India post recruitment has recently released the notification for the year 2018 to recruit the meritorious Sports candidates for APPOST circle to fill 36 vacancies in Andhra Pradesh. It is an excellent opportunity for meritorious sport aspirants to enter in to AP Postal Jobs with a most attractive hand full of pay. AP Job notification 2018 will create an excellent opportunity to start a bright career for young talented sports persons in Perfect domain. AP Job notification 2018 was announced to fill up various posts like postal assistants, sorting assistant, postal assistant (CO/RO), Postman, Multi tasking Staff. The interested meritorious sports applicant can refer eligibility criteria’s based on age limit, educational qualifications, working experience, Pay scale, job role, and procedure to apply for AP Post Online was given below.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment | Post Office Recruitment 2018 – 36 Vacancies | Apply @ appost.in
AP Post office recruitment 2018 | AP Postal Job
|Type of the Exam||Last date to apply||Official Notification|
|APPOST – Post office recruitment 2018||30th Jan 2018||POSTAL Vacancy|
APPOST official Notification 2018 | AP Postal Job
Dear Aspirants, India post recruitment has recently released the notification for the year 2018 to recruit the meritorious Sports candidates for APPOST- Post Office Recruitment 2018 circle to fill 36 vacancies in Andhra Pradesh. AP job notification 2018 for the various posts like postal assistants, sorting assistant, postal assistant (CO/RO), Postman, Multi tasking Staff. The interested meritorious sports applicant can refer eligibility criteria’s based on age limit, educational qualifications, working experience, Pay scale, job role, and procedure to apply for AP Post Online was given below.
AP Job notifications 2018
|Name of the Organization||AP Postal Jobs|
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
|Start Date||In active|
|Last date||30th Jan 2018|
AP Postal Jobs | APPOST Vacancies
|Cadre||AP Postal Jobs – Vacancies|
|postal assistant (CO/RO)||01|
|Multi tasking Staff||11|
APPOST Recruitment 2018 | Eligibility Criteria – AP Job notifications 2018
APPOST Recruitment 2018- Age limit
a). AP Postal Jobs – Age limit for the Vacancies of PA/SA/PA(CO/RO)/ Post Man
18 to 27 years as on 30.01.2018 (Last date of receipt of Applications).
APPOST- Age relaxation for various categories in AP Postal Jobs:
For General – upto 5 years
For OBC- upto 8 years
For SC/ST – upto 10 years
b). AP Postal Jobs – Age limit for the vacancy of Multi Tasking Staff:
18 to 25 years as on 30.01.2018 (Last date of receipt of Applications).
APPOST- Age relaxation for various categories AP Postal Jobs:
For General- upto 5 years
For OBC- upto 8 years
For SC/ST upto 10 years
Post Office Recruitment 2018 age relaxation will be applicable only for those sports persons who can satisfy all other eligibility criteria related to educational qualifications etc and furnish a certificate from the appropriate authority as per the documents enclosed for APPOST.
APPOST Recruitment 2018- Educational Qualification
a). Post Office Recruitment 2018- AP Postal Jobs – Educational qualification for Postal Assistant/Sorting- Assistant/Postal Assistant -(CO/RO):
- An applicant should complete 10th and 12th classes in Reorganized university/ board of school education /National Institute of Open Schooling (NIOS) /Open universities recognized and affiliated to NIOS with English as a compulsory subject.
- The candidates with Typing knowledge and computer knowledge are acceptable
Sports qualification as mentioned below
Note: Candidates who have passed 12th standard/10+2 in vocational courses or job oriented course are not eligible for APPOST.
b). APPOST – Post Office Recruitment 2018 – Educational qualification for Postman:
- An applicant must pass in Matriculation from a recognized Board/University
- Candidates with higher qualification are also considered but they have to fulfill the requirements mentioned in sub para above. There are no bonus marks for higher education.
- Sports qualification was given below
c). Post Office Recruitment 2018- APPOST – Educational qualification for Multi tasking Staff:
- An applicant who would like to apply for AP Post Online must be Passed in Matriculation/III from a recognized Board/ University.
- Candidates with higher qualification. are also considered but they have to fulfill the requirements mentioned in sub para above. There are no bonus marks for higher
- Sports qualification as mentioned below.
APPOST Recruitment 2018- Sports Qualification – Post Office Recruitment 2018
|S.No||Competition||Certificates Won||Form in Which certificated to be awarded|
|a||International Competition||Secretary of National Federation of the competition Game concerned||Form 1|
|b||National Competition||Secretary of the National Federation of the competition Secretary of the State Association of the Game concerned.||Form 2|
|c||Inter University Tournaments||Dean of Sports or other Officer in overall charge of Sports of university concerned||Form 3|
|d||National/Sports/Games for School||Director or Additional Joint or Deputy director in overall charge of Sports / games
Schools for schools in the Directorate of Public
Instructions /Education of the state.
|e||Physical Efficiency Drive||Secretary of other Officer in overall charge of Physical Efficiency Drive in the Ministry of Education & Social welfare Government of India||Form 5|
APPOST Recruitment 2018- Pay Scale – Post Office Recruitment 2018
|a||Postal / Sorting assistant/ Postal assistant (CO/RO)||Rs.25500/- in Level-4 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC+ admirable allowance as prescribed from time to time.|
|b||Post man||Rs.21700/- in Level-3 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC+ admirable allowance as prescribed from time to time.|
|c||Multitasking staff||Rs.18000/- in Level-1 of Pay Matrix as per 7th CPC+ admirable allowance as prescribed from time to time.|
APPOST- AP Post Online– Payment Details:
Candidates applying for the post of AP Job notifications 2018 must follow the below method to pay application fees
- All the applicants have to pay Rs.100 as application fees in the mode of Indian postal order.
- Candidates have to take Draft favor to the below address and to be sent with in Date to APPOST
Chief Postmaster General,
Andhra Pradesh Circle,
Note: No other mode of payment s will be acceptable and Application fees will not be refunded at any circumstance by APPOST .
AP Postal Jobs – APPOST Recruitment 2018 – Selection Methods: AP Job notifications 2018
- An applicant will be selected based on their educational and sports qualification and they where shortlisted based on all other prescribed conditions.
- The most suitable and fit candidates will be short listed. And Selected candidates have to participated in circle team during All India Postal Tournaments for specified years by the department.
APPOST Recruitment 2018- Documents to be Enclosed: AP Job notifications 2018
Candidates applying for APPOST should enclose the below documents while applying.
- Documents related to Education Qualification
- Certificates of Sports Achievements
- Certificates for Age Proof
- Community Certificate
- If the picture was published news paper it should be submitted
- The photo copy of award receiving photo copy would be submitted
- If applicable, Previous employment details should be submitted
- Two recent passport size Photos (one to be pasted on the application and the other sent loose with name and address written on the reverse).
- Duly filled in Application Form itself with signed under taking form.
APPOST- AP Post Online-Important Instructions to submit application form:
- The Candidates Information should be filled in English in APPOST application form
- An Envelope should be Superscripted by “APPLICATION FOR THE POST OF POSTAL,/SORTING ASSISTANT/ POSTAL ASSISTANT(COO)/POSTMAN/ MTS IN ANDHRA PRADESH POSTAL CIRCLE UNDER SPORTS QUOTA” in bold in APPOST application form
- Applications will be rejected if the APPOST application was incomplete or not from official site
- If the Applicants name was changed in between their schooling, Then proper Proof should be submitted to APPOST. Otherwise APPOST application will be rejected.
APPOST Recruitment 2018 – Postal Address
- Applicant should sent to the below mentioned address. The application which was received after the mentioned date will be considered as rejected.
- Application should be sent through Speed post/Registered Post. No applicant should sent by any other means like Private Couriers or any other unrecognized post.
The Chief Postmaster General (Recruitment Section),
Andhra Pradesh Circle,
AP Postal Jobs – APPOST Recruitment 2018 – Important Dates
|Starting date for applying||In Active|
|Last date for applying||30/01/2018|
|Last date of receipt of sending hardcopy of application||30/01/2018|
|Address for post/courier||The Chief Postmaster General (Recruitment Section),
Andhra Pradesh Circle,
APPOST Jobs Recruitment 2018 – Click Here for Official Notification
APPOST Jobs Recruitment 2018 – Click Here for Official Website
Note: Keep track on us, as IBPS Guide publishes the important government notifications on the right time with a detailed and essential description of eligibility criteria. Don’t miss any important notifications.
More Latest All India Government Jobs 2017-18:
- SSC CHSL Recruitment Notification 2017 – 3259 Vacancies
- SAIL Recruitment 2017 for Specialist Posts
- BHEL Recruitment 2017 Apprentice Notification
- Indian Post Office Recruitment 2017 | 8245 Vacancies
- Central Railway Recruitment 2017-18 | 2196 Vacancies
- CISF Recruitment 2017 – Apply Online for 487 Constable Vacancies
- HDFC Bank Recruitment 2018 For Freshers
- JSSC Recruitment 2017 | PGTTCE | 1540 Posts
- West Central Railway Recruitment 2017 – RRC | Trade Apprentice | 640 Posts
- DNS Bank Recruitment 2017 for Assistant Manager – Total 40 Vacancies
- South Indian Bank Recruitment 2018 | Probationary Clerks| 468 Vacancies
- NHB Recruitment 2017 | National Housing Bank Recruitment
- CBI Recruitment 2017| Lecturer & Deputy Superintendent of Police