SBI PO Admit Card 2020: Download the SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2020!!! We have provided here all the peculiar details regarding the SBI PO prelims admit card 2020. Candidates who have applied for this exam must take a look at the new instructions regarding the COVID-19 pandemic.
SBI PO is conducted for the position of probationary officers. The candidates have to go through a three-stage selection procedure i.e. preliminary phase followed by the Mains examination and then the group discussion and personal interview. Every year SBI releases the notification for the recruitment of candidates as probationary officers. This year as well the SBI PO 2020 notification was released announcing a total of 2000 vacancies.
Lets us begin with having a look at all the important dates related to SBI PO admit card 2020 and exams:
SBI PO Important Dates
The SBI PO Prelims is scheduled to be conducted on 31st December 2020 & 2nd, 4th, and 5th January 2021. The mains will be conducted on 29th January 2021. The last few days are left for the examination. Kindly check the steps to download the admit card.
|Online application start date||14-11-2020|
|Online application end date||4-12-2020|
|The download of SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2020||To be released so|
|Online Preliminary Examination||31st December 2020
2nd January 2021
4th January 2021
5th January 2021
|Result of Online Preliminary Examination||3rd week of January 2021|
|The download of SBI PO Mains Admit Card 2020||3rd week of January 2021|
|Conduct of Online Main Examination||29th January 2021|
|Declaration of Result of Main Examination||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|The download of Call Letter for phase III||3rd/ 4th week of February 2021|
|Conduct of Phase III – Interview (Or Interview & Group Exercises)||February/ March 2021|
|Declaration of Final Result||Last week of March 2021|
|The download of call letters for Pre-Examination Training||2nd week of Dec 2020
|Conduct of Pre- Examination Training||3rd/ 4th week of Dec 2020|
SBI PO Vacancy
The total vacancy of the SBI PO 2020 recruitment is 2000. The vacancy distribution according to different categories is mentioned below:
- SC – 300
- ST – 150
- OBC – 540
- EWS – 200
- General – 810
Steps to download the SBI PO Admit Card 2020
Check below the steps to download:
1: Candidates visit the Official site of SBI.
2: On the home page, click on the careers option.
3: Click on the latest announcements option in the top right corner.
4: In the SBI PO category, select the SBI PO Prelims Admit card 2020 option.
5: Enter the registration number and date of birth followed by the Captcha code and give the submit button.
6: Then the SBI PO admit card will be displayed on the screen.
7: Check the details and download them for your exam purpose.
These are the steps to download the SBI PO Prelims admit card 2020 from the official site. So candidates have to download, take a printout, and should bring it to the exam hall without fail.
Details mentioned in the SBI PO Admit card
Candidates who fulfill the eligibility criteria and have successfully submitted the application should download the admit card. The admit card holds all the relevant information regarding the exam.
The admit card holds the following details:
- Name of the candidate
- Registration number/ Roll number
- Exam date
- Reporting time
- Photograph of the candidate
- Space for signature and left thumb impression of the candidates
- General guidelines for the SBI PO exam.
Photo Identification Documents
Candidates should carry any one of the documents below along with the admit card.
- PAN Card
- Permanent Driving
- Licence/ Voter’s Card/ Bank Passbook
- Photo identity proof issued by a Gazetted Officer
- People’s Representative along with a photograph
- Identity Card issued by a recognized college/ university
- Aadhar/ E-Aadhar card with a photograph/ Employee ID
Instructions to follow in the Exam Hall
- Candidates are advised to reach the examination center at least 15 minutes before the reporting time mentioned in the SBI PO admit card 2020.
- Any candidate appearing late at the exam center will not be allowed to give the examination.
- Don’t forget to take the admit card along with you.
- Along with the admit card you have to take your valid ID proof and the photocopy of the same ID proof to the exam hall.
- You should not carry a mobile, calculator, digital watch, etc. inside the exam hall.
- You should carry an N95 mask, gloves, a Personal transparent water bottle, Personal hand sanitizer (50 ml), a simple pen, and exam-related documents (SBI PO Admit Card, ID card in Original, and Photocopy of ID Card).
- A Candidate must install Aarogya Setu App on his mobile phone to show the risk factor at the entry into the exam venue. In case a candidate does not have a smartphone, he/she will have to bring in a signed declaration to this effect and show the same.
- Candidates with Moderate or High-Risk Status on Aarogya Setup cannot enter the venue. In case any of the responses in the declaration suggest COVID 19 infection/symptoms, the candidate cannot enter inside the exam venue.
- After the Aarogya Setup status display at the entry gate, candidates should switch off their mobile phones, and deposit them at the designated location.
- All candidates have to check with Thermo guns at the entry point. If you have an above-normal temperature (> 99.14° F) or displaying any symptoms of the virus, they will not be allowed entry into the venue.
Also in the admit card, you have to sign in the relevant space, before the invigilator. The sign should match with that of the uploaded signature in the application form.
SBI PO Admit Card 2020 – Frequently Asked Questions:
Q: What are the steps to download the SBI PO Admit card 2020?
A: The following are the steps to download the SBI PO admit card 2020:
- Enter into the official website of SBI.
- Click the careers link on the home page.
- Check the SBI PO admit card.
- Enter the registration number and date of birth.
- The admit card will be displayed on the screen.
- Check the details and download it.
Q: Which documents should I carry along with the SBI PO Prelims & Mains admit card 2020?
A: Original ID proof and a copy of the same should be carried along with the admit card.
Q: Can I change the exam venue after the release of the SBI PO admit card?
A: No, the venue of the exam cannot be changed after the release of the admit card.
Q: When is the SBI PO Prelims Exam 2020 scheduled to be conducted?
A: The SBI PO preliminary test is scheduled to be conducted on 31st December 2020, 2nd January 2021, 4th January 2021, and 5th January 2021.
Q. When will be the SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2020 Released?
A. The SBI PO Prelims Admit Card 2020 will get released in short due course.