup||Microsoft Office|
|Mensuration and Geometry||Scheduling||Computer Hardware|
|Quadratic Equation||Input Output||Computer Software|
|Interest||Blood Relations||Operating System|
|Problems of Ages||Directions and Distances||Networking|
|Profit and Loss||Ordering and Ranking||Computer Fundamentals /Terminologies|
|Number Series||Data Sufficiency|
|Speed, Distance and Time||Coding and Decoding|
|Time and Work||Code Inequalities|
|Permutation and Combination|
|Mixture and Allegations|
Here the Complete IBPS PO Study Plan 2019
IBPS PO Interview:
In IBPS PO 2019 exam, the final stage is the interview process. Also, the final selection is based on the marks obtained in the mains exam and interview process. The marks scored in the mains exam and the interview are taken in the 80:20 ratio respectively. Try to score more marks in the mains exam. A minimum of 40% marks should be attained to clear the interview round for general candidates. Also, for the reserved candidates, the interview cutoff is 35%.
Find IBPS PO Interview Experience is here
- The first impression is the best impression as for as the interview round is concerned. So, dress in a neat manner. Prefer formal shirts and pants. Avoid casual shirts and jeans. Also, groom your hair properly.
- Enter the interview hall with permission. After entering the hall, greet all the members of the interview panel. Also, carry a confident smile and don’t lose your cool at any stage of the interview. Maintain a good body language.
- Give your resume to the interviewer and take the chair after their words. Also, maintain a good eye-contact with every member in the panel
- Be thorough with all the current affairs of the past six months, static GK questions, banking terminologies, etc. Also, answer every question in a bold and correct manner. If you don’t know the answer to any question just admit it politely. Also, don’t give inappropriate answers to those questions and irritate the panel members.
- Don’t be over-confident and also maintain your temper. If you fail in these factors your chance is almost over.
- Develop your communication skills as it is the most important skill in the personal interview round.
- After completing the interview shake hands with the interviewer if offered. Then leave the hall silently.