IBPS PO Exam Pattern: Lakhs and Lakhs of aspirants are applied for the recruitment 2019. Here, all the applicants who are applying for the IBPS PO Exam can check the IBPS PO Exam Pattern. Applicants can check the IBPS PO Exam Pattern before appearing for the IBPS PO Exam.Now, the IBPS PO Exam Notification is out on 02-08-2019. About 4336 vacancies are going to fill the IBPS PO Exam. This is the right time for the candidates to boost preparation with the IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2019. Because Knowing the IBPS PO exam pattern is very important for the candidates before starting the preparation. So, here we are providing the exam pattern with the subjects, Number of Questions, total marks, and time duration from the below link. By referring to this, candidates can plan for the IBPS PO exam preparation accordingly. Now, IBPSGuide serving as a guide for your IBPS PO Exam Preparation. Through this candidates can get to know about the IBPS PO Prelims and Mains Exam.
Name of the Organization: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection
Name of the Examination: IBPS PO VIII Exam
Official Website: www.ibps.in
IBPS PO Selection Procedure
Usually, IBPS PO Exam is going to fill the Probationary Officer Vacancies now. Further, all the applicants who are applied have to undergo various recruitment to hold the IBPS PO selection process. There will be prelims exam, mains exam, Personal Interview. Applicants who clear all the selection process have a great post as IBPS PO.
- Phase I – Computer Based Test (Prelims and mains exam)
- Phase II – Personal Interview
IBPS PO MAINS FREE MOCK TEST ONLINE
IBPS PO Exam Pattern 2019
IBPS PO Prelims Exam Pattern
- In IBPS PO Prelims Exam, their will three sections for the IBPS PO Prelims Exam. Further, all the applicants should score Cut Off marks in each sections.
- There are three sections in the IBPS PO prelims exam namely English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability.
- Totally 100 questions are asked combining 3 sections. 20 minutes of time is given to each section. So you cannot swap between three sections. Total marks for this exam is 100.
- Here, the 0.25 mark will be deducted for each wrong answers in the IBPS PO Prelims Exam.
- Likewise, Candidates cleared the preliminary exam are eligible to apply for the IBPS PO mains exam. So, applicants should clear both the sectional cut off and the overall cut off.
|Name of the Subject||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
IBPS PO FREE Mains MOCK TEST ONLINE
IBPS PO Mains Exam Pattern
- Here, Applicants who cleared the preliminary exam are eligible to appear for the IBPS PO Mains Exam.
- Now, the IBPS PO mains exam will have 4 sections namely reasoning & computer aptitude, English language, data analysis & interpretation, and general economy & banking awareness.
- Further, applicants will have sectional timing is there and so you cannot swap between the sections.
- Likewise, for all the applicants 1/4th of the marks is deducted for every wrong answer.
- All the candidates will get the IBPS PO Mains Descriptive exam after the IBPS PO Mains objective type exam.
- Here, in the descriptive test you have to write a letter-writing and an essay in 30 minutes under the given topic.
- Also, Students who cleared the mains cut off marks and sectional marks will be called for the final interview round.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning & Computer Aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|English Language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Data Analysis & Interpretation||35||60||45 minutes|
|General Economy & Banking Awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
Detailed IBPS PO Syllabus (Prelims & Mains) is here
All the applicants who are appearing for the IBPS PO Mains Exam have to write the Descriptive exam. But Descriptive paper of the aspirants will be considered for the applicants who cleared the IBPS PO Mains Sectional cut off marks and Overall cut off marks.
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|English Language (Letter Writing & Essay)||2||25||30 minutes|
Phase II – Personal Interview:
All the applicants who cleared the Mains cut off marks with the Descriptive Paper will get admit card for appearing the Personal Interview Round. The total marks for the final selection will be considered for 100 Marks. For that, Applicants Candidates should score a minimum of 40% to clear the interview round. For reserved candidates, the minimum qualifying marks will be 35% of the total marks. While preparing the final merit list preparation, the mark will be converted to 20. Likewise, the final allotment will be done based on the marks scored by candidates from the mains exam and interview. The ratio marks taken from the mains exam and interview is 80:20 respectively. In the interview round the communication skills and personality of the candidates are examined.
- Minimum passing percentage- 35% for SC/ST/OBC/PWBD candidates.
- Minimum passing percentage- 40% for all other candidates.
IBPS PO Preparation Tips:
Here, applicants who are appearing for the IBPS PO Exam can follow our expert’s team study plan. Definitely, aspirants will get IBPS PO Study Plan 2019 from the below link. Applicants can plan accordingly and should follow all days plan for covering the topics accordingly.
Here the Complete IBPS PO Study Plan 2019
The English Language:
- Reading daily newspapers will surely improve your vocabulary skills.
- Learn all the rules of grammar. If you improve your grammar knowledge you can score easily in the topics like cloze test, error spotting, and fillers.
- Try more number of mock tests to strengthen you in reading comprehension and jumbled sentences. If you are strong in these topics your performance will stand out among many competitors.
Reasoning Ability and Computer Aptitude:
- This is the tricky section which might test the patience of the candidates in the exam.
- Learn the basic concepts for every topic which will help you to solve the questions in a short time period.
- Try a more difficult level of seating arrangements in our mock test packages. It will make you more familiar with such type of questions. So that you can approach any high-level puzzles and seating arrangements in an easy way and solve it in a minimum possible time period. Also, this will save your time considerably in the exam.
- In topics like syllogism, inequality uses the tricks to solve them quickly. In these topics, you can score in bulk within very less time.
- In prelims, only reasoning questions are asked. But in the mains exam, this section may also additionally contain computer aptitude questions. So for that prepare the basics of computer hardware, software, networks, operating system, etc.
IBPS PO FREE Mains MOCK TEST ONLINE
- Learn all the basic formulas to solve the questions.
- Learn to use the short cut technique for the quadratic equations. It helps to solve the difficult problems quickly.
- For simplification and approximation use the fast calculation tricks. So you can score more marks effortlessly. These topics will easily fetch you around 15 to 20 marks in the prelims exam.
- For difficult word problems in the mains exam, hard work is a must. Attempt more mock test series in our site and gain experience in solving these types of questions. Also, this topic might be a game-changer in the mains exam. So put some extra effort to brighten your chances of victory.
- Maintain a good speed and accuracy which will save you from the negative marking. Also, don’t do the fluke works.
General and Banking Awareness:
- If you are prepared well you can score bulk amount within a very few minutes.
- Prepare handwritten notes separately for current affairs, banking awareness and static GK questions. It will be useful for your revision at any time.
- Learn all the banking and financial terminologies which will fetch you the marks easily.
- Try mock tests regularly and remember all the important appointments, awards, honours, days, obituaries and sports terminologies.
IBPS PO Interview Tips:
- Applicants should update themselves with all the current affairs and banking terminologies.
- Candidates should neatly dressed and well-groomed for the interview.
- Enter the hall with permission and greet all the members of the interview panel.
- Maintain smile and proper eye contact with all the panel members.
- Forward your CV to the interviewer. Answer the questions in a bold and smart way.
- Don’t get panic at any stage of the interview.
- When the interviewer is done with the interview, stand up politely, shake hands with the interview panel members and leave the room quietly.
Find IBPS PO Interview Experience is here
Importance of IBPS PO Mock Test:
- All our experts have prepared numerous questions by analyzing various factors such as high competition level, changing pattern & syllabus, last year’s toughness level, etc,.
- Applicants should continue Practising with the IBPS PO mock test Aspirants will get the chance to secure a high score.
- Here, the vigorous practice with our IBPS PO mock test series will increase your speed and accuracy considerably. Hence automatically your attempts and score will go high.
- Practising with our IBPS PO mock test will give you the real feel of attending the test in the exam centre. By giving more trials you can completely wipe off your exam time nervous feel.
- By practising exams with time set, you can get an idea of selecting questions in a smart way.
- Practising with our IBPS PO mock test will upgrade your reasoning skills and you can get the ability to approach any higher level puzzles in an easy way and solve it in a minimum time period.
- You will get the detailed answer key after completing the exam in our IBPS PO mock test. This will help you to analyze your errors and correct it.
Take Exclusive Paid Mock Test Series:
So candidates kindly make use of IBPS PO mock test series available at our site any time.