The SSC GD Apply online details are available here. The Staff Selection Commission (SSC) recruitment includes various forces such as BSF, CISF, SSB, and CRPF among many others. Here you can get elaborate information on SSC GD Online application process and steps for SSC GD apply Online. Check your eligibility and then start your SSC GD apply online 2021 process.
SSC GD Constable 2020: Click Here for Official Notification
SSC GD Constable Notification Details
- Name of the Organization: Staff Selection Commission (SSC)
- Name of the Post: SSC General Duty Constable
- Number of Vacancies: 60,210
Tentative Schedule for SSC GD Online Application 2020
|SSC GD Constable Notification Date||25th March 2021|
|Online Form submission Start||10th May 2021|
|Last Date to Submit Application||10th May 2021|
|Admit Card||July 2021|
|Result Date||02nd to 25th August 2021|
Registration for SSC GD Online Application 2020
The candidates are advised to register for SSC GD Online application as soon as the link is activated to avoid the last-minute hassles. Before starting the online application process for SSC GD candidates should keep ready the following documents.
- Active Mobile Number (For OTP Verification)
- Email ID (OTP Verification) User ID of the candidate will be his/ her Email ID provided at the time of registration.
- Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number.
- If you don’t have an Aadhaar Number you can use any one of the following ID Numbers. (You will be required to show the original document at a later stage):
i. Voter ID Card
iv. Driving License
v. School/ College ID
vi. Employer ID (Govt./ PSU/ Private)
- Information about the Board, Roll Number, and Year of Passing the Matriculation (10th) Examination.
- Scanned color passport size photograph in JPEG format (20 KB to 50 KB). Applications with blurred photographs will be rejected.
- Scanned signature in JPEG format (10 to 20 KB). Applications with blurred signature will be rejected.
- If Aadhaar Number or Aadhaar Enrollment Number is not provided, scanned Left-hand Thumb Impression (LTI) in JPEG format (10KB to 30 KB). Applications with blurred biometric impressions will be rejected.
- If you are suffering from any specific disability (40% or more) identified suitable for government jobs, then scanned Disability Certificate in JPEG/ PDF format (20KB to 50KB).
SSC GD Online Application 2020: Click here to Apply Online
SSC GD Constable Recruitment Online: Registration Process
- Browse the official website
- Click on “Register Now‟ in the side of “Login‟ Box
- Keep all the above-mentioned documents ready for SSC GD online registration.
- Fill up all your basic details, contact details, photo signature, and other details.
- Be careful and ensure the details are correct that provided by you.
- Once you completed reviewing the information provided thoroughly, before “Final Submit‟
- After submission of Basic Information, if the registration process is not completed within 7 days, your data deleted from the system.
SSC GD Apply Online 2020-21
- Once you finished online registration you will get the login credentials.
- Log in with the User ID and Password by visiting the official website of SSC
- Under “Latest Notifications‟ you can find the apply link for SSC GD Online application.
- Carefully fill up all mandatory files of SSC GD Online Application.
- After filling up all the information complete the declaration process by clicking on the link “I agree” and, fill up the captcha code
- And preview the information and submit the SSC GD Online Application.
- Check application fee instructions according to your category.
- Payment can be done online or through SBI Challan. In case, the fee is paid through Challan, it will get updated within 2-3 days.
- Once you finished your payment check the Payment status available on Candidate‟s
- Take a print out of the application for future use.
SSC GD Constable 2020: Click Here to Apply Online (to be active soon)
SSC has also released the schedule for the medical test of the selected candidates for the year 2019. The medical test will be conducted from 14th September to 10th November 2020.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
- What is the selection Procedure for SSC GD Constable 2020?
The candidate has to clear the following phases:
a) Computer-Based Examination (CBE)
b) Physical Efficiency Test (PET)
c) Physical Standard Test (PST)
d) Detailed Medical Examination (DME)
- Is there a provision of negative marking in SSC GD Constable exams?
No, there is no negative marking for the Computer-Based Examination (CBE).
- What is the educational requirement for GD Constable by SSC?
The minimum educational qualification required to apply for SSC GD Constable 2020 is matriculation or the 10th passing certificate.
- What is the age limit for SSC GD Constable 2020?
The age of the candidate must lie between the below-mentioned range:
a) Minimum: 18 years
b) Maximum: 23 years
- What is the application fee for SSC GD Constable examination?
For General and OBC: ₹100
For SC/ST and Female Candidates: Nil