SBI Clerk salary 2021 details are available here. The competition will be huge as the SBI clerk is a prestigious job. This job provides a handsome pay scale, allowances, perks, etc. Yearly increments will make the SBI clerk salary after 5 years will be huge. Here you can refer to the SBI clerk salary in hand, career growth opportunities, job profile, etc. The SBI Clerk 2021 notification will release very soon. Before that it is very important for the candidates to know about the SBI clerk salary slip 2021, basic pay, Perks, SBI clerk Salary 2021 in hand, & career growth. So completely go through this article to know details regarding the SBI clerk salary 2021 after 11th bipartite settlement.
Get More – SBI Clerk 2021 Notification
SBI Clerk 2021 Recruitment:
Lakhs and Lakhs of aspirants are showing interest in the SBI Recruitment. The main reason which covers young minds is SBI Clerk Salary and promotion. Now, applicants are eagerly looking to know about the salary of SBI clerk and Career growth. Through this article, aspirants can get to know a clear idea about the SBI clerk salary after the 7th pay commission. Yes, Here, the detailed SBI clerk in hand salary also discussed. Before aspirants should remember that, SBI Clerk Jobs will provide a hand full of pay with excellent career growth for eligible aspirants. So, candidates can rush to get eligible for getting the SBI Clerk pay scale.
The SBI clerk 2021 recruitment will happen through the prelims & mains online examinations after the release of notification.
- Prelims exam dates – To be Announced
- Mains exam date – To be Announced
SBI Clerk Job Profile:
The SBI clerk functions as a single-window operator. The work profile of a clerk includes account opening formalities, issuance of DD, cheque, etc. the detailed job profile is available below. it is a much responsible work and so the SBI clerk Junior Associate salary 2021 looks handsome along with a lot of allowances and benefits. If you look at the SBI clerk salary after 5 years, it reaches a high value. Then further on it increases to peak after a few years
- After starting the career as an SBI Clerk Junior Associate, the candidates will enter into 6 months of a probation period. During this probation period, the candidates should finish around 15 e-lessons. The e-lessons are about the functions of SBI.
- The SBI clerk should deal with all the customer grievances. They should guide them and give the correct solution to the queries of customers.
- An SBI Clerk Junior Associate will have multiple responsibilities to deal with. It will include works on deposit counters for cash withdrawal, cashier, cash maintenance, etc.
- The SBI Clerk Junior Associate should gain experience in financial formalities which include drafting a cheque, demand draft, etc.
- An SBI Junior Associate has to also look after the back-end work of the office such as balance tallying, data entry, ledger maintenance, etc.
- There is also a high scope in the Sales aspect of the SBI Clerk work profile. The candidates will have to cross-sell insurance and various third-party products, banking services, and should explain the investment plans to the customers.
- The SBI Junior Associate work will also include marketing of the financial services of the bank. It would include loans, deposit schemes, interest benefits, etc.
As you look at these many responsibilities, the SBI clerk salary structure 2020 will also look handsome.
Get More: Exam Pattern of SBI Clerk
SBI Clerk Basic Pay 2021
All the candidates who are getting qualified in the SBI clerk exam will get the basic pay as given below. Further, aspirants can get the yearly increment with the SBI Clerk Salary Basic pay 2021. To know further information about the SBI Clerk starting Salary 2021 aspirants can check below.
The total starting emoluments of a Clerical Cadre employee payable at Metro like Mumbai will be around 25,000/- per month inclusive of D.A., other allowances at the current rate, and two additional increments for newly recruited graduate junior associates. Allowances may vary depending upon the place of posting. They will be eligible for reimbursement of various perquisites, provident fund, Pension under New Pension Scheme (Defined Contribution Benefit), Medical, Leave fare, and other facilities, as per instructions of the Bank as may be issued from time to time.
SBI Clerk Salary Structure:
The SBI Clerk Gross Salary 2021 (in hand) will touch around Rs.23,500. In this, the Basic pay covers Rs.13,730. The Details of the Basic Pay Scale component of SBI Clerk Salary 2021 are as follows:
11765-655/3-13730-815/3-16175-980/4-20095-1145/7-28110- 2120/1- 30230-1310/1-31450.
- The SBI clerk starting Salary for a candidate will cover Rs 11,765/- with a yearly increment of Rs 655/-.
- After 3 years from the year of joining, the basic pay will increase to Rs 13,730/- with an increment of Rs 813/- for the next 3 years.
- The SBI Clerk salary after 5 years will increase to Rs. 15,356/- with an increment of Rs.813.
- The SBI Clerk salary after 5 years will be around Rs. 30,000/-(gross pay).
- After the further 4 years, the basic pay will increase to Rs. 16,175/- with a year-on-year increment of Rs 980/- for the next 4 years
- The basic Salary after the next 7 years will come to Rs 20,095/- with a yearly increment of Rs 1145 for the next 7 years.
- After the next 1 year, the basic salary will reach Rs 28,110 with an increment of Rs 2120 for the next 1 year.
- The basic Salary after another 1 year will reach Rs 30,230 with an increment of Rs 1310 for the next 1 year.
The Maximum Basic Salary of an SBI Clerk will reach Rs 31,450/- at peak.
|For First 3 Years||11,765||655|
|For Next 3 Years||13,730||815|
|Another 4 Years||16,175||980|
|For Next 7 Years||20,095||1145|
|Next 1 Year||28,110||2120|
|For the next 1 year||30,230||1310|
Once, aspirants became SBI employees, then, the candidates will get all the admirable allowances of SBI. Here, applicants can get the details about the allowances providing by SBI Recruitment. Further without any doubt, the pay scale provided by the SBI Clerk is always better than that of all other public and private sector banks.
The list of allowances providing for the SBI Clerk Basic Pay,
- Dearness Allowance
- House Rent Allowance
- Transport Allowance
- Special Allowance
- City Allowance
- Medical Allowance
- Newspaper Allowance
- Furniture Allowance
Dearness Allowance (DA): The DA will range between 4-7% the SBI clerk Basic Pay salary. The Dearness Allowance increases of quarterly basic and depends upon the Inflation rate. If the inflation increases, the DA will go up and vice versa.
House Rent Allowance(HRA): The HRA will range between 35% to 40% of the Basic Pay (Depending upon the City Posted in).
Other Allowances include transport allowance, Special Allowance, and Special Pay-New.
Get More: SBI Clerk Syllabus
SBI Clerk Salary in Hand & Other Benefits
All the aspirants who are entering after clearing the SBI Clerk exam will enjoy the below benefits. Apart from the SBI Clerk Salary, the SBI Junior Associates will get the benefits, like:
- Financial security
- Flexible working hours
- Good work environment
- Pension under New Pension Scheme (NPS)
- Medical insurance
- Provident Fund.
SBI Clerk Salary – Promotions
As you are aware of the SBI clerk 2021 salary details, here you check the promotion details
- SBI Clerk Junior Associate will have to clear the written examinations. The organizations will internally conduct those exams.
- Attaining 3 years’ experience in the clerical role, with the CAIIB (Certificate Association of the Indian Institute of Banking) or 4 years experience with a JAIIB (Junior Associate of the Indian Institute of Banking) certification, you can get promotion to the Trainee officer post.
- SBI Clerk salary after 5 years will increase to around Rs. 30,000/- with promotion to the Trainee Officer Post.
- By default, it takes 6 years of service for an SBI Clerk to give an exam internally and get to the position of Trainee Officer without an exam. The responsibilities of Trainee Officer (TO) is similar to that of the Probationary Officer (PO)
- After finishing the internal exam, the SBI Clerk can join as an SBI PO. Then the candidate will have a probationary period of 2 years. During these 2 years of the probation period, a PO will get the rank of JMGS-1 or Junior Management Grade Scale-1.
- After the 2 years of the probation period, the candidates will get promotion as Middle Management Grade Scale-II.
Job Postings & Transfer Policy
Many candidates confuse and worry about the Job Postings as it may occur far away from their Home town or at any long distance place. Let’s check the SBI clerk Transfer Conditions:
- SBI Clerk Junior Associates or Clerks will not have transfers outside the state for the first 5 years after joining.
- This period will be is 8 years for candidates who got selected in a special recruitment drive for Tura, Kashmir Valley, and Ladakh.
Here we have added some FAQs for your reference.
Q: What is the basic pay of an SBI Clerk?
A: At the joining, the SBI clerk salary slip 2021 will have a basic pay of Rs.11765.
Q: What is the Dearness Allowance for the SBI clerk?
A: The dearness allowance of the SBI clerk will range between 4 to 7 % of the basic salary.
Q: What is the House Rent Allowance for the SBI clerk?
A: The House Rent allowance of the SBI clerk will range between 35 to 40 % of the basic salary.
Q: What is the maximum basic pay of an SBI Clerk?
A: After a few years, the maximum basic pay will reach to Rs. 31450.
Q: What are the allowance details of the SBI clerk?
A: The allowance will include, House Rent Allowance, Dearness Allowance, Transport allowance, newspaper allowance, city allowance, etc.
Q: What is the SBI clerk salary 2021 in hand?
A: The in-hand salary of the SBI clerk is Rs.23500 at the time of joining.