RBI Assistant Application Form: RBI (Reserve bank of India) is the dream workplace of every banking job aspirant. RBI gives the opportunity to every graduate to turn this dream into reality. The official notification for the RBI Assistant post will be released soon. Last year RBI released the notification for the post of Assistant on 926 vacancies.
In this article, we will discuss the details of How to fill the RBI Assistant Application Form 2021 along with documents required to apply online and important dates.
Important Dates for RBI Assistant 2021
The preliminary test was conducted on 14th and 15th February 2021 and the mains was scheduled to happen in March. But, due to the prevalent coronavirus pandemic, the mains exam is postponed.
|1.||Application Form Release Date||September 2021|
|2.||Last Date to Apply||To be updated soon|
|3.||Admit Card||To be updated soon|
|4.||RBI Assistant Prelims Exam Date||To be updated soon|
|5.||RBI Assistant Prelims Result||To be updated soon|
|6.||RBI Assistant Mains Exam Date||To be updated soon|
RBI Assistant Application Form 2021: Eligibility Criteria
Candidates satisfying the following eligibility criteria should fill the application form. Check below the Educational qualification, Age limit, and Citizenship.
- Candidates must have a Bachelor’s Degree from a recognized University
- The aggregate minimum score for the bachelor’s degree must be 50% marks.
The Age limit of all the applying candidates should lie in the range of 20 to 28 years.
Minimum: 20 years
Maximum: 28 years
Age relaxation is also applicable:
|3.||Ex-Servicemen||Service provided in armed forces+5 years|
|4.||Divorced Women/Women judicially separated & not remarried/ widows||10 years|
|5.||Candidates belonging to J & K||5 years|
|6.||Candidates holding working experience in RBI||Maximum of 3 years|
|7.||PwD||GEN: 10 years
OBC: 13 years
SC/ST: 15 years
A candidate is required to be
(a) a citizen of India or
(b) a subject of Nepal, or
(c) a subject of Bhutan, or
(d) a Tibetan refugee who came over to India before 1st January 1962 with the intention of permanently settling in India, or
(e) a person of Indian origin who has migrated from Pakistan, Burma, Sri Lanka, East African countries of Kenya, Uganda, the United Republic of Tanzania, Zambia, Malawi, Zaire, Ethiopia, and Vietnam with the intention of permanently settling in India.
RBI Assistant Application form 2021: Documents required
Keep ready the following things before filling the RBI Assistant application form 2021:
- Valid Email ID
- Active Mobile Number (for OTP)
- Mark sheet of 10th, 12th, and graduation
- Bank Details for Online payment
- Scanned copy of the photograph
- Signature in the prescribed specification
- Debit/ Credit Card
- PwD certificate (if required)
- Category Certificate (if applicable)
- Debit/Credit Card
RBI Assistant Application form 2021: Steps to apply
- Filling Details
- Uploading Scanned Image and Signature
- Payment of application fee
RBI Assistant One-time registration
Check below the one-time registration steps:
To fill the RBI Assistant Application form, follow the below-given steps to complete a one-time registration.
- Visit the official RBI website.
- Click on the Recruitment link.
- Select on ‘Click Here for New Registration’.
- A login page will open.
- Enter Name, Contact details, and Email ID.
- The candidate will receive a provisional registration number and password through email & SMS.
Check the below steps to fill up the RBI Assistant application form 2021:
- Log in using your registration number and password to fill the online form
- Enter all the mandatory details like gender, caste, educational qualification, etc, and also choose an exam center of your choice
- After registration, upload your photo and signature as specified in the below format
- The photograph size should be between 20kb-50kb, dimensions should be 200*230 pixels and it should be in the JPEG format.
- The signature size should be between 10kb-20kb, dimensions should be 140*60 pixels and it should be in JPEG format.
- Passport size photographs must be colored and the signature must be done on white paper with black ink.
- Check all the details and make corrections if necessary and tap the submit button
- The next step is to pay the application fee.
- Candidates can make their payment via online mode.
- Tap the submit done after the payment is done.
- Candidates should take print-out of the RBI Assistant application form 2021.
Candidates must take the utmost care while filling the RBI Assistant application form 2021. Application forms once submitted can not be edited.
FAQs (Frequently Asked Questions)
Q: What is the application fee for RBI Assistant 2021?
A: For General/OBC: ₹450
For all other candidates: ₹50
Q: How many vacancies are there for RBI Assistant 2021?
A: The number of vacancies for 2021 will be 900+.
Q: Can I correct my RBI Assistant application form after submission?
A: No, candidates are advised to carefully fill the RBI Assistant application form 2021 as it cannot be edited later.
Q: How many stages are there for RBI Assistant 2021?
A: RBI Assistant exam is conducted in two stages- preliminary and mains
Q: What will be the salary of the candidate selected as an assistant in RBI?
A: The gross salary of an RBI assistant is ₹32,528