Institute of Personnel Banking Selection IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2020 details available here!!! IBPS will soon announce the recruitment notification for Office Assistant Post. One of the most awaited notifications among the banking aspirants. Interested candidates shall refer to the official notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria shall start the application process and should submit the application form before the last date. Candidates are having a lot of queries related to the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary details. Because it is very important for everyone to know their salary details along with perks and allowances. The recruitment board will provide you an excellent pay scale for their employees. As per the Indian Bank Association IBA norms, the IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2020 has been provided. All the details related to the office assistant salary are furnished below for your reference.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant 2020: Selection Process
The recruitment for the office assistant will be done in two phases:
- Preliminary Test
- Mains Test
To successfully get placed the candidates have to qualify for both the preliminary and mains examination.
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Salary 2020 Details
The IBPS RRB office assistant in-hand salary and the pay scale is given below in a tabular format. The individual selected as an office assistant will receive an in-hand salary of ₹14,000 to 17,000.
|Multipurpose Assistant (Clerk)||₹14,000-17,000 (Cash in Hand)|
|Office Assistant Pay Scale||7200-(400/3)-8400-(500/3)-9900-(600/4)- 12300-(700/7)-17200-(1300/1)-18500-(800/1)-19300|
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Free Mock Test
IBPS RRB Office Assistant Pay Scale 2020 Details:
- Candidates selected as an office assistant will be provisionally allotted as a Multipurpose Assistant post.
- Initially selected candidates will be under a Probationary period for 1 year.
- After the successful completion of the probation, period candidates will be recruited as a Multipurpose Office Assistant post.
- After the probation period candidates will receive ₹15,000-19,000 as a take-home salary.
- During the training period, candidates should get a salary lesser than the take-home salary.
- The DA (Dearness Allowance) is 100% for new recruits.
- The salary may vary depending on the respective organization.
Featured Mock Test:
- Free Mock Test for IBPS RRB 2020
- IBPS RRB PO Free Mock test 2020
- Attempt the IBPS RRB Clerk Prelims Free Mock Test