SBI Clerk Recruitment Notification 2020 PDF released with 8000 vacancies. Find Exam Dates, Exam Pattern & Tentative Vacancy details here. SBI Clerk 2020 has announced recruitment for the clerical post as “Junior Associate” for filling up of 8000 vacancies. candidates apply before the last date.
SBI Online Application invited from the interested and dynamic candidates for filling up of the mentioned posts in SBI Clerk Exam. The Junior Associate post mentioned has certain eligibility criteria, scroll down to ensure the eligibility criteria. SBI Clerk 2020 is providing an excellent opportunity for the candidates to grab the secured ambitioned bank jobs. Scroll down for more details and other eligibility criteria based on the educational qualification, age limit, work experience, application fee details, pay scale details, job profile and various other details are given below.
SBI Clerk Notification 2020
|Name of the Organization||State Bank Of India|
|Job Role||Junior Associate|
|Job Category||Clerical Cadre Officer|
|Job Location||Across India|
|Start Date||3rd Jan 2020|
|Last date||26th Jan 2020|
SBI Clerk 2020 – Junior Associate post
Dear Readers, Here is the official notification awaited for SBI Clerk 2020 has announced the official notification for experienced candidates with minimum work experience of two years to filling up of 8000 vacancies for the posts of Junior Associate. Online Application is invited from eligible candidates for the posts mentioned in SBI Clerk 2020. Detailed eligibility criteria like educational qualification, age limit, selection procedure and more are given below.
SBI Clerk Exam Dates 2020
|On-line registration including Editing/ Modification of Application by candidates||03.01.2020 TO 26.01.2020|
|Payment of Application Fee/ Intimation Charges||03.01.2020 TO 26.01.2020|
|Download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||Feb 2020|
|Download of call letters for online Preliminary Examination||February 2020|
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||Feb 2020|
|Online Preliminary Examination||22-02-2020
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||March 2020|
|Download of Call letter for Online Main Examination||March 2020|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||Tentatively on 19.04.2020.|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||June 2020|
SBI Clerk 2020 – Eligibility Criteria
The candidates who wish to apply for SBI recruitment they should have done any graduation from any discipline or any equivalent qualification from recognized university / Board.
- The candidate should not below 20 years and not above 28 years at the date of 01st Apr 2019.
- The candidates who wish to apply should born in between 02.01.1992 and 01.01.2000 (both days inclusive).
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|3||PWD (Gen/EWS)||10 years|
|4||PWD (SC/ST)||15 years|
|5||PWD (OBC)||13 years|
- The application fee for general category and OBC should Pay Rs. 750/-
- XS/PWD/ST/SC candidates – Nil
SBI Clerk 2020 – How to Apply Online
SBI Clerk Recruitment invites Online Application from eligible candidates, ensure the eligibility criteria to apply for the posts of Junior Associate in SBI Clerk 2020. Candidates can apply online from the link provided below or from the official website.
- SBI Clerk 2020 advises the candidates to ensure that they satisfy the eligibility requirements as mentioned above.
- Eligible candidates for the clerical post of “Junior Associate” can apply online from the link provided below.
- Or the candidates can apply online by visiting the Official Website – sbi.co.in.
- Choose the desired notification link displayed under “Latest Notification” and click “Apply Online” link.
- From the loaded page click “New User Sign Up”.
- Enter the valid credentials of email id and mobile number for registration.
- Login from the same page using the registered email and password to provide other details like educational qualifications.
- Scan and upload the passport size recent photograph and the signature
- Make an online payment of the application fee.
- Closing date to submit online application is 26th of January 2020.
- After successful submission take printout of the application form for future reference.
Candidates will be selected based on an online test (main & preliminary)
Take SBI Clerk Prelims Free Mock Test 2020
The tentative centres for exam and pre-exam training are given below.
|State Code||State/ UT||Exam Centre|
|12||Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Kadapa, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Srikakulam, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|14||Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|15||Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad (Bihar), Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzaffarpur, Patna, Purnea|
|16||Chandigarh||Chandigarh – Mohali|
|17||Chhattisgarh||Bhilai Nagar, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|19||Gujarat||Ahmedabad – Gandhinagar, Anand, Jamnagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|20||Haryana||Ambala, Faridabad, Gurugram, Hisar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Sonipat, Yamuna Nagar|
|21||Himachal Pradesh||Bilaspur, Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|22||Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Samba, Srinagar|
|23||Jharkhand||Bokaro Steel City, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|24||Karnataka||Bengaluru, Belgaum, Davangere, Gulbarga, Hassan, Hubli – Dharwad, Mandya, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udupi|
|25||Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthapuram, Thrissur|
|27||Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|28||Maharashtra||Amravati, Aurangabad (Maharashtra), Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/ Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nashik, Pune, Solapur|
|33||Delhi NCR||Delhi NCR (All NCR cities)|
|34||Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur (Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela, Sambalpur|
|36||Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala, Sangrur|
|37||Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|38||Sikkim||Bardang – Gangtok|
|39||Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Erode, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli, Vellore, Virudhunagar|
|40||Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam, Warangal|
|42||Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Prayagraj (Allahabad), Bareilly, Faizabad, Ghaziabad, Gonda, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Noida & Gr.Noida, Varanasi|
|43||Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|44||West Bengal||Asansol, Durgapur, Greater Kolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Siliguri|
- The candidate will receive handsome pay of Rs 11,765 – 31,450 approximately
SBI Clerk 2020- Job Profile
As a part of preparation understanding, the job profile of clerical post is also essential. SBI Clerk vacancy 2020 will provide a wonderful platform for all most efficient banking aspirants to start once career with State Bank of India. SBI Clerk Vacancy will provide a sophisticated zone to exhibit one talent in leading Banking Organization. State Bank of India will provide job security with enormous benefits. The Junior Assistants come under the Clerical post and their job role as follows:
- Accepting and verifying cash or cheque
- Checking for accuracy in pay orders, drafts, etc
- Maintaining records
- Completing the transactions
- Preparing Vouchers and also responsible for Customer Support & Sales
SBI Clerk 2020 – How much salary does a Clerk draw from Bank?
The clerk draws handsome emoluments along with other allowances on a monthly basis
- Initial Pay scale Rs. 11,765/- with an annual increment of Rs. 655
- After 3 years, Rs. 13,730.
- After 3 years, it will be Rs. 16,715 /- Rs. 20,095/- after another 4 years
- After another 7 years, your salary will be Rs. 28,110/- and so on
- Maximum salary will reach Rs. 31,450
AS per SBI clerk notification, Preliminary Examination will be conducted tentatively on dates of 22-02-2020, 29-02-2020, 01-03-2020 & 08-03-2020. And Main Examination will be conducted tentatively on 19.04.2020. Candidates are advised to check regularly Bank’s website https://bank.sbi/careers or https://www.sbi.co.in/careers for details and updates. The examination will be as detailed under point No. 4 Selection procedure.