AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019: AP Postal Recruitment 2019 Notification has released officially!!! Direct link available here to check the official notification & apply online. India Post Office Recruitment Board has recently announced the notification for the engagement of Gramin Dak Sewak(GDS) post. This GDS includes Branch Post Master(BPM), Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM) & Dak Sewak Posts. Our India Post Office Department has invited the GDS recruitment for various postal circles. This recruitment notification is especially for Andhra Pradesh Postal Circle. The number of vacancies announced by the board is around 2,707. The starting date to apply online for AP Postal Jobs 2019 was activated on 15-10-2019.
Candidates those who are having a passion to get into the most reputed central government organization kindly utilize this. The final date for the submission of the application of AP Postal Recruitment 2019 gets ends by 14-11-2019. Candidates should complete Matric/SSLC/10th from any recognized board. So eligible candidates shall start your application and should submit within the last date. Further details regarding AP Post Office GDS Vacancy 2019 is available here below.
AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
AP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019
|Name of an Organization||India Post|
|Recruitment Name||AP Postal Jobs 2019|
|Job Role||(i) Branch Post Master|
(ii) Assistant Branch Post Master
(iii) Daki Sewak
|Job Location||Andhra Pradesh|
AP Post Office GDS Vacancy 2019:
This time they had announced a totally of 2,707 vacancies throughout the state. So candidates shall refer to the official notification to know your eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
AP Postal Jobs 2019: Important Dates
Starting date to registration & fee payment: 15-10-2019
The final date for the registration & fee payment: 14-11-2019
Starting date to apply online: 22-10-2019
Last date for the submission of an online application: 21-11-2019
So candidates should submit their application on or before the last date.
AP Postal Recruitment 2019: Age Limit
As per the eligibility criteria prescribed by the recruitment board candidates should have
Minimum: 18 years
Maximum: 40 years
Relaxation is applicable as per the rules.
AP Post Office Recruitment 2019: Educational Qualification
As per the prescribed norms provided by the recruitment board candidates should possess a Martic/SSLC/10th from any recognized board.
AP Post Office Vacancy 2019: Application Process
Application Mode: Online
UR/ OBC/ EWS Male: Rs. 100/-
Female, SC/ST candidates & PwD Candidates: Nil
Payment through Credit/ Debit cards & Net Banking
AP Postal Jobs 2019: Selection Procedure
The Board will conduct the selection process based on
- Merit List based on 10th Marks
- Document Verification
The selection process will be made on the marks obtained in the 10th class. The postal department won’t give any weightage for your higher studies/qualifications. So candidates who have scored good marks during the 10th class having a good chance to get into the Karnataka post office department. The final merit list will be released by the board based on the score obtained in the 10th class. In the merit list, the AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019 Board will display the candidate’s name with the percentage of marks & registration number. So candidates shall refer to the official site regularly to get the updates regarding the GDS merit list and result.
AP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019: Pay-scale Details
|S.No||Category||Minimum TRCA for 4|
Hours/Level 1 in TRCA Slab
|Minimum TRCA for 5|
hours/Level 2 in TRCA slab
Branch Post Master(BPM): AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019
- In GDS Post Office, BPM act as a Team Leader.
- BPM is the head of the Gramin Dak Seva.
- Branch Postmasters should take responsibility for all the Services & Work.
- BPM has to do all the work of BPM / ABPM.
- Includes managing Affairs of GDS Branch Post Office, India Post Payment Bank(IPPB) and Ensuring uninterrupted counter operation.
- Overall management of Postal Facilities, Maintenance of Records, ensuring Online Transactions, Marketing of Postal, IPPB Services, Procurement of Business in Villages/ Gram Panchayats & Other duties.
- BPM should do marketing, Organizing mealas, business procurement and other work assigned by IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
Assistant Branch Post Master(ABPM): AP Post Office GDS Recruitment 2019
Assistant Branch Postmaster ABPM should do all functions of sale of Stamps / Stationery, conveyance and delivery of Mail at doorstep deposits/payments/ other transactions under IPPB.
- ABPM should do the combined duty of BPMs as when ordered.
- Assistant Branch Post Master in counter duties using the handheld device / Smartphone supplied by the department.
- ABPM also should do marketing, Organizing mealas, business procurement and other work assigned by BPM / IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
DAK SEVAK(DS): AP Postal Jobs 2019
- Dak Sevak profiles include the sale of stamps and stationery, conveyance and delivery of mail and other duties assigned by Postmaster / Sub Postmaster including IPPB Work in the Departmental Post Offices / RMS.
- DS should assist Postmasters / Sub Postmasters in managing the smooth functioning of Departmental Post Offices
- And also he/she should do marketing, business procurement / or any other work assigned by Post Master or IPO / ASPO / SPOs / SSPOs / SRM / SSRM.
AP Postal Recruitment 2019: Important Links
Official Site: Click Here
Notification: Click Here
Registration: Click Here
Apply Online: Click Here
How to apply for AP Postal Circle Recruitment 2019?
- Consequently, candidates kindly visit the official site appost.gov.in.
- On the home page, there will be a navigation link for all the states.
- Click on the AP Postal Circle link.
- You will get into the respective page.
- In that find the exact link regarding the AP GDS Recruitment 2019 Notification.
- Click on that you will get the official notification
- Refer the notification to know the eligibility criteria and recruitment process.
- Start the registration process.
- After the completion of registration, you will receive the registration number and password.
- By using that you should log in and complete your application process.
- Submit your application on or before the last date.