SBI PO study plan 2021 pdf is here. The State bank of India will release a notification for SBI PO recruitment 2021 very soon. Prepare with the SBI PO study plan 2021 to crack this toughest bank exam. Preparing in a random manner will not give you success. Here the SBI PO study plan for beginners will show the victory path. Many candidates are asking that “can I crack SBI PO in the first attempt?” The answer is ‘yes’, but only with proper dedication, you can achieve it comfortably. To crack any exam, preparation and practice are very much important. So, follow the SBI PO study plan 2021 provided here. So that you can prepare with dedication in full flow.
With the guidance of the SBI PO study plan 2021, you can easily complete the full exam preparation. So target your preparation with the help of the SBI PO study plan 2021. Already the important dates regarding the SBI PO recruitment 2021 are released. So start your preparation soon by following our SBI PO study plan.
|SBI PO Study Notes||SBI PO Materials|
What is the SBI PO Study Plan?
Many candidates are following irregular preparation methods. In this, they will prepare for one or two days. Then they will divert from the preparation and take off for 1 or 2 days. Then again they start the preparation and continue in the same way. As a result, they still prepare at the last minute of the exam. Many topics would be ignored by them. This will lead to a failure for sure. How many hours of study are required for bank PO? To this question, everybody will have different answers. It will depend upon the ability of the students. So you must structure your preparation with the SBI PO study plan 2021.
To be successful in the exam you must cover all the topics in the SBI PO syllabus. The SBI PO study plan pdf will include all the topics from each of the subjects. For each day the schedule will show the topics to prepare for the exam. After completing the SBI PO study plan 2021, you will surely feel satisfied with finishing all the topics thoroughly. So follow the study plan strictly without any major deviation.
Grand Bundle PDF Course for Preparation:
Here we provide a grand bundle pdf course for SBI PO prelims and mains preparation.
- The bundle pdf course contains 40,000+ questions for your practice in exam point of view.
- Answer key is available with the video solution.
- The grand bundle pdf course follows the schedule same as that of the SBI PO study plan 2021.
- The questions are available in both Hindi and English languages.
So, prepare with the grand bundle pdf course as per the SBI PO study plan for prelims and mains exams. Surely you can be able to score more marks in the exams.
SBI PO Prelims Study Plan 2021:
Here we provide a 50 days SBI PO prelims study plan 2021.
|Day-1||1. Month based puzzle (2 variable) – 5Q
2. Linear arrangement (Bi-directional) – 5Q
3. Coding decoding – 5Q
4. Sequence based puzzle – 5Q (Based on SBI PO Prelims 2020)
|1. Bar charts (percentage distribution of total CD’s ordered by four shopkeepers a, b, c, d and percentage of CD’s sold by these
four shopkeepers out of total CD’s ordered) – 5Q based on SBI PO prelims 20212. Bar Graph – 5Q based on SBI PO prelims 20213. Application sums – 10Q based on SBI PO prelims 2021Speed Test: Simplification & Approximation, Number Series, Quadratic Equation – 30Q
|1. Paragraph completion(Finding suitable sentences) – 5Q
2. Word swapping( appropriate word & swapping) – 5Q
3. Single fillers(Suitable word for the sentences) – 5Q
4. Match the column (based on connectors) – 5Q
|Day-2||1. Year based puzzle – 5Q
2. Table based puzzle – 5Q
3. Unknown based linear arrangement – 5Q
4. Miscellaneous – 5Q
|1. Table chart ( total number of male visitors on four different days to a park and percentage of
female visitors on these four days) – 5Q based on SBI PO prelims 20212. Application Sums – 10Q3. Data sufficiency – 5Q based on SBI PO prelims 2021Speed Test: Simplification & Approximation, Number series, Quadratic Equation – 30Q
|1. Reading comprehension(fillers based) – 5Q
2. Error spotting(three sentences divided into five parts) – 5Q
3. Match the column(base on connectors) – 5Q
4. Word usage – 5Q
|Download Full 50 Days SBI PO Prelims Study Plan 2021 PDF Here|
So, follow the SBI PO prelims study plan 2021 for 50 days and make thorough of all the subjects. Take mock test practice and improve your scores in the exam.
SBI PO Mains Study Plan 2021:
Here we provide a 50 days SBI PO mains study plan 2021.
|Day-1||1. Parallel row with conditions based on SBI PO Mains 2021 – 5Q
2. Project based puzzle based on IBPS PO Mains 2021 – 5Q
3. Data Sufficiency new pattern based on IBPS PO Mains 2021 – 5Q
4. Circular arrangement with age based on RRB PO Mains 2021 – 5Q
|1. Missing Tabular DI based on IBPS PO Mains 2021 – 5Q
||1. Choosing odd sentence(Based on word usage) – 5Q
2. Match the column(grammatically and contextually) – 5Q
3. Choosing similar sentence(simple, compound, complex) – 5Q
4. Sentence improvement(Phrase replacement) – 5Q
|Day-2||1. Month with date based puzzle based on IBPS PO Mains 2021 – 5Q
2. Stair case-based puzzle based on SBI PO Mains 2021 – 5Q
3. Input-output based on SBI PO Mains 2021 – 5Q
4. Month based puzzle based on IBPS Clerk Mains 2021 – 5Q
|1. Wrong number New pattern based on IBPS PO Mains 2021 – 5Q
2. Time and distance-based caselet based on IBPS PO Mains 2021- 5Q
3. Column 1 Column 2 based quadratic equation based on IBPS Clerk Mains 2021 – 5Q
4. Application sums based On SBI PO Mains 2021 – 5Q
|1. Cloze test(Fillers based-pair of words suitable) – 5Q
2. Paragraph completion(finding suitable sentence) – 5Q
3. Choosing similar pair of words(Either synonyms or antonyms) – 5Q
4. Double fillers(pair of words) – 5Q
|January 6-10 (75+ Ques)|
|Download Full 50 Days SBI PO Mains Study Plan 2021 PDF Here|
Significance of SBI PO Study Plan 2021:
Many candidates are missing their success by a whisker. Unordered and irregular aimless preparations are possible reasons for it. Some candidates raise the question that “can I crack SBI PO in 1 month?” By following the strict study plan you can increase your possibility for it. The importance of following the study plan is given below.
- The study plan will help you to organize your preparation in a well-structured manner.
- As it will be in the form of a daily schedule, your preparation will have not any major breaks.
- Also, you can practice mock tests side by side with your preparation
- The SBI PO study plan pdf will urge you to complete the syllabus within the prescribed time limit. So that you can avoid the last-minute preparation in a hurried manner.
- The study plan will add all the syllabus topics with correct preparation time-space. So that you can prepare the complete syllabus without ignoring any topic. This will increase your ability to score more marks in the exam.
- The SBI PO prelims study plan is separately available for the prelims exam. Also for the mains exam follow the SBI PO mains study plan.
Hence candidates can prepare in a smooth way with the help of a study plan.
SBI PO Selection Process:
The SBI PO recruitment process consists of 3 phases as mentioned in the table. As the first stage is the preliminary exam, start your prelims preparation with SBI PO prelims study plan 2021. Candidates have to clear all the 3 stages to select as an SBI PO.
|1st stage||Online Preliminary exam (100 marks)|
|2nd stage||Online Mains exam (250 marks)|
|3rd stage||Group exercise and Interview (50 marks)|
SBI PO Prelims Exam Pattern:
The important details of the SBI PO prelims exam pattern are provided here.
- Total sections – 3
- Exam time duration – 60 minutes
- Total marks of the prelims exam – 100 marks
- Separate sectional timing for each section – 20 minutes
- Negative marks for the wrong answer – 0.25
- No sectional cut off. Candidates clearing the overall cut off will appear for the mains exam.
|S No.||Section||No. Of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|2.||Quantitative aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
|3.||English language||30||30||20 minutes|
SBI PO Mains Exam Pattern:
The details regarding the mains exam are given below.
- Total sections – 4 + descriptive test
- Total marks – 250 (including descriptive test)
- Exam duration – 3 hours 30 minutes
- Sectional timing is applicable. For each section refer to the sectional timing in the table
- Negative mark – 1/4th of marks get deducted for each mistake
- Descriptive test – typing mode
|S No.||Section||No. Of questions||Maximum marks||Duration|
|1.||Reasoning ability & computer aptitude||45||60||60 minutes|
|2.||Data interpretation and analysis||35||60||45 minutes|
|3.||General/ Economy/ Banking awareness||40||40||35 minutes|
|4.||English language||35||40||40 minutes|
|Descriptive test: Letter and essay writing||2||50||30 minutes|
Get More: SBI PO Exam Pattern
Preparation Methods with SBI PO Study Plan:
Some people ask that “Can I crack SBI PO without coaching?” It is also possible, but for that, a well-planned preparation is a must. SBI PO study plan 2021 pdf will act as a vital guide for this process. You should have the ability to understand the basics of all the subjects. Then you should identify and convert all your weakness into the strength within a short span of time. Only then you can practice freely all the subjects without coaching. Here some of the general preparation methods are given to crack the SBI PO exam.
Follow the Study Plan in Strict Manner:
The main step in your preparation process is to follow the study plan strictly. If you waste time at frequent intervals, your preparation will stretch much longer. So you must finish all the topics within the scheduled time. The study plan for SBI PO 2021 is prepared from an exam point of view. For each topic, the time period is allocated based on the difficulty level. You can also take your own time to learn the basic concepts. For that, you should compensate the time by finishing the simple topics sooner. If you show 100% dedication in following the study plan, you can easily crack this exam.
Prepare with Previous Year Question Papers:
Just following the study plan for SBI PO 2021 alone will not assure you success. Equally, you have to practice all the topics. For practicing many strategies are there. One such smart method is solving the previous year question papers of SBI PO prelims and mains. In this way of preparation, you can come across unique questions from all the topics. So that your preparation will reach high standards.
Get More: SBI PO Previous Year Paper
Mock Test Practice:
There are several mock test practices such as topic tests, sectional tests, full-length mock tests, etc. All the test practices are very important at certain stages of your preparation. While following your SBI PO 2021 study plan, allocate time for mock test practice also. Without the mock test practice, your preparation is incomplete. If you need to boost your speed, accuracy, and time management skills, mock test practice is the only way. The mock test practice will clearly highlight the areas in which you lag heavily. So that you can focus on those areas and improvise your scores in the exam easily.
Online Videos and Quizzes:
Try more sources for your preparation. So that you can learn a variety of contents for the exam. This will give you the confidence to take the exam full of unique and difficult questions. The video explanations will make you much more clear about the difficult concepts. For puzzles, seating arrangement, and data interpretation topics online videos are helpful for your easy preparation. You can also attend online quizzes to test your preparation level and accuracy.
Some Study Tips for SBI PO:
Use the SBI PO prelims study plan 2021 for your success in the first stage. Here some common and useful study tips are given. If you follow these tips, it will be convenient for you to finish your preparation clear and soon.
- Mark your weak topics first. Give more priority to those topics and learn the concepts from top to bottom. At the same time, don’t avoid strong topics. If you are careless, then you may lose marks from those topics.
- Don’t pressure yourself by studying without any gaps. Relax in your own way and keep you cool during the preparation time.
- Apart from following the SBI PO study plan 2021, you can make your own useful ideas and strategies to complete your portion quickly. Also, don’t follow any unwanted and useless preparation strategies and waste your time.
- Note your time taken for every single question in practice mock tests. By this analysis, you will know which question you struggle to solve quickly. With this analysis, you can prioritize the topics in the exam.
Many candidates ask that, “How many hours should I study for SBI PO?” Normally an average candidate should spend at least 3 to 5 hours to concentrate on all the subjects. But this hour’s math is not necessary at all. Even if you spend 2 hours, make use of the time in a worthy manner.
Frequently Asked Questions:
Here we have added some FAQs regarding SBI PO study plan 2021.
Q: Is a month enough to prepare for SBI PO?
A: If you are a fresher, it is difficult to prepare for SBI PO 2021 in a month. But you can easily revise the syllabus in a month by following the above SBI PO study plan 2021.
Q: I am an EWS candidate. Can I attend the pre-exam training for the SBI PO 2021?
A: No. The pre-exam training option is only for SC / ST / Religious Minority Community candidates.
Q: Is it possible to crack the SBI PO exam without coaching?
A: Yes, by following the above mentioned SBI PO study plan 2021 you can crack the exam without coaching.
Q: How can I clear the exam by following the SBI PO study plan 2021?
A: SBI PO study plan will provide you a proper schedule to clear the exam. Following this will ensure your selection by completing the whole syllabus in a limited time along with practice.