IBPS PO Apply Online 2021: IBPS PO Apply Online 2021 Link will get active soon. The Institute of Banking Personnel Selection is Conducting the IBPS PO exam every year. The IBPS PO Apply online link is activated from soon at the official site of IBPS (ibps.in). You can fill the IBPS PO 2021 application form in Aug 2021. We have listed below the direct link to apply online for IBPS PO 2021 Recruitment. IBPS PO( CRP- PO/MT-XI) Registration Window have been Re-opened by IBPS for candidates how were not able fill their Online Application, Candidates can fill the form from 28.10.2020 to 11.11.2020
IBPS PO Apply Online 2021 Link
As you know IBPS PO is one of the toughest exams to take upon. Ensure the eligibility to file the IBPS PO online application. We here providing the guidelines on IBPS PO apply online form 2021. candidates can take a look at this article and Apply online before the last date as mention on official notification. Read this article till the end we hope it will be helpful for you to fill the IBPS PO Apply online application form without any doubts.
|Exam Event||Tentative Dates|
|On-line registration including
Edit/Modification of Application & Payment
of Application Fees/Intimation Charges
|Online Examination – Preliminary||09th, 10th Oct & 16th, 17th Oct 2021|
Call Letter download will be made available about 10 days before the exam date
All those who had applied successfully during the registration window for CRP PO/MT-XI
on Aug 2021 and were called for the Online Preliminary Examination
during October 2020 should NOT apply for that post.
IBPS PO Vacancy 2020:
Last year IBPS PO Vacancy released was 3517. The total vacancy of IBPS PO is now out and we have listed the bank-wise vacany details for you below. The number of vacancies plays a major role in the cut off declaration. Check the vacancy list in the table below. Here you can also know the category-wise vacancy for each bank.
- Number of Vacancies for Last year: 3517
|Participating Organization||SC||ST||OBC||EWS||UR||Total||Out of Which (PWBD)|
|Bank of Baroda||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Bank of India||110||55||198||74||297||734||8||7||7||7|
|Bank of Maharashtra||37||18||67||25||103||250||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Central Bank of India||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Indian Overseas Bank||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0||0|
|Punjab National Bank||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
|Punjab & Sind Bank||14||6||21||8||34||83||0||0||0||0|
|Union Bank of India||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR||NR|
IBPS PO Apply Online Details
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application||Aug 2021|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||Aug 2021|
|Download of call letters for Pre- Exam Training||September 2021|
|Conduct of Pre-Exam Training||September 2021|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||October 2020|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||09th, 10th Oct & 16th, 17th Oct 2021|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||November 2021|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||November 2021|
|Online Examination – Main||27th Nov 2021|
|Declaration of Result – Main||December 2021|
|Download of call letters for interview||January 2022|
|Conduct of interview||January / February 2022|
|Provisional Allotment||April 2022|
IBPS PO Notification PDF, Download Link
IBPS PO Apply Online
The IBPS PO exam can be applied only through the online mode. The personal details given should be true and legitimate. So be careful while filling the IBPS PO Apply online application. If any false data is given, the candidature of the applicant can be canceled at any stage of the recruitment. Also, completely fill all the highlighted mandatory fields. Candidates start to fill online application, as the official notification mentioning the start date gets released. Also to avoid any technical issues, use any of the following browsers;
- Internet Explorer 8.0 and above
- Mozilla Firefox 3.0 and above
- Google Chrome 3.0 and above
Must have things for candidates while applying for the IBPS PO exam are;
- Your valid Email Id and your permanent mobile number.
- Scanned copy of your passport size photograph, handwritten declaration, signature, and left thumb impression in the prescribed size mentioned by the IBPS.
- The documents for paying the online application fee.
Steps to Follow while Filling IBPS PO 2021 Online Application (Registration)
1: Log on to the official page of IBPS.
2: Now, click on CLICK HERE FOR NEW REGISTRATION link on the top right corner of the page.
3: After clicking the above link you get the first section of the online application form. Fill all your basic information including the highlighted mandatory fields empty. After finishing click the Save and Next button at the bottom.
4: Then you will go to the second section where you have to upload your photograph and signature. The permissible size of the photograph is 4.5 cm * 3.5 cm. Only passport size photograph must be uploaded. Also, both the photograph and the signature must be clear and legible. Permissible file size of the photograph must be of minimum 20 KB and of maximum 50 KB and that of the signature must be of minimum 10 KB and of maximum 20 KB. So don’t go beyond this size. After completing this section click the ‘Next’ button.
5: Then upload your left thumb impression and a handwritten declaration. The permissible size of the file is 10kb to 20kb. So don’t go beyond this size.
6: In the third section you have to fill your personal details, educational qualification, and work experience. After filling all the choices click the Save and Next button.
7: After completing the above steps you can check for the errors in the preview of your application. you can edit if any errors found. Any changes can’t be made after the data is uploaded and saved.
8: The final step is the online fee payment through Credit Card/Debit Card/Net Banking etc.
9: Finally click on the Submit button. So, your application will be successfully submitted.
What is the Eligibility Criteria to IBPS PO Apply Online?
- Minimum Age: 20 years as on 01/08/2021.
- Maximum Age: 30 years as on 01/08/2021.
|Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|OBC (Non-Creamy Layer)||3 years|
|Persons with Disabilities (PWD)||10 years|
|Persons with Domicile of Jammu & Kashmir during the period of 1-1-1980 to 31-12-1989||5 years|
|Persons affected by 1984 riots||5 years|
Any degree in any discipline from a University recognized by the government or its any equivalent recognized by the Central Government. Also, you should have a valid mark sheet/degree certificate.
Get More Details – IBPS PO Eligibility Details
IBPS PO Exam Pattern
Phase-I: Preliminary Examination
- There are three sections in the IBPS PO prelims exam namely English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- Totally 100 questions are asked combining 3 sections. 20 minutes of time is given to each section. So you cannot swap between three sections. And, the total marks for this exam is 100.
- 0.25 mark is deducted for each wrong answer. So don’t give fluke answers.
- Shortlisted candidates from this exam will be called for the IBPS PO mains exam. You should clear both the sectional cut off and the overall cut off.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|2||Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3||Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
Get More Details – IBPS PO Study Material
Phase – II: Main Examination
- The main Exam includes objective test (200 marks) and Descriptive Test (25 marks). Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests are online tests.
|S.No.||Name of Tests(Objective)||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|1||Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2||English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|3||Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|4||General/ Economy/ Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|Descriptive Test||2||25||30 minutes|
- IBPS PO mains exam will have 4 sections namely reasoning & computer aptitude, English language, data analysis & interpretation, and general economy & banking awareness.
- Sectional timing is there and so you cannot swap between the sections.
- 1/4th of the marks is deducted for every wrong answer. So don’t do fluke works.
- After completing the 4 sections, a descriptive test will appear. It will be in online mode.
- In the descriptive test, you have to type a letter-writing and an essay in 30 minutes.
- Students clearing the mains cutoff will be called for the final interview round. Also, candidates should clear both the sectional cut off and the overall cut off.
- The total marks for this section is 25.
Phase – III: Interview
- The candidates who clear the mains cutoff are called for the personal interview round. The total marks for this round are 100.
- Candidates should score at least 40% to clear the interview round. Also, for reserved candidates, the minimum qualifying marks is 35%.
- In the final merit list preparation, the mark is converted to 20. The final allotment is done based on the marks obtained from the mains exam and interview. The ratio marks taken from the mains exam and interview is 80:20 respectively. In the interview round the communication skills play an important role.
Frequently Asked Questions
Q: What is the total IBPS PO 2020 vacancy?
A: The total IBPS PO 2020 vacancy after the increase is 3517.
Q: What is the total vacancy announced for the OBC category in IBPS PO 2020 recruitment?
A: For OBC category, the total announce vacancy is 300
Q: Is the IBPS PO 2020 vacancy increased or decreased, compared to that of the last year?
A: The IBPS PO 2020 vacancy is decreased compared to that of last year’s vacancy. The last year’s vacancy is 4336.
Q: What is the vacancy for the SC category as per the IBPS PO 2020 notification?
A: The total vacancy announced for the SC category is 196.
Q: For which category of PWD candidates, reservation is available in the IBPS PO 2021 recruitment?
A: The PWD candidates under HI, OC, VI, and ID categories have a reservation in the IBPS PO 2020 vacancy as per the government rules.
Q: What is the total vacancy for the EWS category in the IBPS PO 2020 notification?
A: The total vacancy for the EWS category is 142.
Q: For the unreserved category, how many vacancies are available in the IBPS PO 2020 vacancy after the increased update?
A: For UR category, 690 vacancies are available.
Q: What is the total vacancy announced for the ST category in the IBPS PO 2020 recruitment?
A: Totally 89 vacancies are allotted for the ST category candidates.
Q: What is the IBPS PO 2019 vacancy?
A: The total vacancy for the last year was 4336.
Q: Which bank has recently reported the vacancy for the IBPS PO 2020 recruitment?
A: The Canara Bank has reported 2100 vacancies.