The New India Assurance Company Ltd. or NIACL is one among the leading insurance companies in India. NIACL every year gives the opportunity to candidates by releasing the vacancies for Administrative Officers for the post of Generalists, Specialists along with several other posts.
NIACL AO 2021 Exam Notification
NIACL AO notification is expected to be released soon in the coming months. The examination date will be released once the official notification will come, further it is advised not to not wait for the NIACL AO 2021 official notification to release and start preparing for the exam. The NIACL AO official notification contains all the relevant information related to the exam like Eligibility Criteria, Educational qualification, exam dates, Exam Syllabus etc.
NIACL AO Exam 2021 Exam Highlights
|Conducting Body||New India Assurance Company Limited|
|Mode of Exam||Online|
|Phases||3 – Stage 1 (Preliminary), Stage 2 (Main), Stage 3 (Interview)|
|Name of the Post||Administrative Officers|
NIACL AO 2021 Exam Dates
The exam notification for NIACL AO is expected to be released soon in the coming months. NIACL AO Exam notification also includes an exam calendar in which all the information related to exam dates, application process date, closure of application process will be given. The exam calendar for NIACL AO will be updated here once the official notification for the same will be released.
|On-line registration including Edit/Modification of Application by Candidates||To be notified|
|Payment of Application Fees/Intimation Charges (Online)||To be notified|
|Download of call letters for Online examination – Preliminary||To be notified|
|Online Examination – Preliminary||To be notified|
|Result of Online exam – Preliminary||To be notified|
|Download of Call letter for Online exam – Main||To be notified|
|Online Examination – Main||To be notified|
|Declaration of Result of Online Main Examination||To be notified|
NIACL AO 2021 – How to Apply:
To apply for the post of NIACL AO 2021 , a candidate first needs to ensure whether he/she is eligible for the post. This thing should be taken very seriously by the applicants because any incorrect information will lead to disqualification of the application form. After checking all the requirements for the post, a candidate needs to have all the required documents like 10th certificate, Degree, Identification Card number etc. to fill the application form. Here we have provided step by step process to fill the application form:
- Step 1: Candidates first need to go to the Recruitment Section of NIACL Website i.e. http://newindia.co.in
- Step 2: Click on “APPLY ONLINE” which will take you to a new screen.
- Step 3: Click on the tab “Click here for New Registration” and register yourself with entering your Name, Contact details and Email-id.
- Step 4: A system generated Registration Number and Password will be given to the candidate via an Email and SMS.
- Step 5: Log in with the system generated Registration Number and Password and fill in your application form.
- Step 6: After successfully entering all the details click on SAVE and NEXT option to verify the details you have entered.
- Step 7: Candidates will be asked to upload Photo and Signature. After fully verifying the details click on the FINAL SUBMIT BUTTON to submit your application. Please note that no modification will be done the final submission.
- After verifying all the details, it is now time for the payment. The candidate now needs to process and do the payment. After the payment, click on the submit button.
NIACL AO Exam 2021 Application Fee
In the last process of the application form, an application payment option will pop up in which a candidate needs to pay the required amount of fees in order to become an applicant in NIACL AO exam. There are different guidelines for payment for different sections of the category. A general candidate has to pay an amount of 600 rupees whereas the reserved category candidates like SC/ST/PWD are required to pay a total of rupees 100. Complete details on this is provided on the table below.
NIACL AO Exam 2021 Vacancy
Vacancies of NIACL AO for the year 2021 are yet to be released. NIACL AO generally releases vacancies for the post of Generalist and specialist. For a Generalist post any graduate/ post-graduate having a minimum of 60% in graduation or post-graduation can apply but for a specialist post, some special skills are required. You can know about it in detail under the educational qualification section. If we go by last year vacancy list. A total of 312 administrative officers post were released during last year. This year too, candidates can expect a similar number of vacancies whereas it is better to wait for the official notification to release. Till then the previous year vacancies are as follows-
|Finance & Accounts||35||4||3||8||20||1||1||–||–|
NIACL AO Selection Process
NIACL AO exam pattern involves 2 phrases of online written examination. It is followed by an interview and the candidates who successfully qualify all these stages get the final selection.
NIACL AO selection process is divided into four stages-
- Preliminary Exam: it contains three sections, i.e. English Language, Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning Ability. The questions asked are all objective type making a total of 100 marks.
- Mains Exam: Candidates who pass the prelims exam ,then appear for the mains exam. The Mains exam contains two parts, each having four sections. The Objective test is of 200 marks and Descriptive Test totals 30 marks. The four sections in the Mains Exam are English Language, Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and General Awareness.
- Interview: Candidates qualifying the NIACL AO Mains exam are called for the interview round. The weightage of online exam and Interview will be 80: 20 respectively.
- Final Selection: The final selection of NIACL AO exam is based on consolidated marks of the Mains exam and Interview round.
NIACL AO 2021 Eligibility Criteria
A candidate needs to fulfill certain eligibility criteria prescribed by NIACL in order to get eligible for the NIACL Administrative Officer post. If a candidate fails to follow the required eligibility criteria, his/her application will be cancelled. So, it is advised to go through the eligibility criteria first and only then proceed to apply for the exam. There are various eligibility criteria including Nationality, educational qualification, age limit etc that needs to be taken care of while filling out the application form.
It is extremely important for a candidate to look at the educational qualification for desired post as NIACL has prescribed different educational qualifications for different posts. We have explained educational qualifications for each post.
- For Generalists: To apply for the post of generalist a candidate is required to have a bachelor’s degree from a recognized university with at least 60% marks in either graduation/ post-graduation.
- For Specialists: There are different posts that come under specialists post so it needs to have a different educational qualification. Whatever degree is required a candidate has to make sure that it is from a recognized university. There is a certain percentage criteria as well to apply for the post, further details are shown in the table below:
|AO||Must be a Graduate/ Post Graduate from a recognized University in any discipline. Must hold at least 60% marks in either of the degree exam for General candidates and at least 55% marks for SC/ST/PWD candidates.|
There are various eligibility criteria that need to be fulfilled by the candidate who desired to be part of NIACL as an Administrative officer failing which leads to cancellation of the applicant’s candidature. Age criteria is also one of them. A minimum of 20 years of age and a maximum of 30 years of age is required to apply for any post in NIACL AO.
|AO||Minimum Age Required 21 years/Maximum Age Required 30 years|
The government has provided relaxation in the upper age limit to the candidates who belong to reserved category. The reserved category candidates include SC/ST/Ex-serviceman/OBC/PWD along with others. Candidates who seek age relaxation are required to present the original certificate at the time of the NIACL AO exam interview. The detailed information on age relaxation for NIACL AO exam is provided in the table below:
|Sr. No.||Category||Age Relaxation|
|3.||Persons with Benchmark Disabilities||10 years|
|4.||Ex-servicemen||Actual period of service rendered in the Defence forces + 3 years, maximum upto the age of 45 years|
|5.||Disabled Ex-Servicemen||Relaxation upto the age of 45 years|
NIACL AO Salary
The reason why NIACL AO is preferred by a lot of young individuals who all are looking to make their career in the insurance sector is that along with the job security NIACL AO provides a handsome salary to its employees. A total salary of 51,000 is given to a candidate in a metropolitan city. NIACL also facilitates its Administrative Officers with various allowances. To know about the salary structure in detail please refer to the table below:
NIACL AO Job profile
NIACL AO is one of the largest general insurance companies in India. To become an NIACL AO is a dream of many as it not only provides job security and a handsome salary but also provides a name that people can rely on. There is various work profile of a NIACL AO depending on the post i.e. Generalist or a specialist.
- The work profile of a Generalist includes Risk assessment, claims settlement, underwriting and supervision of Assistant work. An NIACL AO can be posted anywhere in India also the probation period of a NIACL AO is one year. A candidate has to sign a guarantee bond of a minimum of 4 year which includes the probation period.
- The work profile of a specialist as a CS involves an efficient administration of the company whereas a NIACL AO as a legal officer is required to handle all the legal affairs of the company. A finance officer does all the financial bookkeeping of the company.
A NIACL Administrative Officer are assigned any one of the following departments -:
- Marketing etc., based on requirement.
The departments are assigned based on the vacancies available in each of these departments.
As per the previous NAICL AO notification, Selected candidates will be on probation period of minimum 6 months. During this period, the performance of each employee will be evaluated and if any of the employees fail to meet the organisation’s requirement then the probation period may get extended as required.
Candidates resigning from the Company during the probationary period and candidates whose services are terminated by the Company during the probationary period shall be liable to pay the amount equivalent to the salary paid and an amount of Rs. 25,000/· towards the partial cost of training.
NIACL AO – Career Growth
The NIACL AO salary for Officers continues to increase with the increase in their posts in the insurance company. In terms of growth in career, NIACL proves to be one of the most worker friendly.
Employees working as Administrative Officers need to serve the company for a minimum of four years and after the completion of this time period, the responsibilities, post and NIACL AO salary for employees get increased simultaneously. The two aspects kept in mind where promotions are concerned are- experience and competency.
NIACL AO Exam 2021 Exam Pattern
NIACL AO 2021 exam tests your knowledge of basic aptitude along with a sound knowledge of english language. NIACL AO examination pattern of prelims is same for both Generalists and Specialist posts whereas there is a separate exam for Mains in NIACL AO. In addition to the general aptitude, some technical knowledge is also evaluated for the Specialist post. A descriptive test is also there for testing the knowledge of English Language along with the General Knowledge. All the tests are computer-based including the descriptive test.
NIACL AO Prelim Exam Pattern
The examination pattern for NIACL AO Prelims consists of three sections namely English Language, Logical Reasoning and Quantitative aptitude. A composite time of one hour will be allotted for the exam which further has separate timing for each section. This test is qualifying in nature hence the marks obtained in this exam will not be added in final merit list. The NIACL AO examination pattern for Prelims in tabular form is shown below:
|Name of the Test (Objective Tests)||No. of Qs.||Max. Marks||Duration|
|English Language||30||30||20 minutes|
|Reasoning Ability||35||35||20 minutes|
|Quantitative Aptitude||35||35||20 minutes|
NIACL AO 2021 Mains Exam Pattern
Candidates who qualify the Preliminary examination will be called out for NIACL AO Mains Examination. As mentioned above the examination pattern for NIACL AO mains is different for both Generalists and Specialists. The NIACL AO examination pattern for both the posts is explained below:
Examination pattern for Generalists: For the post of Generalist, the NIACL AO Mains examination pattern consists of four sections namely English Language, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude, and General Awareness. A composite time of 120 min or two hours will be given. Please note that there is no sectional timing in this, unlike the prelims exam. The exam will consist of a maximum 200 marks which means there are a total 200 questions with individual sections having 50 questions. For clear understanding of the pattern please refer below:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||50||50||Composite time of 2 hours|
Examination pattern for Specialists: For the specialist post, along with the above four sections an additional test of technical knowledge is added in the Main examination. Here also a composite time of 120 minutes is given. A total of 40 questions will be asked per section and weightage of each question will be one mark. A total of 200 marks will be allotted for the NIACL AO examination. For complete details about the examination pattern of NIACL AO exam for specialist post please refer below:
|Name of the Test||No. of Questions||Maximum Marks||Duration|
|Reasoning Ability||40||40||Composite time of 2 hours|
|In Specialist stream, an additional test to assess technical & professional knowledge in relevant discipline||40||40|
The NIACL AO main examination is followed by the descriptive test. Candidates who will qualify the NIACL AO mains examination will be called for the Interview round.
NIACL AO Exam – Marking scheme
The marking scheme in NIACL AO exam is the same for Prelims and Mains. There is a negative marking for incorrect questions. One mark will be allotted for every correct answer marked whereas 1/4th or 0.25 marks will be deducted for every incorrect answer. There is no deduction for any unattended question.
NIACL AO Exam Marking scheme
|NIACL AO Exam Marking scheme||Considered Marks|
|For correct answers||1 mark|
|For wrong answers||-0.25 marks|
|For not attempted||0 (no marks)|
NIACL AO 2021 Exam Language
NIACL AO exam is bilingual in nature which means a candidate can attempt the exam in either of the language i.e. English or Hindi except the test of English Language which is to be attempted in English only. It should also be noted that the descriptive examination in which a candidate has to write essays and letters will be conducted in English only.
NIACL AO 2021 Syllabus
Before starting preparation for NIACL AO examination, it is advisable for a candidate to look at the NIACL AO exam syllabus. Syllabus makes a candidate aware about the sections involved in the exam. There are two phases in NIACL AO Exam.The first phase contains only three subjects whereas Second Phase involves four subjects for Generalist posts and for specialist posts an extra technical subject is also included.
NIACL AO Prelims Syllabus
The sections that are involved in an NIACL AO prelims exam are as follows (a) Logical Reasoning (b) General English (c) Quantitative Aptitude. This exam is qualifying in nature which means these test marks will not be added in the final merit list of NIACL AO Exam. The syllabus of these three subjects is same for prelims as well as mains, the only difference lies in the difficulty level of the exam. Candidates should start preparing for NIACL AO exam as soon as possible because it’s a golden opportunity that should not be missed.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||English Language|
|Ratio and Proportion||Inequality||Grammar|
|Time and Work||Syllogism||Error Spotting|
|Speed, Distance and Time||Machine Input Output||Comprehension|
|Mixture and Allegations||Data Sufficiency||Passage Making|
|Stocks and Shares||Circular Arrangement||Jumble Words|
|Percentage||Linear Arrangement||Fill in the Blanks|
|Permutation and Combination||Floor Puzzle||Sentence Framing|
|Data Interpretation||Ordering and Ranking|
|Mensuration||Arrangement and Pattern|
|Set Theory||Direction and Distance|
NIACL AO Mains Syllabus
There are two types of posts in NIACL AO exam, first is Generalist and second is Specialist for which mains examination will be held separately. Three sections are same in this but an additional technical section is involved for a specialist post.
- For Generalist: In generalist post there are mainly four sections involved in the mains examination that are: General Awareness, Logical Reasoning, Quantitative Aptitude and General English. All of them contain equal weightage in the exam so it is advised to the candidates to give equal preparation time to all sections and do not take any section lightly.
- For Specialist: In specialist post, other than subjects that are mentioned above, an additional technical subject is involved in which a candidate knowledge for that technical subject is tested. The subjects will depend on what post you are opting for.
|Quantitative Aptitude||Reasoning Ability||General Awareness||English Language||Computer Knowledge|
|Ratio and Proportion||Inequality||Current Affairs||Grammar||Languages|
|Average||Coding Decoding||Indian Financial System||Vocabulary||Basic Hardware and Software|
|Time and Work||Syllogism||Indian Banking System||Error Spotting||History of Computers|
|Speed, Distance and Time||Machine Input Output||Monetary Plans||Comprehension||Devices|
|Mixture and Allegations||Data Sufficiency||National Institution||Passage Making||Viruses and Hacking|
|Stocks and Shares||Circular Arrangement||Banking Terms||Jumble Words||MS Office|
|Percentage||Linear Arrangement||Fill in the Blanks||Networking|
|Permutation and Combination||Floor Puzzle||Sentence Framing||DBMS|
|Data Interpretation||Ordering and Ranking|
|Mensuration||Arrangement and Pattern|
|Set Theory||Direction and Distance|
NIACL AO Exam – Study Material
Aspirants can prepare for NIACL Exam with our NIACL AO Study Materials. Click on the linked article to get the study materials.
NIACL AO – Preparation Strategy
A candidate needs to have a proper preparation strategy if he/she wants to clear the NIACL AO 2021 exam. A candidate first needs to know all the sections/ subjects that are involved in the exam and the examination pattern also. After understanding all this, a candidate is required to make a preparation strategy which should be two things (a) attainable (b) practical. Assign short term goals daily. Finish them and then assign again, this way a candidate will remain motivated about the exam and could be able to clear it with flying colours.
NIACL AO Mains Reasoning Ability General Preparation Strategy
- Divide your time according to your strengths & weaknesses – The first job while starting the preparation for the reasoning section is the strengths & weaknesses check. Candidates should focus more on the weaknesses to ace the examination.
- Focus on the mock tests– Mock test help you to find where your preparation presently stand in terms of accuracy and speed. This is why mock tests play a major role in your preparation.
- Divide the chapters according to the difficulty level – Easy / Moderate / Difficult-Cover the easy ones first and move to difficult ones with every passing day.
- Equal attention: varied time duration – You need to pay equal ‘attention’ to all topics but in different ways. It is not necessary that all topics will need equal amount of time, thus you need to decide which topic needs how much time.
- Practice puzzles – Give ample amount of time to puzzles. They are the decider in the reasoning section as NIACL examination contains a lot of questions on puzzles .
- Continuous preparation is the key – There is nothing better than giving enough time to your practice. Only regular practice can save you from the storm of ignorance and let you discover new ways each day to go about the same question. Make the best use of the time that is left with you till the mains examination.
NIACL AO Mains General Awareness
General Awareness’ is one of the most tricky and important section of the examination. It holds a special place when you plan to appear for any bigger/smaller examination. ‘GENERAL AWARENESS’ can be considered easy as it requires only memory work and no pen and paper approach but sometimes it proves to be the most difficult to crack. You do not have to make/ change your strategy on the spot unlike other sections, where you do not know what surprise awaits you.
This section is as important as any other section, maybe more as it might be a scoring section and can act as a booster to your exam performance. So now the question is what should be your approach to crack this section?
- Know what to cover – The most important step in boosting your performance is knowing ‘what all you need to cover’. Make a daily planner accordingly .
- Read the newspaper – Reading newspapers daily is very important. Try to at least read all the headlines covered in a newspaper, preferably English .
- Make notes and go through them on a timely basis– When it comes to GK, it is really important to go through all that you have compiled till date and make it permanent in your memory. Except current and daily happenings and events, Static GK holds as much importance as anything else. It would be good, if you take a glance over all that is important from a static point of view, one or two days before the exam also. revise on a daily, weekly and monthly basis.
Static GK topics to cover –
- Important Days
- Important Events
- Capitals & Currencies ( especially those currently in news)
- Important National & International Organizations and their Headquarters
- National Parks / Dams / Rivers
- Airports / Stadiums
- Recent Summits
- Books & Authors
- Economy / Finance
- History/ Science /Geography etc
NIACL AO Mains English Language
- Read as much as you can – English Language automatically improves when you come across different content and daily basis. Nothing can improve your language as much as regular reading. It is an important way that can help you with the battle and make you win.
- Look out for new words – As and when you read anything – an article, a book, a newspaper, online reading portals or magazines – you should highlight any new word that you spot and also note it down. Try to use these new words in your day to day conversations.
- Practice exercises – Practicing is the key to achieve everything. Learning should always be followed by practice, so that you are able to record all learning permanently. Thus, try to get yourself to practice more and more grammar exercises as possible, in order to be well prepared for any challenge that the examiner throws at you.
NIACL AO Mains Quantitative Aptitude
NIACL AO Mains ‘Quantitative aptitude’ is a section that may be a hard nut , cause it is termed as the most difficult section by the majority of candidates. If practiced well, it can also be a game changer, so it for you to decide whether you want to win over your fears or let the numbers take over your future . As it is the mains exam, you can expect a tough challenge. The good thing is, the topics that need to be covered here are similar to any of the banking examinations, thus we do not need to change our study pattern or routine as far as quant is concerned. Students with a non-mathematics background may face more difficulty in this section, but it is also one scoring section, where you can find a certain number of approachable questions which an average student may also find easy to attempt. Provided are the tips that you can follow –
- Build a relationship with the numbers – It’s all in the numbers. This subject of numbers will lead you to attaining more numbers in the final game! Learn to play with them. Stressing too much will not lead you anywhere. Quant is all about making use of your calculation skills well.
- Accuracy – Not only speed but accuracy also plays a major role in the examination. Attempting more may also cost you more with respect to marks, which is not going to be good for you.
- Mastering the Formulas– Try to grasp all the important formulae from all important chapters / topics in the quant section.
- Using short tricks to solve – Sometimes shortcuts can be good! Try to learn some good and effective shortcut methods which can give an edge over others and assist you in solving a question in lesser time as expected.
- Follow Easy to difficult approach – Segregate & classify the chapters according to their difficulty level and then prepare accordingly.
- Practice – Last but not the least, ‘practice’ will always make you go long way in the long run. Practice all formulae, all kinds of questions which will help you in realizing your stronger areas and make your weaker areas strong.
Tips for the common topics that come in both the exams, i.e. Generalist and Specialist category both. Some basic things to keep in mind are –
- Do not rush with your answers. Never answer in a hurry just to increase the question count. Keep your calm and don’t panic.
- Attempt the paper wisely: Attempting more will not always prove fruitful.
- Avoid guesswork: Always remember there is no scope of committing errors, as you will be charged 1/4th of every wrong answer you save there. So always check before you click next.
- Take breaks between your study plan: Don’t forget to keep some time for yourself to avoid stress and take over your peace of mind. Panic will never lead you anywhere but rob you off everything that you might have learnt till that D-day .
NIACL AO Exam Previous Year Cut-off
It is wise to refer to the previous years’ cut-offs to get an idea about the level of NIACL AO Exam. Previous year’s cut off not only gives you a true picture of the exam but also shows the need to work to get on to the level of the exam. NIACL AO Exam is held in three phases, therefore it is extremely important to be aware of the cut-offs. There are two types of cut-offs in the NIACL AO Exam, and those are Overall Cut-off and Sectional Cut-off. To ensure his / her selection a candidate needs to secure the minimum required marks in different sections as well as the overall marks. Given below is the previous year cut off.
NIACL AO Cut Off for Mains
Category-wise cut-offs (Out of 200) for NIACL AO Mains who has been shortlisted for the Interview.
|Finance & Accounts||81||64.75||89.25||99||No candidates Qualified||–||71.75||–|
Minimum Qualifying Marks in Descriptive Paper (Out of 30) who has been short-listed for the Interview
NIACL AO Cut Off (Section-wise) for Mains
|Discipline||Company Secretary||Legal||Finance & Accounts|
|Reasoning Ability (40)||4.5||8||1||4.5||2.75||6.25|
|English Language (40)||8.5||12.5||4.75||8.5||6.5||10.5|
|General Awareness (40)||4.0||7.0||1||4||2.5||5.5|
|Quantitative Aptitude (40)||3.25||7.0||1||3.25||1.5||5.25|
|Professional Knowledge (40)||13.5||16.0||3||5.5||1||3.25|
Section-wise minimum qualifying marks for NIACL AO Generalist Posts to be eligible for descriptive paper assessment and short-listing for Interview
|Reasoning Ability (50)||17.75||21|
|English Language (50)||10.5||14.5|
|General Awareness (50)||6.5||10.5|
|General Awareness (50)||17.25||20.25|
NIACL AO Cut Off for Prelims 2018-19
|Finance & Accounts||56.50||46.25||47.00||28.25||34.50||–||28.25||36.50|
NIACL AO Prelims Cut off for Generalists 2018-19
NIACL AO Prelims Cut off for Company Secretary 2018-19
NIACL AO Prelims Cut off for Legal 2018-19
NIACL AO Prelims Cut off for Finance & Accounts 2018-19
NIACL AO Exam 2020 Admit card
Soon after the closure of the application process, NIACL will release the admit card for Phase 1 i.e. Prelims. The candidate is required to take a print out of the admit card along with the photocopy of any valid identity card. Print out of the admit card as well as the photocopy along with the original ID card is required at the time of the exam. The NIACL AO admit card will contain the examination centre, examination date and examination time.
NIACL AO 2020 Exam Centre
While filling the application form for NIACL AO 2020 , a candidate will be given the option of opting an examination centre. A candidate has to select a state and then the city where he/she likes to attempt the examination.
Examination centre for prelims
As already mentioned above there are two phases in the examination. So, the examination centre for both phases are also different. The list of examination centre for Prelims is mentioned below:
|State /UT / NCR||Centres (Phase-I – Prelims)|
|Andaman & Nicobar||Port Blair|
|Andhra Pradesh||Chirala,Guntur, Hyderabad,Kakinada,Kurnool, Nellore, Rajahmundry,Tirupati,Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam, Vizianagaram|
|Bihar||Arrah,Aurangabad,Bhagalpur,Darbhanga,Gaya, Muzzafarpur,Patna, Purnea|
|Dadra & Nagar Haveli||Surat|
|Daman & Diu||Surat|
|Delhi||Delhi,Faridabad, Ghaziabad,Greater Noida,Gurgaon|
|Haryana||Ambala,Hissar,Karnal,Kurukshetra,Panipat, Yamuna- Nagar|
|Himachal Pradesh||Hamirpur,Kangra,Kullu,Mandi, Shimla,Solan,Una|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar, Samba|
|Karnataka||Belgaum,Bengaluru, Gulbarga,Hubli,Mangalore, Mysore,Shimoga,Udipi|
|Kerala||Alappuzha,Kannur,Kochi,Kollam, Kottayam,Kozhikode, Malappuram,Palakkad, Thiruvananthpuram, Thrichur|
|Madhya Pradesh||Bhopal,Gwalior,Indore,Jabalpur, Sagar,Satna,Ujjain|
|Maharashtra||Amaravati,Aurangabad, Chandrapur,Dhule,Jalgaon, Kolhapur,Latur,Mumbai/Thane/ Navi- Mumbai,Nagpur,Nanded, Nasik,Pune,Ratnagiri|
|Odisha||Balasore, Berhampur(Ganjam), Bhubaneshwar,Cuttack, Dhenkanal,Rourkela ,Sambalpur|
|Punjab||Amritsar,Bhatinda ,Jalandhar,Ludhiana,Mohali, Pathankot,Patiala|
|Tamilnadu||Chennai,Coimbatore, Madurai,Nagercoil, Salem, Thanjavur,Thiruchirapalli,Tirunelvelli,Vellore|
|Uttar Pradesh||Agra,Aligarh,Allahabad,Bareilly,Gorakhpur,Jhansi, Kanpur,Lucknow,Mathura, Meerut,Moradabad, Muzaffarnagar,Varanasi|
|West Bengal||Asansol,GreaterKolkata,Hooghly,Kalyani,Kolkata, Siliguri|
Examination centre for mains
For Mains very few centres are available, the centres that are available are mainly the capital of the states along with some very important cities. The list for Mains examination centre of NIACL AO 2020 is given in tabular form below:
|State /UT / NCR||Centres (Phase-II – Mains)|
|Andhra Pradesh||Vijaywada, Vishakhapatnam|
|Himachal Pradesh||Shimla, Hamirpur|
|Jammu & Kashmir||Jammu, Srinagar|
|Maharashtra||Mumbai/Thane/ Navi Mumbai, Pune|
|Uttar Pradesh||Lucknow, Allahabad|
|West Bengal||Greater Kolkata|
NIACL AO Result
The NIACL result is released for candidates who appear for the exam conducted by the New India Assurance Company Limited.
Steps To Check The NIACL Result
Given below are the steps that can be followed to check the NIACL result for all the posts for which the exam is conducted:
Step 1: Visit the official website of NIACL
Step 2: At the bottom of the page, click on the “Recruitment” option
Step 3: A list of latest notifications are displayed on the screen. Click on the post for which you want to check the result
Step 4: Enter your roll number/registration number and password/date of birth
Step 5: Your result is displayed on the screen, along with the marks scored in the examination
Step 6: If a candidate has qualified the exam, he/she is advised to keep a copy of the result with them for future reference.
NIACL AO Exam 2020 Free Mock Tests
Giving mock tests is a way of testing one’s preparation level which eventually helps us in getting better. The reason why mock tests have become very important is because it keeps you one notch higher than others in exams. It gives the real-time environment and shoves out any insecurity or fear of the real exam. You can attempt a free online mock test byvisiting the free mock test section in the official website.