IBPS Clerk Result 2020 for the Preliminary exam will be declared in January 2021. Aspirants can download their IBPS Clerk Result in online mode only from the official website by logging in with their IBPS Clerk Registration Number/ roll number and DOB/ Password.
The IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam was successfully conducted on 5th, 12th, 13th December 2020. A lakh of candidates have applied and appeared for the examination. Exam appeared candidates are eagerly waiting for the IBPS Clerk Result 2020. The recruitment board will release the IBPS clerk prelims result 2020 in short due course. Qualified candidates will be going to attend the mains exam scheduled for 28th February 2021. The IBPS Clerk Mains Result 2021 will get released on April 2021.
- IBPS Clerk Scorecard contains a candidate’s overall, sectional marks, and qualifying status.
- IBPS will release category wise sectional and overall cutoffs within seven days.
- Only candidates who will qualify from the preliminary exam of IBPS Clerk 2020 will be allowed to appear for the main exam.
- IBPS Clerk Main exam will be held on February 28, 2021, and the result of the same will be released in April 2021.
- After the declaration of the IBPS Clerk Final Result, Merit List will be published and provisional allotment will be done by April 2021.
IBPS Clerk 2020 Result Highlights
The key points about the release of the IBPS Clerk 2020 result are highlighted below:
|IBPS Clerk Result will be declared by||Institute of Banking Personnel Selection|
|Mode of availability||Online only|
|IBPS Clerk Result will be declared at||Official IBPS Website|
|IBPS Clerk Result Stages||Prelims Result and Main/ Final Result|
|IBPS Clerk Result can be accessed using||Registration Number/ Roll Number and Date of Birth/ Password|
|Posts Offered||Bank Clerk|
|Number of vacancies||2557|
IBPS Clerk Result 2020 Dates
The tentative dates for the release of IBPS Clerk Result that students must know are mentioned below:
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Preliminary Exam||December 12, 13, and 19, 2020|
|Release of IBPS Clerk Result for Preliminary exam||January 2021|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Main Exam||February 28, 2021|
|Release of IBPS Clerk Result for the Main exam||March 2021|
|IBPS Clerk 2020 Provisional Allotment||April 2021|
Steps to Check IBPS Clerk Result 2020
IBPS Clerk 2020 Result will be available in online mode only at the official website. Candidates who appear in the exam can check the result for IBPS Clerk by following the steps mentioned below:
- Visit the IBPS website- ibps.in.
- Click on the link ‘IBPS Clerk Result’
- IBPS Clerk Result login page will appear on the screen
- Enter IBPS Clerk Registration Number and Date of Birth
- Enter Captcha and Click on the submit button
- IBPS Clerk Result will be displayed on the screen
- Download and take the printout of the IBPS Clerk Result Scorecard for further reference
IBPS Clerk Score Card
IBPS Clerk Prelims and Main Scorecard are issued in online mode. Exam takers must save and download it as it will be required at the time of document verification before provisional allotment. The details mentioned on IBPS Clerk Result Scorecard are listed below-
- Name of the Candidate
- Roll Number/ Registration Number
- Marks Scored in each section
- Marks Scored (Overall)
- Cutoff Marks for each section
- Cutoff Score (Overall)
IBPS Clerk Normalization of Scores
IBPS calculates the scores obtained by candidates using the normalization procedure to declare IBPS Clerk Result. The normalization of scores is done using the equi-percentile method.
What is the normalization of the score?
- The process of equating the scores on the basis of the level of difficulty of the questions set is called the process of normalizing the scores.
- The exam is held in multiple sessions and each shift has a different question paper.
- Therefore, it is impossible to maintain the same level of difficulty for every shift.
- Due to variation in the level of difficulty, IBPS does normalization of scores due to equating the scores obtained by the candidates.
- After normalization, final scores are rounded off up to 2 decimal digits.
- IBPS Clerk Main exam is of 200 marks but for calculating the scores it is converted to 100.
IBPS Clerk Merit List 2020
- Candidates for the recruitment of Clerical Cadre will be shortlisted only on the basis of the IBPS Clerk Merit List.
- The merit list will be defined on the basis of marks secured only in the Main exam.
- A waiting list of 10% of the tentative vacancy will be reserved up to March 31, 2021.
- In the event of any further vacancy is announced, then that will be filled up with this reserve list. However, this list does not guarantee employment.
- If two or more candidates score equal marks in the main examination, then the candidate who is older in age will be preferred.
IBPS Clerk Cutoff 2020
IBPS Clerk Cutoff is the minimum mark that the candidates need to obtain in order to qualify the exam. There is an overall as well as a sectional cut-off in IBPS Clerk Exam. Candidates have to score more than the cutoff in each section and overall cutoff. IBPS Clerk Cutoff is declared along with the result. IBPS will release the prelims 2020 cutoff in January 2021, meanwhile, candidates can estimate the cutoff by having a look at the previous year’s cutoff.
State-wise Cutoff for IBPS Clerk 2019 Prelims Exam
State-wise Cutoff for IBPS Clerk 2019 Main Exam
|Dadra and Nagar Haveli||44.25||–||–||–|
|Daman and Diu||37.93||37.80||–||–|
|Jammu and Kashmir||54.93||44.00||39.35||33.48|
|IBPS Clerk Exams 2020||IBPS Clerk 2020 Vacancy|
IBPS Clerk 2020 Result FAQs
Q. How to check IBPS Clerk Result?
A. Firstly, candidates will have to visit the official website of IBPS i.e. ibps.in and click on the link provided at the header defining the same. Login using Roll Number/Registration Number and Password/Date of Birth.
Q. What to do if I forget my password?
A. In place of Password, Date of Birth can be used to access IBPS Clerk Result. Also, a password can be retrieved by clicking on forgot password and the same will be sent to the candidate’s registered email ID and mobile number.
Q. What if it is showing invalid login while checking the IBPS Clerk result?
A. This happens when candidates enter the wrong login credentials. Enter the correct login details to access the account.
Q. How are IBPS Clerk scores calculated?
A. Scores in IBPS Clerk is calculated using the equi-percentile method. The process of arriving at the scores is explained above under the Normalization of Scores.
Q. What to do if I am not satisfied with IBPS Clerk Result or scores?
A. Since IBPS Clerk is an online exam, ambiguity in marks obtained must not come as an issue. However, any query with regard to the scores or results should be immediately reported to the examination authority.
IBPS Clerk Final Result 2020 Mains & Provisional Allotment
IBPS Clerk final result 2020 has released just now today. The candidates who are all waiting for the IBPS clerk mains result 2020 can check their result status today. We have updated the IBPS Clerk IX final result 2020 link.
The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS) is recruiting candidates for the clerical cadre every year. The candidates after the provisional allotment will join the public sector banks in India. The IBPS Clerk selection process involves just 2 rounds. they are prelims and mains. the candidates clearing the prelims will attend the mains exam. The provisional allotment is completely based on the mains exam marks. The mains exam is completed in the month of January 2020. Due to covid-19 issues, the result is delayed. Now the for the IBPS clerk CRP IX final provisional allotment result is out. The candidates can check the result status here. We have placed the link here.
How to check IBPS CRP Clerk IX Result 2019-20 PDF?
Here we have given the steps to check your the IBPS CRP Clerk IX final results 2019-20. So follow the steps and check your result status.
- Candidates visit the official site ibps.in.
- You will get into the official site. In the home page there are several new notifications.
- Among those notifications, there will be a link regarding the CRP Clerk IX 2019-20.
- Give your registration number and date of birth.
- Enter the captcha code.
- Then give submit option.
- You can check your result status and the marks.
- Kindly check your provisional allotment final result for the IBPS CRP clerk 2020 pdf.
- Download it and take a printout for your reference.
So candidates follow the steps here to check the IBPS clerk final merit list 2020 here.
IBPS Clerk Prelims 2019-20: Result Out
IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2019-20: IBPS Clerk Prelims Result 2019 Released !!! Direct link available here to check your respective results. Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is looking for the most desirable applicants for filling the Clerical Vacancies.
Now, the exam for the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam was held on 07th December 2019 to 08th December 2019. A lot of candidates have applied and appeared for the recruitment drive. Applicants who are appeared for the Exam can check the IBPS Clerk Phase I Result 2019. Here, the steps to check the are given in detail. Also, all the aspirants will get the IBPS Clerk Prelims Scorecard after 7 days from the release date. To know further information about the aspirants can check the details from the below link.
How To Check IBPS Clerk Prelims Merit List 2019?
All the applicants who are appeared for the Phase I Exam can check your result. Here, the steps for checking for the IBPS Clerk Result 2019-20 are given below.
- Initially, all the applicants can check the result through online mode.
- Further, candidates must enter the registration number or roll number.
- Also, aspirants should provide the password or date of birth.
- Finally, candidates will get the result status from the above table.
- Applicants can make a hard copy for future references.