The New India Assurance Company Limited has released the NIACL AO 2021 notification on its official site. A total of 300 vacancies were announced. The NIACL AO 2021 Apply Online link gets activates from 01st September 2021. The final date to submit the online application get ends on 21st September 2021. The NIACL AO 2021 Prelims Exam will be scheduled for October 2021 (Tentative). So candidates are advised to start preparing for the exam. The NIACL AO 2021 notification contains all the relevant information related to the exam like Eligibility Criteria, Educational qualification, exam dates, Exam Syllabus, etc.
The New India Assurance Company Ltd. or NIACL is one of the leading insurance companies in India. NIACL every year gives the opportunity to candidates by releasing the vacancies for Administrative Officers for the post of Generalists, Specialists along with several other posts.
NIACL AO Exam 2021 Exam Highlights
|Conducting Body||New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Recruitment Name||NIACL AO Recruitment 2021|
|Job Role||Administrative Officer|
|Job Location||Various Locations|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Phases||3 – Stage 1 (Preliminary), Stage 2 (Main), Stage 3 (Interview)|
|Name of the Post||Administrative Officers|
NIACL AO 2021 Exam Dates
NIACL AO 2021 Exam notification also includes an exam calendar in which all the information related to exam dates, application process date, closure of the application process will be given. The exam calendar for NIACL AO has been updated here as per the details given in the official notification.
|Notification Released||24th August 2021|
|Commencement of online registration of application||01st September 2021|
|Closure of registration of application||21st September 2021|
|Closure for editing application details||21st September 2021|
|Last date for printing your application||06th October 2021|
|Online Fee Payment||01st September 2021 to 21st September 2021|
|The download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||September/October 2021 (Tentative)|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||October 2021 (Tentative)|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||October/November 2021 (Tentative)|
|The download of the Call Letter for the Online exam – Main||October/November 2021 (Tentative)|
|Online Examination – Main||November 2021 (Tentative)|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||To be notified soon|
NIACL AO 2021 – How to Apply:
To apply for the post of NIACL AO 2021, a candidate first needs to ensure whether he/she is eligible for the post. This thing should be taken very seriously by the applicants because any incorrect information will lead to disqualification of the application form. After checking all the requirements for the post, a candidate needs to have all the required documents like a 10th certificate, Degree, Identification Card number, etc. to fill the application form. Here we have provided step by step process to fill the application form:
- Step 1: Candidates first need to go to the Recruitment Section of NIACL Website i.e. http://newindia.co.in
- Step 2: Click on “APPLY ONLINE” which will take you to a new screen.
- Step 3: Click on the tab “Click here for New Registration” and register yourself by entering your Name, Contact details, and Email-id.
- Step 4: A system-generated Registration Number and Password will be given to the candidate via email and SMS.
- Step 5: Log in with the system-generated Registration Number and Password and fill in your application form.
- Step 6: After successfully entering all the details click on SAVE and NEXT options to verify the details you have entered.
- Step 7: Candidates will be asked to upload Photos and Signatures. After fully verifying the details click on the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON to submit your application. Please note that no modification will be done in the final submission.
- After verifying all the details, it is now time for the payment. The candidate now needs to process and do the payment. After the payment, click on the submit button.
NIACL AO Exam 2021 Application Fee
In the last process of the application form, an application payment option will pop up in which a candidate needs to pay the required amount of fees in order to become an applicant in the NIACL AO exam. There are different guidelines for payment for different sections of the category. A general candidate has to pay an amount of 750 rupees whereas the reserved category candidates like SC/ST/PWD are required to pay a total of rupees 100. Complete details on this are provided in the table below.
NIACL AO Vacancy 2021:
Vacancies of NIACL AO for the year 2021 are about 300. Here we have given you the category-wise vacancy details.
NIACL AO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate needs to fulfill certain eligibility criteria prescribed by NIACL in order to get eligible for the NIACL Administrative Officer post. If a candidate fails to follow the required eligibility criteria, his/her application will be canceled. So, it is advised to go through the eligibility criteria first and only then proceed to apply for the exam. There are various eligibility criteria including Nationality, educational qualification, age limit, etc that needs to be taken care of while filling out the application form.
It is extremely important for a candidate to look at the educational qualification for the desired post as NIACL has prescribed different educational qualifications for different posts.
A candidate must possess the minimum qualification of a graduate/post-graduate in any discipline from a recognized University or any equivalent qualification recognized as such by Central Government with at least 60% marks in either of the degree examinations for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PwBD candidates. The candidate should possess a certificate in proof of passing the qualifying examination as of 30.09.2021.
Those who are in the Final Year/ Semester of their Graduation may also apply provisionally subject to the condition that, if called for an interview, they will have to produce proof of having passed the qualifying examination on or before 30.09.2021. Candidates having Integrated Dual Degree (IDD) certificate should ensure that the date of passing the IDD is on or before 30.09.2021.
NIACL AO Age Criteria
There are various eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled by the candidate who desired to be part of NIACL as an Administrative officer failing which leads to cancellation of the applicant’s candidature. Age criteria are also one of them.
A minimum of 21 years of age and a maximum of 30 years of age is required to apply for NIACL AO.
i.e. a candidate must have been born not earlier than 2nd Apr-1991 and not later than 1st Apr-2000 (both dates inclusive)
NIACL AO Age Relaxation
The government has provided relaxation in the upper age limit to the candidates who belong to the reserved category. The reserved category candidates include SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/OBC/PWD along with others. Candidates who seek age relaxation are required to present the original certificate at the time of the NIACL AO exam interview.
The detailed information on age relaxation for the NIACL AO exam is provided in the table below:
|S. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|1.||Scheduled Caste/Scheduled Tribe||5 years|
|2.||Other Backward Classes (Noncreamy layer)||3 years|
|3.||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities as defined under “The Rights
of Persons with Disabilities Act, 2016”
|4.||Ex-servicemen including Commissioned Officers and ECOs/SSCOs
who have rendered at least five years of Military Service as on
01.04.2021 and have been released; (a) on completion of
assignment (including those whose assignment is due to be
completed within one year from 01.04.2021) otherwise than by
way of dismissal or discharge on account of misconduct or
inefficiency; or (b) on account of physical disability attributable
to Military Service; or (c) on invalid.
The ECOs/SSCOs who have completed an initial period of
assignment of five years of Military Service as of 01.04.2021 and
whose assignment has been extended beyond five years and in
whose case the Ministry of Defence issues a certificate that they
can apply for civil employment and that they will be released on
three months’ notice on selection from the date of receipt of
offer of appointment.
|5.||Defense service personnel disabled in operation during the
hostilities with any foreign country or in a disturbed area and
released as consequence thereof
|6||Existing Confirmed Employees of Public Sector General Insurance
Companies (including GIC & Agriculture Insurance Company of
NIACL AO Selection Process
NIACL AO exam pattern involves 2 phases of online written examination. It is followed by an interview and the candidates who successfully qualify all these stages get the final selection.
NIACL AO selection process is divided into four stages-
- Preliminary Exam: It contains three sections, i.e. English Language, Quantitative Aptitude, and Reasoning Ability. The questions asked are all objective type making a total of 100 marks.
- Mains Exam: Candidates who pass the prelims exam, then appear for the mains exam. The Mains exam contains two parts, each having four sections. The Objective test is 200 marks and the Descriptive Test totals 30 marks. The four sections in the Mains Exam are English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness.
- Interview: Candidates qualifying the NIACL AO Mains exam are called for the interview round. The weightage of the online exam and Interview will be 80: 20 respectively.
- Final Selection: The final selection of the NIACL AO exam is based on consolidated marks of the Mains exam and Interview round.
NIACL AO Exam Pattern 2021
NIACL AO 2021 exam tests your knowledge of basic aptitude along with a sound knowledge of the English language. Here we have explained in detail the prelims and mains exam pattern.
NIACL AO Prelims Exam Pattern:
The examination pattern for NIACL AO Prelims consists of three sections namely English Language, Logical Reasoning, and Quantitative aptitude. A composite time of one hour will be allotted for the exam which further has separate timing for each section. This test is qualifying in nature hence the marks obtained in this exam will not be added to the final merit list. The NIACL AO examination pattern for Prelims in tabular form is shown below:
|S.No||Name of Test/Section
(not in sequence)
|1||English Language||Objective||30||20 min||English|
|2||Reasoning Ability||Objective||35||20 min||Eng/Hindi|
|3||Quantitative Aptitude||Objective||35||20 min||Eng/Hindi|
Candidates have to qualify for each test/section by securing passing marks to be decided by the Company. An adequate number of candidates in each category as decided by the Company (approximately 15 times the numbers of vacancies subject to availability) will be shortlisted for the Main Examination.
NIACL AO Mains Exam Pattern 2021:
|S.No||Name of Test/Section
(not in sequence)
|1||Test of Reasoning||Objective||50||40 min||Eng/Hindi|
|2||Test of English Language||Objective||50||40 min||Engish|
|3||Test of General Awareness||Objective||50||30 min||Eng/Hindi|
|4||Test of Quantitative Aptitude||Objective||50||40 min||Eng/Hindi|
A descriptive test will be conducted for 30 marks (Letter Writing-10marks & Essay-20 marks). Both the Objective and Descriptive Tests will be online. Candidates will have to answer the Descriptive Test by typing on the computer. Immediately after completion of the Objective Test, Descriptive Test will be administered. A candidate shall be required to qualify in the descriptive test, but the marks in the descriptive test will not be counted towards shortlisting for an interview or final selection.
NIACL AO Exam – Marking scheme
The marking scheme in the NIACL AO exam is the same for Prelims and Mains. There is a negative marking for incorrect questions. One mark will be allotted for every correct answer marked whereas 1/4th or 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer. There is no deduction for any unattended question.
NIACL AO Exam Marking scheme
|NIACL AO Exam Marking scheme||Considered Marks|
|For correct answers||1 mark|
|For wrong answers||-0.25 marks|
|For not attempted||0 (no marks)|
Phase – III: Interview
Candidates who have been shortlisted at the end of Phase-II will subsequently be called for an Interview to be conducted by the Company. Interviews will be conducted at select centers. The weightage (ratio) of Online Examinations and Interviews will be 75:25 respectively.
The final selection would be based on consolidated marks of the main examination (objective test) & Interview. The final merit list shall be prepared in descending order of the consolidated marks secured by the candidates.
NIACL AO Salary
The reason why NIACL AO is preferred by a lot of young individuals who all are looking to make their career in the insurance sector is that along with the job security NIACL AO provides a handsome salary to its employees. A total salary of 60,000 is given to a candidate in a metropolitan city. NIACL also facilitates its Administrative Officers with various allowances. To know about the salary structure in detail please refer to the table below:
Basic pay of Rs. 32,795/- on the scale of Rs. 32795-1610(14)-55335-1745(4)-62315 and other admissible allowance as applicable. Gross emoluments will be approximately Rs. 60,000/- p.m. in Metropolitan Centers.
Other benefits such as coverage under National Pension System governed by PFRDA, Gratuity, LTS, Medical Benefits, Group Personal Accident Insurance, etc. shall be as per rules. The Officers are also entitled to Company’s / leased accommodation as per norms. The salary scales are due for revision w.e.f Aug 2017.
NIACL AO Job Profile
NIACL AO is one of the largest general insurance companies in India. To become a NIACL AO is a dream of many as it not only provides job security and a handsome salary but also provides a name that people can rely on. There is various work profile of a NIACL AO depending on the post i.e. Generalist or a specialist.
- The work profile of a Generalist includes Risk assessment, claims settlement, underwriting and supervision of Assistant work. A NIACL AO can be posted anywhere in India also the probation period of a NIACL AO is one year. A candidate has to sign a guarantee bond of a minimum of 4 years which includes the probation period.
- The work profile of a specialist as a CS involves an efficient administration of the company whereas a NIACL AO as a legal officer is required to handle all the legal affairs of the company. A finance officer does all the financial bookkeeping of the company.
A NIACL Administrative Officer are assigned any one of the following departments -:
- Marketing etc., based on the requirement.
The departments are assigned based on the vacancies available in each of these departments.
NIACL AO Probation Period
A candidate appointed in the Officers’ cadre on regular payrolls of the Company shall be on probation for a period of one year from the date of joining the duty. The probation period may be extended twice by a further period of six months at a time stretching up to one year.
During the probation period, the Officers would be required to pass the non-life Licentiate Examination conducted by the Insurance Institute of India. Only after passing the said examination, the Officer will be eligible for confirmation of his/her services in the Company. Failure to pass the said Examination within the extended probation period will render the officer liable to be terminated from service on the expiry of the period so specified.
NIACL AO – Career Growth
The NIACL AO salary for Officers continues to increase with the increase in their posts in the insurance company. In terms of growth in career, NIACL proves to be one of the most worker-friendly.
Employees working as Administrative Officers need to serve the company for a minimum of four years and after the completion of this time period, the responsibilities, post, and NIACL AO salaries for employees get increased simultaneously. The two aspects kept in mind where promotions are concerned are- experience and competency.
NIACL AO 2021 Syllabus
Before starting preparation for the NIACL AO examination, it is advisable for a candidate to look at the NIACL AO exam syllabus. The syllabus makes a candidate aware of the sections involved in the exam. There are two phases in NIACL AO Exam. The first phase contains only three subjects whereas Second Phase involves four subjects for Generalist posts and for specialist posts an extra technical subject is also included.
NIACL AO Prelims Syllabus
The sections that are involved in a NIACL AO prelims exam are as follows (a) Logical Reasoning (b) General English (c) Quantitative Aptitude. This exam is qualifying in nature which means these test marks will not be added to the final merit list of the NIACL AO Exam.
The syllabus of these three subjects is the same for prelims as well as mains, the only difference lies in the difficulty level of the exam. Candidates should start preparing for the NIACL AO exam as soon as possible because it’s a golden opportunity that should not be missed.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||English Language|
|Ratio and Proportion||Inequality||Grammar|
|Time and Work||Syllogism||Error Spotting|
|Speed, Distance and Time||Machine Input Output||Comprehension|
|Mixture and Allegations||Data Sufficiency||Passage Making|
|Stocks and Shares||Circular Arrangement||Jumble Words|
|Percentage||Linear Arrangement||Fill in the Blanks|
|Permutation and Combination||Floor Puzzle||Sentence Framing|
|Data Interpretation||Ordering and Ranking|
|Mensuration||Arrangement and Pattern|
|Set Theory||Direction and Distance|
NIACL AO Mains Syllabus
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||General Awareness||English Language||Computer Knowledge|
|Ratio and Proportion||Inequality||Current Affairs||Grammar||Languages|
|Average||Coding-Decoding||Indian Financial System||Vocabulary||Basic Hardware and Software|
|Time and Work||Syllogism||Indian Banking System||Error Spotting||History of Computers|
|Speed, Distance and Time||Machine Input Output||Monetary Plans||Comprehension||Devices|
|Mixture and Allegations||Data Sufficiency||National Institution||Passage Making||Viruses and Hacking|
|Stocks and Shares||Circular Arrangement||Banking Terms||Jumble Words||MS Office|
|Percentage||Linear Arrangement||Fill in the Blanks||Networking|
|Permutation and Combination||Floor Puzzle||Sentence Framing||DBMS|
|Data Interpretation||Ordering and Ranking|
|Mensuration||Arrangement and Pattern|
|Set Theory||Direction and Distance|
NIACL AO Exam Study Material
Aspirants can prepare for NIACL Exam with our NIACL AO Study Materials. Click on the linked article to get the study materials.
NIACL AO Free Mock Tests 2021
Giving mock tests is a way of testing one’s preparation level which eventually helps us in getting better. The reason why mock tests have become very important is that it keeps you one notch higher than others in exams. It gives a real-time environment and shoves out any insecurity or fear of the real exam. You can attempt a free online mock test by visiting the free mock test section on the official website.
NIACL AO – Preparation Strategy
A candidate needs to have a proper preparation strategy if he/she wants to clear the NIACL AO 2021 exam. A candidate first needs to know all the sections/ subjects that are involved in the exam and the examination pattern also. After understanding all this, a candidate is required to make a preparation strategy which should be two things (a) attainable (b) practical. Assign short-term goals daily. Finish them and then assign them again, this way a candidate will remain motivated about the exam and could be able to clear it with flying colors.
NIACL AO Mains Reasoning Ability General Preparation Strategy
- Divide your time according to your strengths & weaknesses – The first job while starting the preparation for the reasoning section is the strengths & weaknesses check. Candidates should focus more on the weaknesses to ace the examination.
- Focus on the mock tests– Mock test helps you to find where your preparation presently stands in terms of accuracy and speed. This is why mock tests play a major role in your preparation.
- Divide the chapters according to the difficulty level – Easy / Moderate / Difficult-Cover the easy ones first and move to difficult ones with every passing day.
- Equal attention: varied time duration – You need to pay equal ‘attention’ to all topics but in different ways. It is not necessary that all topics will need an equal amount of time, thus you need to decide which topic needs how much time.
- Practice puzzles – Give ample amount of time to puzzles. They are the decider in the reasoning section as the NIACL examination contains a lot of questions on puzzles.
- Continuous preparation is the key – There is nothing better than giving enough time to your practice. Only regular practice can save you from the storm of ignorance and let you discover new ways each day to go about the same question. Make the best use of the time that is left with you till the mains examination.
NIACL AO Mains General Awareness
General Awareness’ is one of the most tricky and important sections of the examination. It holds a special place when you plan to appear for any bigger/smaller examination. ‘GENERAL AWARENESS’ can be considered easy as it requires only memory work and no pen and paper approach but sometimes it proves to be the most difficult to crack. You do not have to make/ change your strategy on the spot unlike other sections, where you do not know what surprise awaits you.
This section is as important as any other section, maybe more as it might be a scoring section and can act as a booster to your exam performance. So now the question is what should be your approach to crack this section?
- Know what to cover – The most important step in boosting your performance is knowing ‘what all you need to cover’. Make a daily planner accordingly.
- Read the newspaper – Reading newspapers daily is very important. Try to at least read all the headlines covered in a newspaper, preferably English .
- Make notes and go through them on a timely basis – When it comes to GK, it is really important to go through all that you have compiled to date and make it permanent in your memory. Except for current and daily happenings and events, Static GK holds as much importance as anything else. It would be good if you take a glance over all that is important from a static point of view, one or two days before the exam also. revise on a daily, weekly, and monthly basis.
Static GK topics to cover –
- Important Days
- Important Events
- Capitals & Currencies ( especially those currently in news)
- Important National & International Organizations and their Headquarters
- National Parks / Dams / Rivers
- Airports / Stadiums
- Recent Summits
- Books & Authors
- Economy / Finance
- History/ Science /Geography etc
NIACL AO Mains English Language
- Read as much as you can – the English Language automatically improves when you come across different content on and daily basis. Nothing can improve your language as much as a regular reading. It is an important way that can help you with the battle and make you win.
- Look out for new words – As and when you read anything – an article, a book, a newspaper, online reading portals, or magazines – you should highlight any new word that you spot and also note it down. Try to use these new words in your day-to-day conversations.
- Practice exercises – Practicing is the key to achieve everything. Learning should always be followed by practice so that you are able to record all learning permanently. Thus, try to get yourself to practice more and more grammar exercises as possible, in order to be well prepared for any challenge that the examiner throws at you.
NIACL AO Mains Quantitative Aptitude
NIACL AO Mains ‘Quantitative aptitude’ is a section that may be a hard nut, cause it is termed as the most difficult section by the majority of candidates. If practiced well, it can also be a game-changer, so it is for you to decide whether you want to win over your fears or let the numbers take over your future. As it is the mains exam, you can expect a tough challenge. The good thing is, the topics that need to be covered here are similar to any of the banking examinations, thus we do not need to change our study pattern or routine as far as a quant is concerned.
Students with a non-mathematics background may face more difficulty in this section, but it is also one scoring section, where you can find a certain number of approachable questions which an average student may also find easy to attempt. Provided are the tips that you can follow –
- Build a relationship with the numbers – It’s all in the numbers. This subject of numbers will lead you to attain more numbers in the final game! Learn to play with them. Stressing too much will not lead you anywhere. Quant is all about making use of your calculation skills well.
- Accuracy – Not only speed but accuracy also plays a major role in the examination. Attempting more may also cost you more with respect to marks, which is not going to be good for you.
- Mastering the Formulas – Try to grasp all the important formulae from all important chapters/topics in the quant section.
- Using short tricks to solve – Sometimes shortcuts can be good! Try to learn some good and effective shortcut methods which can give an edge over others and assist you in solving a question in lesser time as expected.
- Follow Easy to difficult approach – Segregate & classify the chapters according to their difficulty level and then prepare accordingly.
- Practice – Last but not least, ‘practice’ will always make you go long way in the long run. Practice all formulae, all kinds of questions that will help you in realizing your stronger areas and make your weaker areas strong.
Tips for the common topics that come in both the exams, i.e. Generalist and Specialist category both. Some basic things to keep in mind are –
- Do not rush with your answers. Never answer in a hurry just to increase the question count. Keep your calm and don’t panic.
- Attempt the paper wisely: Attempting more will not always prove fruitful.
- Avoid guesswork: Always remember there is no scope of committing errors, as you will be charged 1/4th of every wrong answer you save there. So always check before you click next.
- Take breaks between your study plan: Don’t forget to keep some time for yourself to avoid stress and take over your peace of mind. Panic will never lead you anywhere but rob you of everything that you might have learned till that D-day.
NIACL AO Exam Previous Year Cut-off
It is wise to refer to the previous years’ cut-offs to get an idea about the level of the NIACL AO Exam. The previous year’s cut-off not only gives you a true picture of the exam but also shows the need to work to get on to the level of the exam. NIACL AO Exam is held in three phases, therefore it is extremely important to be aware of the cut-offs.
There are two types of cut-offs in the NIACL AO Exam, and those are Overall Cut-off and Sectional Cut-off. To ensure his / her selection a candidate needs to secure the minimum required marks in different sections as well as the overall marks. Given below is the previous year’s cut-off.
NIACL AO Cut Off for Mains
Category-wise cut-offs (Out of 200) for NIACL AO Mains who has been shortlisted for the Interview.
|Finance & Accounts||81||64.75||89.25||99||No candidates Qualified||–||71.75||–|
Minimum Qualifying Marks in Descriptive Paper (Out of 30) who has been short-listed for the Interview
NIACL AO Cut Off (Section-wise) for Mains
|Discipline||Company Secretary||Legal||Finance & Accounts|
|Reasoning Ability (40)||4.5||8||1||4.5||2.75||6.25|
|English Language (40)||8.5||12.5||4.75||8.5||6.5||10.5|
|General Awareness (40)||4.0||7.0||1||4||2.5||5.5|
|Quantitative Aptitude (40)||3.25||7.0||1||3.25||1.5||5.25|
|Professional Knowledge (40)||13.5||16.0||3||5.5||1||3.25|
Section-wise minimum qualifying marks for NIACL AO Generalist Posts to be eligible for descriptive paper assessment and short-listing for Interview
|Reasoning Ability (50)||17.75||21|
|English Language (50)||10.5||14.5|
|General Awareness (50)||6.5||10.5|
|General Awareness (50)||17.25||20.25|
NIACL AO Cut Off for Prelims 2018-19
|Finance & Accounts||56.50||46.25||47.00||28.25||34.50||–||28.25||36.50|
NIACL AO Prelims Cut off for Generalists 2018-19
NIACL AO Prelims Cut off for Company Secretary 2018-19
NIACL AO Prelims Cut off for Legal 2018-19
NIACL AO Prelims Cut off for Finance & Accounts 2018-19
NIACL AO 2021 Admit card
Soon after the closure of the application process, NIACL will release the admit card for Phase 1 i.e. Prelims. The candidate is required to take a printout of the admit card along with the photocopy of any valid identity card. Print out of the admit card, as well as the photocopy along with the original ID card, is required at the time of the exam. The NIACL AO admit card will contain the examination center, examination date, and examination time.
NIACL AO 2021 Exam Centre
While filling the application form for NIACL AO 2021, a candidate will be given the option of opting for an examination center. A candidate has to select a state and then the city where he/she likes to attempt the examination.
Examination center for prelims
As already mentioned above there are two phases in the examination. So, the examination centers for both phases are also different. The list of examination centers for Prelims is mentioned below:
|State /UT / NCR||Centers (Phase-I – Prelims)|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala, Guntur, Hyderabad, Kakinada, Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry, Tirupati, Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Assam||Dibrugarh, Guwahati, Jorhat, Silchar, Tezpur|
|Bihar||Arrah, Aurangabad, Bhagalpur, Darbhanga, Gaya, Muzzafarpur, Patna, Purnea|
|Chhattisgarh||Bhilai, Bilaspur, Raipur|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Surat|
|Daman & Diu||Surat|
|Delhi||Delhi, Faridabad, Ghaziabad, Greater Noida, Gurgaon|
|Gujarat||Ahmedabad, Anand, Gandhinagar, Mehsana, Rajkot, Surat, Vadodara|
|Haryana||Ambala, Hissar, Karnal, Kurukshetra, Panipat, Yamuna- Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur, Kangra, Kullu, Mandi, Shimla, Solan, Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar, Samba|
|Jharkhand||Bokaro, Dhanbad, Hazaribagh, Jamshedpur, Ranchi|
|Karnataka||Belgaum, Bengaluru, Gulbarga, Hubli, Mangalore, Mysore, Shimoga, Udipi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha, Kannur, Kochi, Kollam, Kottayam, Kozhikode, Malappuram, Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal, Gwalior, Indore, Jabalpur, Sagar, Satna, Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amaravati, Aurangabad, Chandrapur, Dhule, Jalgaon, Kolhapur, Latur, Mumbai/Thane/ Navi- Mumbai, Nagpur, Nanded, Nasik, Pune, Ratnagiri|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar, Cuttack, Dhenkanal, Rourkela , Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar, Bhatinda, Jalandhar, Ludhiana, Mohali, Pathankot, Patiala|
|Rajasthan||Ajmer, Alwar, Bikaner, Jaipur, Jodhpur, Kota, Sikar, Udaipur|
|Sikkim||Gangtok – Bardang|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai, Coimbatore, Madurai, Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur, Thiruchirapalli, Tirunelvelli,Vellore|
|Telangana||Hyderabad, Karimnagar, Khammam,Warangal|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra, Aligarh, Allahabad, Bareilly, Gorakhpur, Jhansi, Kanpur, Lucknow, Mathura, Meerut, Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar, Varanasi|
|Uttarakhand||Dehradun, Haldwani, Roorkee|
|West Bengal||Asansol, GreaterKolkata, Hooghly, Kalyani, Kolkata, Siliguri|
Examination Centre for mains
For Mains very few centers are available, the centers that are available are mainly the capital of the states along with some very important cities. The list for the Mains examination center of NIACL AO 2021 is given in the tabular form below:
|State /UT / NCR||Centres (Phase-II – Mains)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla, Hamirpur|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai/Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Pune|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, Allahabad|
|West Bengal||Greater Kolkata|
NIACL AO Result
The NIACL result is released for candidates who appear for the exam conducted by the New India Assurance Company Limited.
Steps To Check The NIACL Result
Given below are the steps that can be followed to check the NIACL result for all the posts for which the exam is conducted:
Step 1: Visit the official website of NIACL.
Step 2: At the bottom of the page, click on the “Recruitment” option.
Step 3: A list of the latest notifications is displayed on the screen. Click on the post for which you want to check the result.
Step 4: Enter your roll number/registration number and password/date of birth.
Step 5: Your result is displayed on the screen, along with the marks scored in the examination.
Step 6: If a candidate has qualified the exam, he/she is advised to keep a copy of the result with them for future reference.
NIACL AO Frequently Asked Questions
Ans. The NIACL result is released on the official website of NIACL.
Q2. What to do if I don’t remember my password to log in to check the NIACL result?
Ans. The login password is sent to the registered email address and contact number of the candidate. In case a candidate cannot remember his password, he may check their registered contact details.