IBPS RRB 2021 notification will be released soon by the Institute of Banking & Personnel Selection (IBPS). Through this notification, eligible and talented candidates are recruited for the Regional Rural Banks (RRB). Candidates can apply for various posts such as IBPS RRB office assistant, officer scale 1, 2, & 3. To crack these, candidates should prepare with dedication. Only then it is possible to beat the high competition. Here we have provided IBPS RRB exam strategy for your effective preparation purpose. The IBPS RRB 2021 exam preparation strategy will be very useful for you to improve your performance in the exam. So, go through the article and practice as per the IBPS RRB Exam Strategy 2021 for your success. In IBPS RRB recruitments, there are various cadres for selection as available in the table.
|Posts recruited in IBPS RRB 2021 Recruitment|
|Office Assistant (multipurpose)||Officer Scale I||Agriculture Officer (scale II)|
|Marketing Officer (scale II)||Treasury manager (scale II)||Law Officer (scale II)|
|IT Officer (scale II)||Chartered Accountant (scale II)||General Banking Officer (scale II)|
|Officer Scale III|
Get More – IBPS RRB Exam Analysis
IBPS RRB Exam Pattern & Syllabus:
In your IBPS RRB Exam preparation strategy 2021, you should follow the updated syllabus and exam pattern.
The IBPS RRB exam pattern 2021 for the office assistant & officer scale 1 is mostly similar for the prelims and mains exams. For both, the posts, the exam duration, and the sections are very similar. But for the IBPS RRB officer scale 2 & 3, there is no prelims exam. Only a single mains exam is available. Refer to the updated pattern and follow the best IBPS RRB exam strategy to crack the exam.
The IBPS RRB Syllabus 2021, for the office assistant & officer scale 1 is almost similar for the prelims & mains exams. Only with the updated syllabus, you can cover all the topics to make your preparation more effective.
- In Reasoning, some of the most important topics to focus are syllogism, inequality, coding-decoding, puzzle, seating arrangement, blood relation, direction sense, etc.
- For the quantitative aptitude section, do more focus on simplification, number series, DI, quadratic equation, etc.
- For the English language section, concentrate more on Reading comprehension and grammar-based topics such as error spotting, fillers, cloze test, etc.
- For mains exams prepare more for general awareness, banking current affairs, & static GK.
How to Prepare for IBPS RRB Exam 2021?
- Prepare a study plan and include all the syllabus topics.
- First, improve yourself from the basics.
- Do practice with topic tests and sectional mock tests and improve your speed and accuracy.
- Practice with IBPS RRB previous year papers and learn to solve more tricky questions.
- Practice with more full-length mock tests for prelims and mains exams. So, that you can attain good time management skills and smart question selection skills.
IBPS RRB Exam Subject Wise Preparation Tips:
Here you can check the IBPS RRB exam preparation strategy and tips for each subject.
- Read daily newspaper and improve your vocabulary skills.
- Attend more topic tests and improve your knowledge.
- Learn the rules of grammar to improve your score in this section.
- Learn more shortcut methods to deal with the tricky application sums.
- Make yourself strong in mental calculation. So that you can solve the simplification and number series questions within few seconds. This will help you to save more time for the other time-consuming topics.
- Practice various types of DI such as line graph, bar chart, pie chart, caselet DI, etc.
- Practice puzzles and seating arrangements as per the latest trend. Follow the shortcut techniques and try to solve puzzles in a quicker time.
- Follow smart preparation strategy such that you should be able to solve inequality, coding-decoding, alphanumeric series, and other topics in a fast and accurate manner.
- Study current affairs news in a regular manner and take online quizzes.
- Also, focus more on static GK topics in the exam point of view.
- Prepare more banking awareness topics.
- Take notes and revise before the exam.
- As per the syllabus, cover all the topics of the computer knowledge section.
- Attend online tests and practice more questions to maintain accuracy in this section.
- Revise with the best computer awareness capsules before the exam.
How to Crack IBPS RRB Exam 2021?
Here we have added the IBPS RRB exam strategy 2021 for both prelims and mains exams. By following this, you can easily crack the IBPS RRB exam 2021.
IBPS RRB Prelims Exam Strategy 2021:
The prelims exam is available for the cadres office assistant and officer scale I. For officer scale I prelims also the exam structure is similar. So you can follow the same strategy. The prelims exam has just 2 sections, namely reasoning, and aptitude. each section has 40 questions, such that there are totally 80 questions in the exam. The total time is 45 minutes. There is no sectional timing. So that you can swift between the sections as per your wish. Check IBPS RRB office assistant exam strategy for prelims as given below
- 1st step – Go into reasoning section and attend the syllogism, inequality, direction sense, blood relation.
- 2nd step – Go to aptitude and complete the number series, simplification, and quadratic equation topics. If DI is easy, complete that also.
- 3rd step – Again go to reasoning and attend easier puzzle, seating arrangement, order & ranking and miscellaneous questions.
- 4th step – Go to aptitude and attend easier word problems. Also, try the DI if you have not attended that.
The strategy can differ for each student. But this is one of the best strategies to crack the IBPS RRB prelims exams. You can mark the moderate questions in the exam. So that you can easily attend them at the last few minutes. So candidates follow this IBPS RRB prelims exam strategy for success.
IBPS RRB Mains Exam Strategy 2021:
In the mains exam, there is normally 5 sections namely reasoning, aptitude, general awareness, English, and computer knowledge. There is no sectional timing here also. You have 200 questions in exam, with a total time of 2 hours. So follow the IBPS RRB PO main exam strategy as below.
- 1st step – Go to general awareness and attend all the questions for which you know answer. This takes around 10 to 15 minutes.
- 2nd step – In next 10 to 15 minutes attend the computer awareness section.
- 3rd step – if you are comfortable, choose English. Take just 15 to 20 minutes for this section. Don’t attend all the questions just by guess. attend only if you know the correct answer. You can mark the doubt questions side by side.
- 4th step – Go to reasoning. After finishing the above 3 sections, you will have around 70 to 85 minutes left with you in hand. Divide this time for reasoning and aptitude as per your strong zone. attend the easier questions first. Then try the moderate puzzles and seating arrangements.
- 5th step – Go to the aptitude section. In this section attend the simplification and other easier topics at first. Then try the DI and word problems.
- 6th step – Try to attend the leftover questions that you have marked as doubt.
So candidates follow this IBPS RRB exam strategy. So that you can cover the maximum number of questions in the exam. This will make your victory chances brighter.