Our Official Logos:
Both logos are referred to the Same organization – IGUIDER LEARNING PVT LTD – brand name – Guidely formerly IBPSGuide
For the purposes of this Policy, accessing of the Website and the App together with any study material made available or uploaded therein or downloaded, embedded therefrom shall collectively be referred to as the “Services”. The Website and the App shall be collectively referred to as “the Platform”.
Guidely provides its users with the option of creating posts and/or upload content on the Platform ( “User Content” ). When you submit or upload any content on the Platform, you represent and warrant that:
- You own all copyright in the content, or if you are not the owner, that you have permission to use the content, and that you have all the rights and permissions necessary to permit uploading, displaying, publishing, sharing, storing, hosting, reproduction, downloading, the transmission of such content.
- The content you upload will not infringe the intellectual property rights or other rights of any person or entity, including but not limited to copyright, moral rights, trademark, patent or rights of privacy or publicity.
- Your use of the Platform will comply with all applicable laws, rules and regulations.
- The content does not contain material that defames or vilifies any person, people, races, religion or religious group or which is false or misleading in nature but may reasonably be perceived as a fact and is not obscene, pornographic, paedophilic, indecent, insulting or harassing including on the basis of gender, threatening, harmful, invasive of privacy including bodily privacy or publicity rights, abusive, inflammatory, published to mislead or harass any person for financial gain or to cause any injury to any person or otherwise objectionable.
- The content is not misleading and deceptive and does not offer or disseminate fraudulent goods, services, schemes, or promotions.
- Your use of the Platform including by way of posting of content on the Platform shall not impersonate any other person.
We do not share any of your information with third parties.
We do not sell, trade, or otherwise transfer to outside parties your personally identifiable information. None of your information including your performance on tests will be shared with any third party.
Some of your performance information may be shown anonymously to other registered users of the site if you are in the topper’s list (or similar) of a defined category. We may release your information when we believe release is appropriate to comply with the law, enforce our site policies, or protect ours or others rights, property, or safety.
You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your Username, Registered email and password
A feature of the site allows a user to access another user’s (or friend’s) score by entering both the other user’s (or friend’s) username and registered email. Hence it is your responsibility to ensure that you do not reveal both your username and registered email on the site with anyone else apart from those with whom you are willing to share your performance data. Guidely does not take any responsibility for the loss in confidentiality of your username and registered email through actions that are out of Guidely’s control.
Information we collect
We collect information from you when you register on our site or fill out a form. When registering on our site or buying a product/service, as appropriate, you may be asked to enter your: name, e-mail address, mailing address, phone number, location. You may, however, also visit our site anonymously but to use any features, you will need to register. If a particular feature requires a fee, then we collect credit card and other payment related information.
We may also collect technical and navigational information, such as computer browser type, Internet protocol address along with other data that browsers send when you land on our site, pages visited, and average time spent on the site.
Uses of Collected Information
Any of the information we collect from you may be used in one of the following ways:
1) To personalize your experience.
Your information helps us to better respond to your individual needs
2) To improve our website/app.
Technical and navigational information may be used, for example, to alert you to software compatibility issues, or it may be analyzed to improve our Web design and functionality. We continually strive to improve our website offerings and service based on the information and feedback we receive from you
3) To send periodic emails & Promotional SMS.
The email address & Mobile Number you provide for order processing, may be used to send you information and updates pertaining to your order, in addition to receiving occasional company news, updates, related product or service information, promotional information, user research surveys etc.
How do we protect your information?
We use a combination of firewall barriers, encryption techniques and authentication procedures, among others, to maintain the security of your online session and to protect IBPSGUIDE accounts and systems from unauthorized access. We implement a variety of security measures to maintain the safety of your personal information when you place an order or enter, submit, or access your personal information.
Cookies are small files that a site or its service provider transfers to your computers hard drive through your Web browser (if you allow) that enables the sites or service providers systems to recognize your browser and capture and remember certain information.