Staff Selection Commission (SSC) will release the SSC GD Constable 2021 exam Notification on March 25, 2021, on its official [email protected] as per the exam calendar. Every year, the Staff Selection Commission will conduct the SSC GD constable exam. The SSC GD exam is to select candidates for the General Duty Constable posts in various government organizations given below.
- Border Security Force (BSF)
- Central Industrial Security Force (CISF)
- Central Reserve Police Force (CRPF)
- Indo Tibetan Border Police (ITBP)
- Sashastra Seema Bal (SSB)
- National Investigation Agency (NIA)
- Secretariat Security Force (SSF)
- Rifleman (General Duty) in Assam Rifles.
Eligible and interested candidates can apply for SSC GD Constable 2021 exam from March 25, 2021, to May 10, 2021. Candidates should submit the online application of the SSC GD Constable 2021 exam on or before the last date. The selection process is based on the online test, PET, PST and Medical Examination.
Table Of Content
|SSC GD Exam||Notification PDF||Important Date|
|Exam Pattern||Syllabus||Admit Card|
|Exam Result||Cut Off||Study Materials|
Candidates should go through the official notification of SSC GD Constable 2021 exam before filling the online application. Interested candidates can check the salary, vacancy, eligibility criteria and other details of the SSC GD Constable 2021 Recruitment given below.
|SSC GD Constable Notification Date||25 March 2021|
|SSC GD Constable Application Starting Date||25 March 2021|
|SSC GD Constable Registration Last Date||10 May 2021|
|SSC GD Constable Exam Date||02 August to 25 August 2021|
|Answer Key Date||To be announced later|
|SSC GD Constable Result Date||To be announced later|
|SSC GD Constable PST PET Date||To be announced later|
SSC GD Constable 2021 Notification
SSC will release Constable (General Duty) Recruitment Drive for the year 2021 shortly. Many candidates have a passion to become a police officer and serving for the people with dignity and disciplines. For those candidates, SSC GD is the best choice for achieving their goal as well as setter their life in a permanent manner.
SSC GD Vacancy 2021
SSC GD official Notification will be advertised soon by the SSC. Candidates can get detailed SSC GD Constable 2021 vacancy after the release of official notification. Let’s know about previous SSC CG Vacancy details then candidates can get clear about upcoming SSC GD Vacancy.
SSC Constable GD Vacancy Details
Total Number of Vacancies (2018-19) – 60,210
- BSF – 16984,
- CISF – 8074,
- CRPF – 15824,
- SSB – 10956,
- ITBP – 3342,
- AR – 4576,
- NIA – 8,
- SSF – 447.
SSC GD (Male) Vacancy details (2018-19)
SSC GD (Female) Vacancy details (2018-19)
SSC GD Eligibility:
SSC has defined essential eligibility for Constable (GD) post, candidates those who want to apply for SSC GD Constable must have to satisfy SSC prescribed eligibility in Age limit and educational qualification. Here we have provided a detailed nationality, age limit, and educational qualification for SSC GD Recruitment Drive.
- Candidates applying for SSC GD Constable exam must be a citizen of India.
- Candidates should also keep in mind that they must submit a domicile/PRC of the state/UT they are filling their form from, according to the official Website.
SSC GD Age Limit:
Candidates must have ensured the SSC GD Age Limit to apply for the Constable GD recruitment. Candidates belong to general category must have completed 18-23 years. For reserved category candidates, age relaxation will be avail based on the candidate’s category as per government. SSC GD age limit is given as follows
|Ex – Serviceman||3 Years|
|Children and dependent of victims the 1984 riots or communal riots of killed in 2002 in Gujarat (Unreserved)||5 Years|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (OBC)||8 Years|
|Children and dependent of victims killed in the 1984 riots or communal riots of 2002 in Gujarat (SC/ST)||10 Years|
|Candidates who had ordinarily been domiciled in the State of Jammu & Kashmir during the period from 1st Jan 1980 to 31st Dec 1989.||5 Years|
SSC GD Educational Qualification:
SSC GD Exam will be conducted for Constable Posts in several defense forces in our country. Candidates must have completed Matriculation or 10th class pass from a recognized Board. Candidates must have satisfied the above prescribed essential qualification for SSC GD Constable Recruitment.
Get More – SSC GD Constable Exam 2021 Eligibility
SSC GD Salary:
The SSC GD Notification PDF gives a detailed salary structure for the post of Constable (General Duty) in various forces. SSC has prescribed salary for the previous year Constable GD post is Rs 21700- 69100. In the 7th Pay Commission, all central government employees receive 7% of the dearness allowance effect from January 2018.
Get More – SSC GD Constable 2021 Salary
SSC GD Application Fees:
Candidates should pay Rs. 100/- as Application Fee for SSC GD Constable Post if the candidates belong to General/OBC category. Women candidates, SC, ST and Ex-Servicemen candidates are exempted from application fee payment. Candidates can make their payment through SBI Challan/ SBI Net Banking or by using debit cards.
SSC GD Apply Online:
SSC will enable the Online Application Window for GD recruitment as per the date which will be informed in the Official Notification. Many candidates have the interest to apply for SSC GD Recruitment so avoid last minutes rush to apply SSC GD 2021 in prior applying days of SSC GD. Here we give the procedure for SSC GD Constable Online Apply,
- Go to SSC GD Apply Online page and read the instructions carefully.
- In the SSC Official page, Click the respective link which is enabling for SSC GD Online Apply, the link will open in a new window.
- Click the New Registration, fill your name, date of birth, email id, and password, and then submit the first stage of the application.
- After that you will have to receive the registration id, using the registration id and password you can log in and continue the other stage for registration.
- In the Next stage of Registration, fill your SSC GD eligibility details like Age, qualification, and upload your photograph, signature in the appropriate size.
- Finally, check all the details which you have to enter into the SSC GD Application and click the submit button.
- After that, pay the SSC GD Application fee of Rs.100 (only for Male General and OBC Candidates) through online mode or offline mode.
- After making your application fee payment you will receive a confirmation message for successfully applied for SSC GD recruitment.
Get More – SSC GD Constable Exam 2021 Application form
SSC GD Constable Exam Selection Procedure:
SSC will conduct 4 tier selection procedures for SSC GD Recruitment. The SSC GD Selection process are mentioned below
- Tier I – Computer Based Test
- Tier II – Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
- Tier III – Physical Standard Test (PST)
- Tier IV – Medical Examination
SSC GD Tier I – Computer Based Test – Exam Pattern
|Part||Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|A||General Intelligence and Reasoning||25||25||90 Minutes|
|B||General Knowledge and General Awareness||25||25|
SSC GD Constable Exam Tier I – Computer Based Test Syllabus
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
- Analytical aptitude and ability to observe and distinguish patterns will be tested through questions principally of non-verbal type.
- This component may include questions on analogies, similarities and differences, spatial visualization, spatial orientation, visual memory, discrimination, observation, relationship concepts, arithmetical reasoning and figural classification, arithmetic number series, nonverbal series, coding and decoding, etc.
General Knowledge and General Awareness:
- Questions in this component will be aimed at testing the candidate’s general awareness of the environment around him.
- Questions will also be designed to test knowledge of current events and of such matters of everyday observations and experience in their scientific aspect as may be expected of any educated person.
- The test will also include questions relating to India and its neighboring countries especially pertaining to sports, History, Culture, Geography, Economic Scene, General Polity, Indian Constitution, and scientific Research etc.
- These Questions will be such that they do not require a special study of any discipline.
This paper will include questions on problems relating to Number Systems, Computation of Whole Numbers, Decimals and Fractions and relationship between Numbers, Fundamental arithmetical operations, Percentages, Ratio and Proportion, Averages, Interest, Profit and Loss, Discount, Mensuration, Time and Distance, Ratio and Time, Time and Work, etc.
Candidates’ ability to understand basic English/ Hindi and his basic comprehension would be tested.
Tier II – Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
Candidates those who qualify SSC GD Computer-based test will allow for SSC GD Physical Efficiency Test (PET) / Physical Standard Test (PST). Here we have given qualified details of the SSC GD PET and PST selection process.
|Event||Male Candidates||Female Candidates|
|Race||5 Kms in 24 minutes||1.6 Kms in 8 ½ minutes|
|Race details for Ladakh Region Candidates||1 Mile in 6 ½ minutes||800 metres in 4 minutes|
- Female candidates those who are pregnant/having their pregnancy time during PST/PET shall be rejected at this stage.
- Ex-servicemen candidates those who will qualify SSC GD CBT will have to appear in PET/PST stage for Physical standard test like measurement of height, chest and weight only. PET will not be held for those candidates. Further, they will have to qualify the next stage that is medical Examination.
Tier III – Physical Standard Test (PST)
SSC has defined minimum height and chest measurement for both normal candidates and people of the reserved areas. Herewith we have given SSC GD Physical Standard Test (PST) qualified details,
|Category||Male (Height in cms)||Female (Height in cms)|
|General, SC & OBC candidates (except those mentioned below)||170||157|
|Candidates hailing from the North-Eastern States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim & Tripura and Naxal/ Left Wing Extremism affected Districts||160||147.5|
|Candidates falling in the categories of
Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir
|Candidates hailing from North Eastern
States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura
|Candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) comprising of the three Sub-Division of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following “Mouzas” Sub-Divisions of these Districts:
(1) Lohargarh Tea Garden (2) Lohagarh Forest (3) Rangmohan (4) Barachenga (5) Panighata (6) ChotaAdalpur (7) Paharu (8) Sukna Forest (9) Sukna Part-I (10) Pantapati Forest-1 (11) Mahanadi Forest (12) Champasari Forest (13) SalbariChhatpart-II (14) Sitong Forest (15) Sivoke Hill Forest (16) Sivoke Forest (17) ChhotaChenga (18) Nipania.
PST Chest Measurements in cms
(Unexpanded/ Minimum expansion)
|General, SC & OBC candidates (except those mentioned below)||80/ 5|
|ST Candidates||76/ 5|
|Candidates falling in the categories of
Garhwalis, Kumaonis, Dogras, Marathas and candidates belonging to the States of Assam, Himachal Pradesh and Jammu & Kashmir
|Candidates hailing from North Eastern
States of Arunachal Pradesh, Manipur, Meghalaya, Mizoram, Nagaland, Sikkim and Tripura and candidates hailing from Gorkha Territorial Administration (GTA) comprising of the three Sub-Division of Darjeeling District namely Darjeeling, Kalimpong and Kurseong and includes the following “Mouzas” Sub-Divisions of these Districts:
(1) Lohargarh Tea Garden (2) Lohagarh Forest (3) Rangmohan (4) Barachenga (5) Panighata (6) ChotaAdalpur (7) Paharu (8) Sukna Forest (9) Sukna Part-I (10) Pantapati Forest-1 (11) Mahanadi Forest (12) Champasari Forest (13) SalbariChhatpart-II (14) Sitong Forest (15) Sivoke Hill Forest (16) Sivoke Forest (17) ChhotaChenga (18)
Note: Chest measurement for Female candidates will not be taken.
PST Weight Measurements:
For male and female candidates: Proportionate to height and age as per medical standards.
SSC GD Constable Exam Centers:
Here SSC GD constable exam centers are available here. In the admit card, you can find the exam center details.
|SSC Region||Exam Centre with code|
|Central Region (CR)||Agra(3001), Allahabad(3003), Bareilly(3005), Gorakhpur(3007), Kanpur(3009), Lucknow(3010), Meerut(3011), Varanasi(3013), Bhagalpur(3201), Muzaffarpur(3205), Patna(3206)|
|Eastern Region (ER)||
Gangtok(4001), Ranchi(4205), Barasat(4402), Berhampore WB(4403),Chinsurah (4405),Jalpaiguri(4408), Kolkata(4410),Malda(4412), Midnapur(4413), Siliguri(4415), Berhampore(Odisha) (4602), Bhubaneshwar(4604), Cuttack(4605), Keonjhargarh(4606),Sambalpur(4609), Port Blair (4802)
|Karnataka, Kerala Region (KKR)||Bangalore(9001), Dharwar(9004), Gulbarga(9005), Mangalore(9008), Mysore(9009), Kochi(9204), Kozhikode(Calicut)(9206), Thiruvananthapuram(9211), Thrissur(9212)|
|Madhya Pradesh Sub-Region (MPR)||Bhopal (6001), Chindwara (6003),Guna(6004), Gwalior(6005), Indore(6006), Jabalpur(6007), Khandwa(6009), Ratlam(6011), Satna(6014), Sagar(6015), Ambikapur(6201), Bilaspur(6202) Jagdalpur(6203), Raipur(6204), Durg(6205)|
|North Eastern Region (NER)||Itanagar(5001), Dibrugarh(5102), Guwahati (5105), Jorhat(5107), Silchar(5111), Kohima(5302), Shillong(5401), Imphal(5501), Churachandpur(5502), Ukhrul(5503), Agartala(5601), Aizwal (5701)|
|Northern Region (NR)||Almora(2001), Dehradun(2002), Haldwani(2003), Srinagar (Uttarakhand)(2004), Haridwar(2005), Delhi(2201), Ajmer(2401), Alwar(2402), Bharatpur(2403), Bikaner(2404), Jaipur(2405), Jodhpur(2406), Kota(2407), Sriganganagar(2408), Udaipur(2409)|
|North Western Sub- Region (NWR)||Anantnag(1001), Baramula (1002),Jammu(1004), Leh(1005), Rajouri(1006), Srinagar(J&K)(1007), Kargil(1008), Dodda (1009), Hamirpur(1202), Shimla(1203), Bathinda (1401), Jalandhar(1402), Patiala(1403), Amritsar(1404), Chandigarh(1601)|
|Southern Region (SR)||Guntur(8001), Kurnool(8003), Rajahmundry(8004), Tirupati(8006), Visakhapatnam(8007), Vijayawada(8008), Chennai(8201), Coimbatore(8202), Madurai(8204), Tiruchirapalli(8206), Tirunelveli(8207),Puducherry(8401), Hyderabad(8601),Nizamabad(8602), Warangal(8603)|
|Western Region (WR)||Ahmedabad(7001), Vadodara(7002), Rajkot(7006), Surat(7007), Bhavnagar(7009), Kutch(7010), Amravati(7201), Aurangabad(7202),Kolhapur(7203), Mumbai(7204), Nagpur(7205), Nanded (7206), Nashik(7207), Pune(7208), Thane(7210), Bhandara(7211), Chandrapur(7212), Akola(7213), Jalgaon(7214), Ahmednagar(7215), Alibaug(7216), Panaji(7801)|
SSC GD Constable Exam Study Plan:
- After applying for the SSC GD Constable 2021 exam, start the preparation as soon as possible.
- Split your time equally for all the sections.
- Make a suitable SSC GD constable exam study plan and continue your preparation, topic by topic.
- As per the study plan, complete the entire syllabus.
- After the completion of basic preparation, start to attend mock tests side by side.
SSC GD Constable Preparation for Exam:
- Use quality study materials for preparation.
- In your study plan include all the topics.
- Continue the study plan without any breaks.
- Take SSC GD constable exam mock tests to identify your weak topics.
- Before the exam, take a full revision. So that you can take the exam with confidence.
Get More – SSC GD Constable Exam Preparation
Mathematics, reasoning ability, English language / Hindi, & General awareness are the sections that asked in SSC GD constable exams. Follow the exam pattern and selection process. IBPS GUIDE provides you mock tests, study materials, online quizzes, etc for your exam preparation. All the study materials of IBPS GUIDE will be in the best quality and trustworthy in nature.
Hard Work and Smart Work:
To clear the SSC GD constable exam, you must do both hard work and smart work. Hard work denotes the preparation of all subjects thoroughly, attending mock tests to improve speed, accuracy, etc. Whereas smart work is the best exam strategy to attend more questions and improving in time management skills. So you should concentrate more on smart work to take an edge among most of the candidates. Take more SSC GD constable exam mock tests.
This is the section that needs more smart works in the exam. Your scoring areas at the beginning are,
- Quadratic equation
- Simplification and approximation
- Missing number and wrong number series
These topics will be easier in SSC GD constable exams. So try to score full marks in these topics. Only after practice, you can attend at least 80% of questions accurately in these topics.
You should skip the remaining questions correctly which takes much time to solve. Then you can go to data interpretation questions. In exams you can solve DI easily. But in Then in the DI around 3 questions will be doable.
Finish that and skip the remaining 2, which was lengthy and calculative. In this way, you can save more time. Then finally move to application sums and solve the sums you know very well. In this smart way, you can attend more questions in an accurate manner.
General Intelligence & Reasoning:
In the reasoning ability section your strong scoring areas are,
- Coding decoding
- Direction sense
- Alphanumeric series
- Blood relation
In the SSC GD constable exam, you can easily score full marks on these topics. Only by hard work you can solve these questions accurately. If you miss your accuracy then you will lose marks and it’s a total waste of time.
In this section, you should attend puzzles and seating arrangements only after completing the all other topics. You should work hard with mock tests. Only then you can solve the time-consuming puzzles and seating arrangements without any struggle.
General Awareness & English language:
- For the SSC GD constable exam, you should spend more time practicing and preparing general awareness. Because this is the section that boosts your overall score. So hard work is a must for this section.
- Attend daily quizzes regularly to assess your preparation level. You can also prepare with the help of GA power capsules and monthly current affairs one liner pdf. In current affairs preparation, give special reference to banking news. Also cover more static GK topics from the exam point of view.
- In the English language section, you should be good in basic grammar and vocabulary. Only then you can easily score in topics like error spotting, fillers, cloze test, sentence correction, etc. To excel in reading comprehension and jumbled sentence topics, more mock test practice is required.
- Cover all the topics in the syllabus. This section also takes very few minutes to complete. So practice thoroughly in order to maintain high attempts and accuracy in this section.
- Regularly take SSC GD constable exam mock tests for individual topics and correct your mistakes then and there. In this way, you can fine-tune your performance and aim for full marks in this section.
- So candidates do hard work for all the sections. Above that, your smart work is much needed to crack any exam. So practice with mock tests of IBPS GUIDE to develop your speed, accuracy, and time management skills.
SSC GD Constable Exam Study Materials:
We periodically analyzing previous SSC GD exam, from the SSC GD Analysis, the questions become trickier than the previous year. So Candidates make their SSC GD constable exam preparation by practicing tricky and hard questions frequently. We provide conceptual and tricky SSC GD questions and study materials for your SSC GD exam preparation which makes you more confident about SSC GD Computer Based Test.
SSC GD Mock Test:
- SSC GD Constable Tier 1 CBT exam having 4 parts such as General Intelligence and Reasoning, General Knowledge and General Awareness, Elementary Mathematics, and English/ Hindi.
- To make your preparation effective, we have provided the SSC GD Constable exam Mock Test which was prepared by our professional expert’s team.
- Guidely’s SSC GD mock test gives you wide perceptions about Tier I Computer-Based examination. We make the SSC GD Mock test based on the official syllabus and exam pattern which was mentioned in the official notification.
- Our expert’s team prepares SSC GD mock test series having 10 set of Mock Test questions and detailed answers from every topic of all sections based on analysis of previous year SSC GD Examinations.
SSC GD Constable Exam Date:
Many SSC aspirants are preparing for their SSC GD constable Exams. Once the SSC GD 2021 official notification will release, candidates can get a detailed exam/ test schedule for all four recruitment stages of SSC GD Constable 2021.
SSC GD Constable Exam Admit Card:
SSC will release the Admit card for SSC GD constable Exams before 10 days Examination date. Admit Card will be separately released for all regions, candidates can Download SSC GD Admit Card from their respective region’s SSC official Page. Candidates are required to download admit card using their SSC GD Constable Registration number, password, and date of birth.
SSC GD Constable Answer Key:
After the exam gets over, the SSC will release the answer key. So that you can check the correct answer for all the questions. Hence you can check your probable score of the SSC GD constable exam 2021
Get More – SSC GD Constable Exam Answer Key 2019
SSC GD Cut Off:
Candidates must have to score minimum marks to qualify SSC GD CBT Exam. The SSC GD Cut off will be decided and declared by the SSC based on the Vacancy and the marks obtained by the candidates in SSC GD Constable CBT Exam. The SSC will release the GD cut off after each stage of the SSC GD Recruitment Process.
SSC GD Result 2021:
SSC will release the GD Constable exam result on its official website. SSC GD Tier 1 Result 2021 will be released after one month from the date of the Tier 1 CBT Examination. Candidates who qualified SSC GD Tier I 2021 Exam, will be allowed to SSC GD PST/PET, and those who qualify PST/PET test will be shortlisted for the SSC GD Constable Medical Examination which will be held at the SSC regional office of the concerned region.
SSC GD Constable Exam Analysis:
The exam analysis is very important to check the exam level. It will help the candidates who take the exam for the next shifts. In the analysis, you can check the good attempts and the number of questions asked on each topic.
SSC GD Constable Marks:
At the result release, you can check your SSC GD Constable exam marks. Log on to the website using an application number and password. So that you can check your SSC GD marks for each section & total score.
Get More – SSC GD Constable Exam Marks
SSC GD Constable Exam FAQs:
Question: How can I Crack SSC GD Constable Exam?
Ans: Follow the updated syllabus and make a study plan. Follow it and take mock tests regularly.
Question: Can I edit my SSC GD Constable Application, after the final submit?
Ans: After the final submit, you can’t correct or fill it again.
Question: How to manage time in the SSC GD Constable Online Exam 2021?
Ans: Learn shortcut tricks and follow that continuously in mock test practice.
Question: The SSC GD constable Exam will be conducted in online OR offline mode?
Ans: SSC GD constable Tier I Exam will be Computer Based Online Examination.
Question: How can I print my offline payment challan again?
Ans: Use your Register number and password login to download your Offline Challan in the Main Page.
Question: I have paid my application fees offline. When can I enter the payment details?
Ans: Your Bank Payment details will update automatically after 3 working days.
Question: How can I do my payment, if session gets expired due to network problem?
Ans: Redo the Last step (i.e Login to your application and click fee payment and you will direct to the online payment gateway).
SSC GD Constable 2021 Exam Highlights:
|Conducting Authority||Staff Selection Commission|
|Post Offered||Constable (General Duty) in Various Force|
|Number of Seats Offered||40000 & Above Vacancies|
|Allowance and Benefits||DA, HRA, CCA, Special Allowance etc|
|SSC GD Tier 1 CBT Date||To Be Notified|
|Mode of Application||Online|
|Mode of Exam||Online (Computer Based Test – CBT)|
|Stages in SSC GD constable exam||Tier I, Tier II, Tier III & Tier IV|
|SSC GD Constable Salary||Rs 21700- 69100.|
|SSC GD Help Desk||011 – 24368630.|