IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020: In-depth details regarding the IBPS Clerk Admit Card PDF are given here for your kind reference. Aspirants who have applied and prepared for the upcoming exams shall check here the new instructions regarding COVID-19.
IBPS Clerk exam is conducted by The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection for the position of clerical cadre. It has three phases, preliminary followed by the Mains examination and then the Language test. Direct data entry and direct data interaction with the customers is the main job role of a clerk. IBPS has released the official IBPS Clerk 2020 notification PDF on 1st September 2020 to recruit 1557+ vacancies of Clerical posts in 11 public sector banks. IBPS Clerk Prelims exam will be conducted on 5th,12th, and 19th of December 2020 and the Mains exam will be held on 24 January 2021. The IBPS Clerk Admit Card for Prelims and mains exams would be available for download, about 10-12 days before the scheduled exam dates.
Download IBPS Clerk Prelims Admit Card 2020 – Reopen Notification
Lets us begin with having a look at all the important dates related to IBPS clerk admit card and exams:
IBPS Clerk Admit Card Dates:
|Pre-exam training call letter||November 2020|
|Online preliminary exam||12-Dec-2020
|Release of prelims admit card||November 2020|
|Last date to download prelims admit card||19-December-2020|
|Online mains exam||24-Jan-2021|
|Admit card for mains exam||January 2021|
|The last date to download the mains admit card||24-Jan-2020|
Steps to download the IBPS Clerk Call Letter 2020:
Check below the steps to download:
Step 1: Candidates have to visit the official site of the IBPS.
Step 2: On the home page, there will be a link regarding download the CRP Clerk IX admit card on the home page.
Step 4: Click on that you will be redirected to the respective login page.
Step 5: Enter the registration number and date of birth followed by the Captcha code and give the submit button.
Step 6: Then the IBPS Clerk admit card will be displayed on the screen.
Step 7: Check the details and download it for your exam purpose.
These are the steps to download the respective admit card from the official site. So candidates have to download, take a printout, and should bring to the exam hall without fail.
Details mentioned in the IBPS Clerk Admit card:
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and have paid the fees will get the admit card. The admit card holds all the relevant information regarding the exam.
The admit card holds the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number/ Roll number
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Photograph of the candidate
- Space for signature and left thumb impression of the candidates
- General guidelines for the IBPS Clerk exam.
Photo Identification Documents:
Candidates should carry any one of the documents below along with the admit card.
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving
- Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
- Aadhar/ E-Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID
Instructions to follow in the Exam Hall:
Reporting time is present in your call letter. You have to reach the exam venue and report well before that time. If you go late, you can’t appear for the exam as per the rules. You should carry your IBPS Clerk 2020 Admit Card to the exam hall without fail.
- Along with the call letter you have to take your valid ID proof and it’s Xerox to the exam hall.
- You should not carry a mobile, calculator, digital watch, etc. inside the exam hall.
- You should carry an N95 mask, gloves, Personal transparent water bottle, Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), a simple pen, and exam-related documents (IBPS Clerk Admit Card, ID card in Original, and Photocopy of ID Card).
- A Candidate must install Aarogya Setu App in his mobile phone to show the risk factor at the entry into the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smartphone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect and show the same.
- Candidates with Moderate or High-Risk Status on Aarogya Set up cannot enter the venue. In case any of the responses in the declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate cannot enter inside the exam venue.
- After the Aarogya Setup status display at the entry gate, candidates should switch off their mobile phones, and deposit it at the designated location.
- All candidates have to check with Thermo guns at the entry point. If you have an above-normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue.
Also in the call letter, you have to sign in the relevant space, before the invigilator. The sign should match with that of the uploaded signature in the application form.
IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Mention the steps to download the IBPS Clerk Admit card?
A. The following are the steps to download the ibps clerk admit card 2020:
- Enter into the official website of IBPS.
- Click the admit card link on the home page.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details and download it.
Q. What are the documents that are to be carried along with the admit card?
A. Original ID proof and the copy of the same should be carried along with the admit card.
Q. May the exam venue be changed after the IBPS Clerk admit card allotment?
A. No change is appreciated after the admit card allotment.
Q. What should I do if my IBPS Clerk Call Letter is not issued?
A. Candidates should contact the exam authority in case of these kinds of issues.
Q. When was the IBPS Clerk Prelims Exam 2020 scheduled?
A. As per the calendar released by the board on the official notification the IBPS Clerk prelims exam has been scheduled on 5th, 12th & 13th December 2020.
We hope you found all the above-given information about IBPS Clerk Admit Card 2020 useful.
If you to read more about IBPS Clerk 2020 Recruitment, you refer the following links:
- IBPS Clerk 2020 Notification
- IBPS Clerk Online Application form – Steps to apply online
- IBPS Clerk Syllabus
- IBPS Clerk Exam Pattern
- IBPS Clerk Vacancy details
- IBPS Clerk Salary
All the best