NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2020 Notification is yet to be released by the conducting body. NIACL Assistant is a clerical level job with various roles and responsibilities. It is a public sector job that focuses on legal and non-legal insurance claims, data-entry processes, and multiple financial transactions. NIACL conducts the recruitment drive to recruit Assistants in its various branches throughout the nation. The candidates who want to set their career in the reputed insurance sector this is a wonderful opportunity.
The recruitment board will release the NIACL Assistant 2020 Notification soon on the official website. Aspirants are eagerly waiting for this recruitment notification. Go through this article fully to know the complete detail regarding the NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2020. Before start to apply for a competitive examination, one must always have an adequate knowledge of the eligibility criteria, application process, syllabus, exam pattern, etc. Candidates shall check this page regularly for any update related to the NIACL Assistant Recruitment.
Highlights of NIACL Assistant Recruitment 2020
|Conducting Body||New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Release of Notification||Will Be Released Soon|
|Application & Payment Mode||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Examination Fee||SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Ser- Rs. 100/-|
|General/OBC- Rs. 600/-|
|Number of Vacancies||650+ (Expected)|
|Selection Process||Prelims Exam (Objective)|
|Mains Exam (Objective + Descriptive)|
NIACL Assistant Important Dates 2020
|Events||Important Dates (Tentative)|
|Notification released on||June 2020|
|Release of the Application Form||June 2019|
|Last date to submit the Application Form||July 2020|
|Release of Admit Card||August 2020|
|Commencement of Phase-I Online Examination||September 2020|
|Commencement of Phase-II Online Examination||October 2020|
NIACL Assistant Vacancy 2020:
This year we have expected the NIACL Assistant Vacancy to be about 650+ throughout the nation. The below table shows the details of NIACL Assistant Vacancies announced in the previous recruitment drive conducted in 2018:
|Category||Number of vacancies|
NIACL Assistant Eligibility Criteria:
Candidates who are willing to apply for the NIACL Assistant Recruitment have to satisfy the prescribed eligibility criteria given in the official notification. Generally the eligibility criteria consists of 2 levels- Age Limit and Educational Qualification. The following eligible criteria are given below for your reference.
NIACL Assistant Age Limit:
As per the prescribed age criteria given in the official notification candidates should possess
Minimum: 21 years
Maximum: 30 years
As per the government norms, the age relaxation for various categories are given below for your reference
|Ex-servicemen/ Disabled Ex-servicemen||The actual period of service rendered in the defense force + 3 years subject to a maximum of 45 years|
|Widows, Divorced women & women legally separated from their husbands who have not remarried||5 years|
|Persons ordinarily domiciled in Kashmir in the division of the state of J&K during 1-1-80 to 31-12-89||5 years|
|Existing Employees of NIACL||5 years|
NIACL Assistant Educational Qualification:
As per the prescribed educational qualification given in the official notification candidates should possess
- Degree of Graduation from the recognized University or Institute.
- Students should have the subject of English in their SSC/HSC/Intermediate/Graduation.
- Also, proficiency in the regional language from the region they want to apply.
NIACL Assistant Application Process:
Application Mode: Online
|General/OBC||Rs. 600/- (Application fee including Intimation Charges)|
|SC/ST/PWD/Ex-Ser||s. 100/- (Intimation Charges only)|
Payment Mode: Payment through an online mode.
NIACL Assistant Selection Process:
The board will conduct the selection process based on
- Phase-I Online Examination (Objective)
- Phase-II Online Examination (Objective
NIACL Assistant Prelims Exam Pattern 2020:
NIACL Assistant Prelims Exam is the initial phase of the selection process. The question paper will be in Bilingual(Both English and Hindi), except the English language section. Candidates need to qualify each section separately as there will be sectional cutoffs. Prelims exam is just qualifying in nature. Marks obtained in the section won’t be considered for the final selection.
|Section||No of Questions||Max Marks||Duration|
|Numerical Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 Minutes|
|English Language||30||30||20 Minutes|
- Sectional Timings have been introduced this year.
- There will be sectional as well as overall cut offs.
- There will be a 0.25 negative mark for each wrong answer.
- There is no negative marking for unattempted questions.
NIACL Assistant Mains Exam Pattern 2020:
|Section||No of Questions||Max Marks|
Regional Language Test:
After qualifying Mains Examination, candidates will be called for the regional language test. This stage is conducted to test the writing, speaking and reading ability of the candidates. This test is only qualifying in nature, candidates will not be given scores for this section.
NIACL Assistant Exam Syllabus
As mentioned in the exam pattern section above, The NIACL Assistant exam aspirants would need to prepare the topics from 5 sections – Quantitative Aptitude, Reasoning Ability, English Language, General Awareness & Computer Knowledge. We will look at the syllabus topics of each of these sections one by one:
NIACL Assistant Syllabus 2020: Quantitative Aptitude
|Approximation||Problems on Age|
|Data Sufficiency||Time & Work|
|Miscellaneous||Time & Distance|
|Percentage||Problems on Trains|
|Profit & Loss||Permutation, Combination & Probability|
|Simple & Compound Interest||Mensuration|
|Ratio & Proportion||Data Interpretation|
NIACL Assistant Syllabus 2020: Reasoning Ability
|Alpha – Numeric – Number Series||Input – Output|
|Analytical Decision Making||Syllogism|
|Blood Relations||Seating Arrangements|
|Coding & Decoding||Puzzle|
|Direction & Distance||Scheduling|
NIACL Assistant Syllabus 2020: English Language
|Active & Passive Voice||Joining Sentences|
|Error Correction||Sentence Improvement|
|Error Spotting||Sentence Arrangement|
|Fill in the Blanks||Synonyms|
|Idioms and Phrases||Substitution|
NIACL Assistant Syllabus 2020: General Awareness
|History of Banking||Committees and heads|
|Banking activities & Updates||Books and their Authors|
|Bank Acts and functions||Agriculture|
|Banking Terms||Current Affairs of last six months|
|Fiscal and Monetary Policies||International Economy|
|Awards and Honours||Marketing|
|Countries and their Currencies||Industry|
NIACL Assistant Syllabus 2020: Computer Awareness
|Fundamentals of Computer||MS Office|
|History of Computer||Shortcuts|
NIACL Assistant Apply Online 2020:
- Candidates to go to the Recruitment Section of Company’s website http://newindia.co.in and click on the option “APPLY ONLINE” which will open a new screen.
- To register application, choose the tab “Click here for New Registration” and enter Name, Contact details and Email-id. A Provisional Registration Number and Password will be generated by the system and displayed on the screen. Candidates should note down the Provisional Registration Number and Password. An Email & SMS indicating the Provisional Registration number and Password will also be sent.
- In case the candidate is unable to complete the application form in one go, he / she can save the data already entered by choosing the “SAVE AND NEXT” tab. Prior to submission of the online application candidates are advised to use the “SAVE AND NEXT” facility to verify the details in the online application form and modify the same if required. Visually Impaired candidates should fill the application form carefully and verify/ get the details verified to ensure that the same are correct prior to final submission.
- Candidates are advised to carefully fill and verify the details filled in the online application themselves as no change will be possible/ entertained after clicking the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON.
- The Name of the candidate or his /her Father/ Husband etc. should be spelt correctly in the application as it appears in the Certificates/ Mark sheets/Identity proof. Any change/alteration found may disqualify the candidature.
- Validate your details and Save your application by clicking the ‘Validate your details’ and ‘Save & Next’ button.
- Candidates can proceed to upload Photo & Signature as per the specifications given in the Guidelines for Scanning and Upload of Photograph and Signature detailed under point “C”.
- Candidates can proceed to fill other details of the Application Form.
- Click on the Preview Tab to preview and verify the entire application form before FINAL SUBMIT.
- Modify details, if required, and click on ‘FINAL SUBMIT’ ONLY after verifying and ensuring that the photograph, signature uploaded and other details filled by you are correct.
- Click on ‘Payment’ Tab and proceed for payment.
- Click on the ‘Submit’ button.
NIACL Assistant Admit Card 2020:
NIACL will issue the NIACL Assistant admit card 15 days prior to the examination date. Separate admit cards will be issued for different stages. It is mandatory to bring the admit card when you are appearing for the examination.
Steps to download NIACL Assistant admit card
- Candidates kindly visit the official website of newindia.co.in.
- You will get into the home page.
- In that find the recruitment section given at the bottom of the page and click on that.
- Now, click on the NIACL Assistant 2020 Admit Card.
- Enter the valid login details such as registration number & DOB.
- Click on the submit button.
- A new page showing your NIACL Assistant 2020 admit card will appear.
- Download & take a printout for your examination purpose.
NIACL Assistant Result 2020:
NIACL Assistant Result will be released 20-25 days after the successful completion of the exam. Results for the Prelims & Main examination will be declared separately. Candidates can check their NIACL assistant result through the official website.
NIACL Assistant Cut Off 2020:
The cut-off scores released by NIACL depend on the number of candidates who attend the examination, number of vacancies announced in that particular year, as well as the level of the examination that is conducted. So, one cannot predict the cut-off score of the upcoming NIACL Assistant Examination by simply relying on the previous year cut-off scores.
|English Language||Test of Reasoning||Numerical Aptitude|
|(Max Marks) 30||(Max Marks) 35||(Max Marks) 35|
|SC, ST, OBC, PC, EXS & DISEXS AND DXS||11.00||11.00||13.50|
NIACL Assistant Salary 2020:
- The initial basic in-hand NIACL Assistant salary is Rs.23,500.
|Pay Scale||14435-840(1)-15275-915(2)-17105-1030(5)-22255-1195(2)-24645-1455(3)-2901-0 1510(2)-32030-1610(5)-40080|
|Initial pay scale||Rs.14,435|
|After Increment (multiple increments)||Rs. 40,080|
The above mentioned NIACL Assistant salary is excluding the various allowances, benefits, and perks. The allowances such as
- House Rent Allowances
- Dearness Allowance
- Medical Benefits
- Leave Travel Subsidy
- Leave encashment
- Staff Welfare Schemes
NIACL Assistant Job Profile:
Before joining into any organization, aspirants must be attentive of their roles and responsibilities in the organization. For your reference here we have given the NIACL Assistant Job profiles.
There are three main responsibilities of an Assistant in NIACL:
- Accounts- needs to process payments, prepare balance sheets, take care of financial transactions and accounting transactions.
- Claims – legal and non-legal aspects of insurance claims, renewing insurance policies, leading the customers with the methods to proceed with claims and maintaining customer queries and records.
- Underwriting – this involves issuing policies, gathering finance-related data, writing various kinds of business correspondence and retrieving financial data.
NIACL Assistant Promotion/Career Growth:
The career growth hierarchy of NIACL Assistant os given below
- Administrative officer
- Senior Administrative Officer
- Assistant Manager
- Senior Manager
- Insurance Specialist