IBPS RRB exam strategy is available here. The candidates are in preparation mood for the IBPS RRB PO prelims for the supplementary notification. The IBPS RRB 2020 PO prelims exam for the supplementary notification takes place on 31-12-2020. So check the IBPS RRB exam strategy 2020 for success in the officer scale I exam.
The Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS) is the exam conducting authority for recruitment in Regional Rural Banks. Candidates check the successful IBPS RRB exam strategy 2020-21 here. Only with a very good exam strategy, you can succeed in this tough competition. so prepare for the exam without wasting your time and follow the IBPS RRB PO exam strategy. In IBPS RRB recruitments, there are various cadres for selection as available in the table.
|Posts recruited in IBPS RRB 2020 Recruitment|
|Office Assistant (multipurpose)||Officer Scale I||Agriculture Officer (scale II)|
|Marketing Officer (scale II)||Treasury manager (scale II)||Law Officer (scale II)|
|IT Officer (scale II)||Chartered Accountant (scale II)||General Banking Officer (scale II)|
|Officer Scale III|
Get More – IBPS RRB Exam Analysis 2020 in September
IBPS RRB Exam Strategy 2020 for Prelims:
The prelims exam is available for the cadres office assistant and officer scale I. For officer scale I prelims also the exam structure is similar. So you can follow the same strategy. The prelims exam has just 2 sections, namely reasoning, and aptitude. each section has 40 questions, such that there are totally 80 questions in the exam. The total time is 45 minutes. There is no sectional timing. So that you can swift between the sections as per your wish. Check IBPS RRB office assistant exam strategy for prelims as given below
- 1st step – Go into reasoning section and attend the syllogism, inequality, direction sense, blood relation.
- 2nd step – Go to aptitude and complete the number series, simplification, and quadratic equation topics. If DI is easy, complete that also.
- 3rd step – Again go to reasoning and attend easier puzzle, seating arrangement, order & ranking and miscellaneous questions.
- 4th step – Go to aptitude and attend easier word problems. Also, try the DI if you have not attended that.
The strategy can differ for each student. But this is one of the best strategies to crack the IBPS RRB prelims exams. You can mark the moderate questions in the exam. So that you can easily attend them at the last few minutes. So candidates follow this IBPS RRB prelims exam strategy for success.
IBPS RRB Exam Strategy 2020 for Mains:
In the mains exam, there is normally 5 sections namely reasoning, aptitude, general awareness, English, and computer knowledge. There is no sectional timing here also. You have 200 questions in exam, with a total time of 2 hours. So follow the IBPS RRB PO main exam strategy as below.
- 1st step – Go to general awareness and attend all the questions for which you know answer. This takes around 10 to 15 minutes.
- 2nd step – In next 10 to 15 minutes attend the computer awareness section.
- 3rd step – if you are comfortable, choose English. Take just 15 to 20 minutes for this section. Don’t attend all the questions just by guess. attend only if you know the correct answer. You can mark the doubt questions side by side.
- 4th step – Go to reasoning. After finishing the above 3 sections, you will have around 70 to 85 minutes left with you in hand. Divide this time for reasoning and aptitude as per your strong zone. attend the easier questions first. Then try the moderate puzzles and seating arrangements.
- 5th step – Go to the aptitude section. In this section attend the simplification and other easier topics at first. Then try the DI and word problems.
- 6th step – Try to attend the leftover questions that you have marked as doubt.
So candidates follow this IBPS RRB exam strategy. So that you can cover the maximum number of questions in the exam. This will make your victory chances brighter.