IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Salary 2019: Institute of Banking Personnel Selection has officially out the recruitment notification for officers vacancies. All the applicants with the graduation qualification can apply for the IBPS RRB PO exams. The IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Jobs will provide hand full of pay with excellent career growth for the aspirants. So the candidates who are getting the job through the IBPS RRB PO Exam will get a hand full of pay with excellent career growth. Now, the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Salary is revised and hiked. Further, the revised pay scale of IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Exams is given below. To know further information about the IBPS RRB Officer Scale Salary details applicants can check the information.
IBPS RRB PO 1 Pay Scale 2019
- Pay scale for IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 aspirants is 14500-600/7-18700-700/2-20100-800/7-25700.
- In hand, the aspirants will get the pay of Rs.29, 000-33,000 at 100% D.A.
- After all the final section of IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1, applicants will have the training for 2 years. Which is considered as the probationary period for IBPS RRB Officer Scale I.
- During the probationary period, the candidate will get the fixed pay less than the pay given above.
- Later on, After the completion of the probationary period, aspirants will get promoted to the Assistant Manager cadre.
IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Free Mock Test
Aspirants who are willing to have a career as the IBPS RRB PO must clear the selection process. Basically, the competition for the IBPS RRB PO Exam is high. So, there will be three stages of the recruitment process for IBPS RRB Officers Exam. Applicants who clear the initial stage are only eligible to appear for the next stage of the recruitment process. Here, the stepwise recruitment process is given below.
- Preliminary Exam
- Main Exam
- Personal Interview
Advantages in IBPS RRB PO Recruitment Process
- Applicants who are appearing for the IBPS RRB PO Exams have to need to concentrate a lot on the English section.
- Because there is no English language as a separate section for the IBPS RRB PO Prelims Exams.
- So, aspirants who are appearing for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1 Recruitment process have to concentrate a lot on Quantitative Aptitude and Reasoning section.
- The Exam pattern for the IBPS RRB PO is slit different from other bank exams.
- Therefore it is preferable for the aspirants to check the clear exam pattern of the exam while appearing for the IBPS RRB Officer Scale 1.