Bihar TET Notification 2019: Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test is going to recruit the applicants for the Teachers vacancies. Now, the start date to apply for the Bihar TET Notification 2019 is 09th September 2019. Further, all the candidates with the eligible graduation qualification can utilize this great opportunity. Likewise, the last date to apply for the Bihar TET Notification 2019 is 18th September 2019. All the aspirants who are interested to start a career in related field can apply for the Bihar TET Notification 2019. To know further information about the Bihar TET 2019 Notification aspirants can check the below given direct details.
Bihar TET 2019 Notification- Important Details
|Name of the Organization||Bihar Teachers Eligibility Test|
|Job Role||Teachers Vacancies|
|Start Date To Apply||09th September 2019|
|Last Date To Apply Online||18th September 2019|
Bihar TET Recruitment 2019 – Vacancy List
Bihar TET Recruitment 2019 – Educational Qualification
|Qualification for Bihar TET||Should Have Degree Qualification|
Age Limit for Bihar TET Jobs 2019
|Age Limit for Bihar TET||21-40 Years|
Bihar TET Recruitment 2019- Experience Requirement
Bihar TET Notification 2019 – Selection Process
|Selection for Bihar TET||Written Exam
Bihar TET Notification 2019 – Application Fees
|Application Fees for Bihar TET Notification||Rs. 500/-|
Important Links of Bihar TET Notification 2019
|Official Notification||Click Here|
|Online Application||Click Here|
|Official Website||Click Here|
How To Apply Online For Bihar TET Notification 2019?
All the aspirants who are willing to apply for the Bihar TET Exam can check the Bihar TET Notification 2019. Here, the steps for checking the Bihar TET Notification are given below.
- Initially, all the aspirants who are satisfied with all the eligibility criteria can apply for Bihar TET Notification 2019.
- Here, the notification for the Bihar TET is available through online mode.
- Further, aspirants must enter most valid documents for the Bihar TET Recruitment 2019.
- Likewise, candidates should enter the active Mail ID and Mobile number for the login purpose.
- Then, applicants can make a hard copy of the application form for future references.
- Aspirants can pay fees through online mode.
- For that, applicants can use the debit card or credit cards.
/ 5. Reviews